Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:14:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I have two myetherwallets.  (Read 1735 times)
Michaiah

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Creating two or more myetherwallet.com based wallet is no issue at all when there was a time I gave accidentally my private code rather than my account this account is useless now since every once can open your wallet who've seen it and make a copy of the private code, so careful with that, extra one will keep you ready to transfer all your coin when you fell also someone is poking your account.
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Even from your question, it is evident you already knew that there's no restriction on the number of myetherwallets that you can open. The question is how do you intend to track or manage your private keys. I believe the lore the number, the more the points of susceptibility. You may get careless with one of the wallets and your tokens or coins may be gone in a jiffy. So my advice is, don't keep so much a wallet cos MEW is free but only open maybe 2-5 depending on the purpose. For instance, I have different wallets for bounties,  airdrops, ICOs and tokens purchased from exchanges.
So you should how the purpose why you created each wallet if you must have multiple wallets.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

It is possible to have multiple myetherwallet as long as you are careful while handling them and can keep track of the exact coin in the wallet and the information/data are safe with you as it may sometimes be confusing trying to locate a particular coin wallet.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

That is the benefit of decentralization, you can create as many wallet as you wish or need. And at the same time none will know that this wallet is yours. Well if you won't share the number of your wallet)) Security of your funds depends only on you.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
EditorX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

Can I have two myetherwallets.As it is a web based wallet I think it is possible to have.What are your suggestions?

What are you talking about? Web wallets are free.
So, You can get something new for free whenever you need it. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: