Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pay hotel stay cost with token (Altcoin)  (Read 607 times)
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

Why do we need a special coin for the payment process for hotels? Do we also need a special coin for Restaurants, Clothes-Shops, Groceries???

Apart from it being ridiculous.
I can only imagine the pain casuals would have to go through to use something like this lol.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:34:26 AM

To pay for it using what coin  ?
and whether already In Indonesia , in not already made hotel by way of payment using coins
This is a great idea, but what coins to use?
Paying a hotel with coins it will be very useful, no need to bother preparing cash. I think in Indonesia is not there, but if payment using bitcoin has many services accept payment with bitcoin
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

Now more and more ICO has a creative program. For example ICO I follow www.HotelChain.io .Who owns the project makes a payment token for the Hotel. Will this make it easy for Cryptocurrency users to stay at the hotel?
If they want to make a payment  in the hotelchain using altcoin or cryptocurrency, I think is good and much better to use bitcoin as mode of payment because it is more easy for the customers to use this than ICO program token its very very seldom for the ICO that will be implement it at once.
I would be very amazed when I can make a reservation at any hotel in the world and pay using tokens but in fact many 5-star hotels in my country do not even know bitcoin? how they will accept an altcoin token? unless #hotelchain has co-operation throughout the hotel in all countries but that is impossible to do right ?

It sounds amazing that a hotel will now accept altcoin as a payment but I believe that only a few number of people would have or use that token, more or less use it to book in a hotel. Only few know about bitcoin or cryptocurrency, and much less would know about the use and existence of tokens. This may provide some convenience for some of the cryptocurrency users and would also give it some spotlight. It's possible for some of the guests in the hotel to have some interest on the token as a payment method and this would lead them to become curious. More and more developments like this and this could only be a beneficial for crypto-users and the public.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:59:11 AM

To pay for it using what coin  ?
and whether already In Indonesia , in not already made hotel by way of payment using coins
This is a great idea, but what coins to use?
Paying a hotel with coins it will be very useful, no need to bother preparing cash. I think in Indonesia is not there, but if payment using bitcoin has many services accept payment with bitcoin
I think we can use Ripple or Digibyte to pay hotel fees, these coins are altcoin have ability create a transaction instantly, does not need you spend much time to wait confirm like Bitcoin. Altcoin really better than Bitcoin if you use them to pay daily needed.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
HotelChain

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

The topickstarter mentioned our project here and we would like to introduce ourselves. Please see our intro video on Youtube and we would be glad if you leave your comments about our project here or in our main thread

Looking forward for your replies!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: