Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention LTC-GLOBAL moderators and BMF/NYAN investors  (Read 2362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:50:55 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 11:27:36 AM by usagi

And if the price gets high enough he can then justify using that to buy back personal shares or shares held by his other companies - screwing all other investors.  Which is exactly what happened with nyan/bmf not long before GLBSE died.  He had a spell of price pumping in which he was allegedly buying back shares.  But in practice what happened was the prices were inflated with small trades then the big volume of buybacks were off-exchange ones involving his own companies' holdings in one another (that's when nyan's holdings - supposed to be there to protect nyan.a/b - vanished).  Actual investors who wanted to sell back found there was no way THEY could get to sell at the fake prices.

Don't fall for his whining, lieing and deceit.  NOTHING he does is done in a sraightforward manner - it's ALL about tricking and misleading investors : with one of his favourites being failing to provide information then claiming it isn't his fault if investors paid too much.  

Deprived, get a life. You're such an obvious liar there's no point in responding to you.

I mean, if you didn't come out and say the only reason you post this garbage is out of petty revenge, maybe people would believe you?

Remember this Deprived. Always remember this. I won.

i blieve in usagi

please vote

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Just deleted a response from usagi - didn't bother reading it as about to head to bed.  Reason I delete his posts is simple - if he wanted to discuss things in one thread then his original one was the place.  You can't start a policy of deleting one half of a discussion just because you believe you're right then expect those on the other side to extend to you the courtesy you denied them.

Post in your own thread usagi.

No -- let the record stand that you are deleting posts which provide hard evidence you are lying about me.

So make them in your own thread where they can't be deleted?  Not exactly rocket science is it.

No. You don't see it yet, but you will. You lost. I am not going to play your game anymore -- you will play my game. You will delete evidence, you will make copycat threads and accusations, and you will bang your head against a wall of truth. But other than providing evidence here and there for something that previously wasn't stated, I'm going to ignore you. You're all washed up Deprived. Have fun deleting this post! Smiley

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

OK but u voted yourself? isn't that cheating

are you acting in the best niterests of yoru shareholders?

Deprived is a hypocrite. He will berate me for voting with shares owned by a subsidiary (which is it's right) but will vote with his own shares himself. Were I to vote on a BMF motion with shares under my control the motion would automatically pass with a minimum of 70%. That is a fact. It is also a fact that this security hasn't been able to trade since I relisted it and has a 10 month old list of shareholders, many of which might simply not be around anymore. But Deprived wants to present this in the worst possible light so he won't mention any of this. And, he will delete my post. A toast to you Deprived, because that is what you have been lowered to.

OK but u voted yourself? isn't that cheating

are you acting in the best niterests of yoru shareholders?

He waited until the majority of other shareholders had voted yes before casting his votes

The issue he is raising is quorum. He's attacking me because of the small number of shares which voted (and I did not vote with any shares under my control) while using as evidence a vote he took where he voted using his own shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:01:00 PM

YES: 1185 - NO: 0 - ABSTAIN: 0 - OUTSTANDING: 1513 (1185/1513 = 78.3% Approval)

It appears at this time as if the motion is going to pass. Investors can still change their vote before the end of the month. Note, I did NOT vote on this motion at all. My personal shares have been returned to the company and no subsidiary shares voted either (for example, I did not proxy vote with NYAN's shares).

LTC-GLOBAL moderators please consider the strong shareholder support that we have received and approve BMF for trading, thank you.

vote here: https://btct.co/security/BMF (click on "details")
PinkBatman

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:50:53 PM

I look forward to a relaunch and getting some additional shares.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 08:05:20 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2013, 02:43:58 PM by Akka

At least that you still make efforts for this after such a long time deserves some credit.

Fingers crossed for you that you get it relisted. I would understand if LTC-Global rejects it, though.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Mytche

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:05:57 AM

The sheer amount of calories that usagi has spent trying to re-list is impressive.

I look forward to some of those calories being spent on increasing shareholder value in the near future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: