Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15893 times)
Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:10:24 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 08:59:35 AM by Quill_DigiPulse

Token sale ended successfully! 3473 ETH raised

The DigiPulse token is available on:

Read about/contact DigiPulse here:

Discord | Telegram | Telegram group chat

Translations of this thread

Abstract (What is DigiPulse)

DigiPulse is the world’s first ‘digital inheritance vault’, which aims to ensure that all digital assets holders and crypto wallet users have ultimate control over who inherits their digital and crypto assets.
While cryptocurrency is rapidly gaining global momentum, there is currently no viable solution for its glaring flaw — if a user cannot access their digital wallet, all their crypto assets will remain dormant and be forever lost. And while this might not be a pressing issue now, it certainly will be in the future.

DigiPulse is actively solving this problem. The goal of the project is to ensure that a user's digital assets - files, images and any other content, as well as cryptocurrencies stored in their wallets are passed on/made available to the rightful inheritors in case of their demise.

The B2C (Business to Customer) subscription based service platform will enable its users to store and encrypt information on a decentralised blockchain. Each asset release timestamp update will be payable using DigiPulse tokens (DGPT). DigiPulse will provide the interface to operate with a smart contract that will hold the hash of the encryption key for the data that is encrypted and stored on our decentralised blockchain.

How it works

DigiPulse is a subscription and Ethereum smart contract-based SaaS platform that allows users to store and encrypt information on the decentralised DigiPulse blockchain and make it inheritable - accessible to specific recipients with the possibility for users to remain anonymous.

Anyone can sign up for the service simply by providing a public wallet address and contact email. The service deals with inheritance access send-out in an automated way, by tracking a user's activity through multiple web based integrations or the smart contract itself. The service fee (in the form of DGPT tokens) will be collected only when the system validates whether a user is still active. This 'inactivity period' is a time frame that is determined by each user individually.

Each smart contract entry will then have the 'inactivity period' and other inheritor access information embedded into them. The user's DGPT tokens, that will be 'held' by the service, will operate as payment for conducting an 'inactivity period' reset. If the user will be deemed as inactive, their vault contents will then be sent out to their inheritors (after manual double-checking by DigiPulse staff). Users basically pay only for the reset process that they themselves schedule.

Any information that the user wishes to pass on, is encrypted with the help of an AES-256 high strength security algorithm and stored on the decentralised DigiPulse blockchain. Ethereum smart contracts contain a part of the encrypted access key for the inheritor to gain access to the contents of a 'vault'. The other part is stored in an encrypted and centralised way to secure the vault against brute force attacks.

Digipulse allows the storage of any type of files that can take up to 1 GB of storage space (for now). The company's long term vision also involves establishing partnerships with vetted global legal entities (law firms and independent lawyers) for an additional layer of security.

State of the project

The team is currently working on a private service testnet version which will be made available soon (follow the updates on www.digipulse.io blog).
Public Beta release is scheduled for late january, 2018.

DigiPulse tokens (DGPT)

The DigiPulse team will use ERC20 tokens based on Ethereum to generate DGPT. The tokens are already available on Etherdelta and Cryptopia
Bounty campaign

Code review bounties aka 'bug rewards' will be active throughout both the alpha and beta product launch phases.
The bounties will be awarded in ETH and the payout amount will depend on the severity of the issue. The payout amount will be based solely on DigiPulse security auditor's expertise.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:34:59 AM

I have seen your all new site, devs! You surely has a great designer, and I hope this project will have its' success this second time around!
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

This project has a unique concept, I think. By having the ability to passed on the asset of the currency for the inheritor, so that the asset will always live for the next generation.
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:10:57 PM

open source project is always a project that can be recommended to be a good project to follow, I think this project can build relationships between communities with digital to be better and decentralized, I'll see the next development, good luck with this project
ilikepeas

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

i am getting an error saying i have to confirm my email address before continuining, i was in the previous bounty system so i am unsure what i should do
DThree

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:55:44 PM

i am getting an error saying i have to confirm my email address before continuining, i was in the previous bounty system so i am unsure what i should do

Please try this URL https://www.digipulse.io/contributors/confirmation/new
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:23:49 PM

Seems perfect and goodluck for your website and ICO. Also show huge profits to the users for your upcoming ICO to let them be curious and mention  which of the exchanges this coin will be holding it.
radnom

Activity: 616

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

So you are giving this a 2nd chance? I think you must first make agreements with strategic partners and whales so make sure you get solid investment. If you don't do this, its kinda hard.

Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 03:41:32 PM

After 2 try, you still dont make a decent thread with nice presentation ? I thought you learnt from your mistakes..

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:45:46 PM

is thr any airdrops?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

After 2 try, you still dont make a decent thread with nice presentation ? I thought you learnt from your mistakes..

It looks fine to me.  Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ilikepeas

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

thank you this worked  Cheesy
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

Great to see you guys back! For everyone joining this thread, this is an awesome team with an awesome project! I seriously hope people will recognize that and make this ICO a huge success. All the best from my side!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:17:51 PM

thank you this worked  Cheesy

This worked for me too, was getting the same error so thanks!

Great to see this project up and running again, lets hope it will be successful this time around. Good luck Digipulse I'm sure it will reach the goal now  Grin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:49:07 PM

Is there any airdrops available here, i will gladly to register a new one. Thanks! Wink

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

Will this project really protect the user's privacy? If you reach the goal, it will be very good for everyone.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:20:07 PM

Is there any airdrops available here, i will gladly to register a new one. Thanks! Wink

Hey Oceat,

there is no airdrop, but a great bounty campaign. You can sign up under digipulse.io and see whether there is something you'd like to participate in.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

when i put why my stake 0 Huh
Where do my stake go? I joined this project for a long time ..
Please explain..
Machina_US

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Hey Oceat,

there is no airdrop, but a great bounty campaign. You can sign up under digipulse.io and see whether there is something you'd like to participate in.

so there is a bounty campaign
wil there be a translation bounty ? if yes i want to reserve for indonesian translation

castol

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:40:51 PM

This is 2nd of token sale.. 
How abbout  1st token sale???  And how about reward 1st bounty campaign??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: