Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VULCANO OLD THREAD  (Read 6446 times)
Scheroxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:44 AM

Just a question.

I downloaded the latest wallet for windows. Install it and now I have the problem that the wallet doesn´t sync? How can I solve it? My firewall is off and at other coins the wallets are syncing.

Did you add the nodes, that is what happened to me when I first downloaded it there was no nodes in the one folder so I had to add them in manually discord has the files under wallet help

No I didn´t add the nodes.

Could you explain where I can add the nodes in the wallet, please? I don´t find a manual.

I see the nodes on the homepage but don´t know how I can add this.
mvinon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:50:23 AM

Just a question.

I downloaded the latest wallet for windows. Install it and now I have the problem that the wallet doesn´t sync? How can I solve it? My firewall is off and at other coins the wallets are syncing.

Did you add the nodes, that is what happened to me when I first downloaded it there was no nodes in the one folder so I had to add them in manually discord has the files under wallet help

No I didn´t add the nodes.

Could you explain where I can add the nodes in the wallet, please? I don´t find a manual.

I see the nodes on the homepage but don´t know how I can add this.

I am not to great at doing it, but the nodes get copied into the conf file open the file and copy them in,
 mine is under appdata\roaming\vulcano...but I just went to discord and the help section for the wallet has the files that you can just add in that is how I got it to work.  I am using windows
zero24x

Activity: 296

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

Just a question.

Hello,

You need to copy the addnodes lines (See https://vulcanocoin.club/nodes/ where it says addnode=...) to the file "C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\VULCANO\vulcano.conf" - just append it at the end of the file.

If you did that, the wallet knows where to connect to (the fresh nodes) now and everything should work fine with connecting/syncing!

Like mvinon said If you have trouble with that part just go to our Discord where usually someone is online to help you!
Scheroxx

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

Just a question.

Hello,

You need to copy the addnodes lines (See https://vulcanocoin.club/nodes/ where it says addnode=...) to the file "C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\VULCANO\vulcano.conf" - just append it at the end of the file.

If you did that, the wallet knows where to connect to (the fresh nodes) now and everything should work fine with connecting/syncing!

Like mvinon said If you have trouble with that part just go to our Discord where usually someone is online to help you!

There is no vulcano.conf. Just take al ook at the picture.

https://image.ibb.co/dZ1gtH/vulcano.jpg
zero24x

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

Just a question.

Hello,

You need to create the file "vulcano.conf" there! Or just download it from here and copy it there: http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/fPSxPTds/file.html

Scheroxx

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

Just a question.

Hello,

You need to create the file "vulcano.conf" there! Or just download it from here and copy it there: http://www87.zippyshare.com/v/fPSxPTds/file.html

It works. Thanks a lot  Smiley
Scheroxx

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Another question  Cheesy Why i can´t see the staking symbol (my weight and network weight)? Stakes it automatically?
NemesisZAUK

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Hello

I have read that allot of you with small balances are complaining about not getting POS rewards.

Why not give this a try for a few days?

I recommend 'Simplepospool'

This is my 'super quick' no BS review:

Could I make deposits without asking permission? = Yes
Is there a Min / Max limit to deposits? = Nope
Will I earn coins even with a tiny balance? = Yep, even with dust.
Can I Withdraw? = Yes (Withdrawals are processed after the current stake.)
Stakes? = Multiple Times a day for this POS Coin.
How long until I recieve a stake reward? =  +-24hrs. You will start stakeing after your deposited coins mature.
Fee? = Yes 3% per stake

https://www.xpcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/simplepospool.com_.png

Just click the image above and try it for yourself. That is all there is to it.

This works for me, I know it will for you too.

Enjoy!
zero24x

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

Another question  Cheesy Why i can´t see the staking symbol (my weight and network weight)? Stakes it automatically?

Hello

I have read that allot of you with small balances are complaining about not getting POS rewards.

Hello @Scheroxx,
If you have at least 80k coins + wallet is sycned and connected AND they have matured (they need 4hours to mature) staking should work fine (almost daily).

Is this all the case for you? If still it does not work, just go to our discord and we will try to help you in the chat there!
zero24x

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:18:11 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 08:54:28 AM by zero24x

Hello,

The estimation from my side for making the new website has been extended to 1month (in about 2nd April) - because it will include extensive changes like a new look and feel.

And please take in mind if we (VULCANO team and me) cannot produce anything useful in about 50% of the time (2weeks) I will stop working on the whole project. I dont want to stress anyone but if we cannot work together I will stop wasting time - did that before and wasted too much time!
Scheroxx

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

Hello

Hello @Scheroxx,
If you have at least 80k coins + wallet is sycned and connected AND they have matured (they need 4hours to mature) staking should work fine (almost daily).

Is this all the case for you? If still it does not work, just go to our discord and we will try to help you in the chat there!

Thanks. Sync is done and the mature also. Everything works fine. Now I'm waiting to get my first stake Smiley
Scheroxx

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Hey vulcano-team,

I install the wallet and add the nodes. It has sync and I have sent my coins into the wallet. I unlocked the wallet and I have been opening it for two days but I get no coins from staking.

What do I wrong?
zero24x

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

Hey vulcano-team,

I install the wallet and add the nodes. It has sync and I have sent my coins into the wallet. I unlocked the wallet and I have been opening it for two days but I get no coins from staking.

What do I wrong?

Wallets needs to be online 24/7 and you need about 80k VULCANO for daily staking.
zero24x

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

Important update from my side:

As announced I am trying to work with the VULCANO team on bringing a new website online. Sadly they are very busy and did not had time to make a meeting yet, for about 2weeks I will try to work with them after that I will stop my efforts to do that.

Good news:

I have finished the new website I made (extended version of current website) - in case the current team (JohnVulcano, Nikita and some more people) does not maintain the project anymore I can quickly put my website plus the needed blockchain nodes online.

This means, I have the "backup infrastructure" to keep VULCANO alive in case the team leaves/abandones the project. It is ready in case we need it! So I made an kind of insurance to stop the project from dying :-)

Scheroxx

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

Important update from my side:

As announced I am trying to work with the VULCANO team on bringing a new website online. Sadly they are very busy and did not had time to make a meeting yet, for about 2weeks I will try to work with them after that I will stop my efforts to do that.

Good news:

I have finished the new website I made (extended version of current website) - in case the current team (JohnVulcano, Nikita and some more people) does not maintain the project anymore I can quickly put my website plus the needed blockchain nodes online.

This means, I have the "backup infrastructure" to keep VULCANO alive in case the team leaves/abandones the project. It is ready in case we need it! So I made an kind of insurance to stop the project from dying :-)

Any updates from the project?
zero24x

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 03:17:14 PM by zero24x

Good news for VULCANO - new website launched:

After talking to JohnVulcano I put the new website online already NOW - if anyone finds issues or has some feedback please tell us. I will be the one updating and hosting it. Until about 20th MAR I will focus on collecting team feedback / discuss website ideas with the team.

The website has the following highlights:

* Explain new investors how much return of investment they can expect by staking coins.
* Up to date general information (required coins for daily staking, nodes list).
* Explain that proof of stake is very energy efficient and does not require expensive hardware to mine coins.

Lets make VULCANO greater!
zero24x

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

I got a reply from Coinexplorer.net (nice PoS tracking + block explorer website) - for 0.1 BTC we can get listed 1 year. Please contact me if you can donate that amount or parts of it - I sadly cant afford that. Original msg: https://paste2.org/A9KcWDkN
yvesmarquez11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

project look interesting, having a low initial supply will give a good hope for a good exchange rate of the coin.
zero24x

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

I just wanted to point out that our VULCANO team offers these exclusive wallet services to our community:

Exclusive staking pool

Alternatively to staking on your own local wallet or staking server we offer you a community managed staking pool too. The pool is a big wallet which is managed by us – you can just put your coins there and we will stake them for you and if you want we can withdraw your coins anytime. Just come to our discord chat community to join the pool.

Exclusive staking servers – Get your own rented 4$/month staking server

As an exclusive service for VULCANO holders we made a tutorial how to get your own rented cheap staking wallet server.
There your coins stake 24/7 on your own virtual linux server – check https://www.vulcanocoin.cf/exclusive-coin-staking-servers-get-your-own-rented-4-month-staking-server/ to get started. This is the best and cheapest way to stake your coins – no need to run your own computers at home for staking coins! We will help users with not so advanced computer skills to get started easily - just come to our Discord chat and ask for help.
D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

I just wanted to point out that our VULCANO team offers these exclusive wallet services to our community:

Exclusive staking pool

Alternatively to staking on your own local wallet or staking server we offer you a community managed staking pool too. The pool is a big wallet which is managed by us – you can just put your coins there and we will stake them for you and if you want we can withdraw your coins anytime. Just come to our discord chat community to join the pool.

Exclusive staking servers – Get your own rented 4$/month staking server

As an exclusive service for VULCANO holders we made a tutorial how to get your own rented cheap staking wallet server.
There your coins stake 24/7 on your own virtual linux server – check https://www.vulcanocoin.cf/exclusive-coin-staking-servers-get-your-own-rented-4-month-staking-server/ to get started. This is the best and cheapest way to stake your coins – no need to run your own computers at home for staking coins! We will help users with not so advanced computer skills to get started easily - just come to our Discord chat and ask for help.

Can you make the video tutorials about it? since i'm a newbie in Linux server

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀