Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15902 times)
Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

The minimum cap is 500 ETH. That has been reached already!

500ETH? It's too humble. I read in Whitepaper that if DigiPulse collected less than 500ETH they would send back money for investors (or something like that)

By the way, I have been asked where  I have got my signature. The answer is: You can find signature for your ranking on https://www.digipulse.io/ website. Sign in in Dashboard, go to Bounty campaign page -> Bitcointalk.org and click on ranking needed. The popup page will give you the bb-code  

I saw that people ask where to get the signature, I personally took digipulse.io.  ogrudko yesterday I asked you a question about the rates in the bounty office, which were converted immediately into coins, but today I see that the rates are again divided into AUGUST and SEPTEMBER  Grin
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

500ETH? It's too humble. I read in Whitepaper that if DigiPulse collected less than 500ETH they would send back money for investors (or something like that)

By the way, I have been asked where  I have got my signature. The answer is: You can find signature for your ranking on https://www.digipulse.io/ website. Sign in in Dashboard, go to Bounty campaign page -> Bitcointalk.org and click on ranking needed. The popup page will give you the bb-code  

I saw that people ask where to get the signature, I personally took digipulse.io.  ogrudko yesterday I asked you a question about the rates in the bounty office, which were converted immediately into coins, but today I see that the rates are again divided into AUGUST and SEPTEMBER  Grin

It is not divided into August and September. It is divided into 1st ICO (which so to say failed) and 2nd ICO.
Lexs163

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

It is not divided into August and September. It is divided into 1st ICO (which so to say failed) and 2nd ICO.

Thank you, I know, I just did not say so  Smiley
drwoo

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:14:51 AM

Thank you, I know, I just did not say so  Smiley

No problem, you are welcome!
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

Such amiability in comments  Smiley, but don't such comments are treated as spam or something?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

Such amiability in comments  Smiley, but don't such comments are treated as spam or something?

That probably ends up in a philosophical discussion, but technically there is a positive and a negative side to that. The positive is that the thread gains visibility with any comment made. The negative side is that some people - even the very same person - tend to ask the exact same question three times just to get stakes. It reduces the quality of this thread, and it would be great to see people invest some time into reading the white paper and ask quality questions about that. Regrettably, most don't. I read it twice. You could of course argue that it is so well written that no questions remain (which might even be the case). However, it would be great to have a discussion in here that focuses on product related aspects.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ogrudko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:49:25 PM

dzonikg28, you've just told very good things, I appreciate that. But my question was addressed firstly to the members of DigiPulse team - what is more important in terms of this ICO and Bounty campaign: keeping thread in the top of list (with less qulity comments) or chatting only with information related to ICO, product and news about it? All these "thank you" and other "+1" comments, they are prohibited or not?
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

dzonikg28, you've just told very good things, I appreciate that. But my question was addressed firstly to the members of DigiPulse team - what is more important in terms of this ICO and Bounty campaign: keeping thread in the top of list (with less qulity comments) or chatting only with information related to ICO, product and news about it? All these "thank you" and other "+1" comments, they are prohibited or not?

I assume you can't forbid people to be overly polite. Where are you going to draw the line? If someone says "thanks for the information", well, then that is just good tone. We all know that the intentions under these circumstances might deviate from those under different circumstances, as there is an incentive to post. I think we need to welcome probably all kinds of comments (no insults etc., of course) for the sake of visibility for this thread. But - and that is a big BUT - people should realize that their bounties also depend on the success of this project. If I start spamming this thread nonstop with unimportant stuff, well, why should I wonder then in the end that potential investors trying to find valuable information might be turned down because of the ridiculous quality in this thread. I like this project, and you will usually find my comments helpful at least in some way I assume. Once again, I really hope that a healthy discussion about technical aspects arises as soon as possible. And if someone says "thanks for the information", well, then that is how it is Wink I won't mention that name again, but I believe one person asked like 6 or 7 questions or wrote comments about the exact same aspect of the bounty. It makes me smile! Wink

And I hope that you belong to those who intend to contribute to a high quality thread!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:05:05 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Is the soft cap really 500 and has already been met? That would be great if this is the case as the project will definitely move forwards. There is still time for more investors so perhaps the soft cap is a higher amount

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Lexs163

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

I saw transfers of funds worth 0.1 ETH, are they also allowed, or still a maximum of 0.5 ETH for the purchase of tokens?
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:23:17 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Is the soft cap really 500 and has already been met? That would be great if this is the case as the project will definitely move forwards. There is still time for more investors so perhaps the soft cap is a higher amount

3,154.397 ETH have been raised. Everyone who signed up at Digipulse.io can see that. @5ensei do you belong to that group? To those people who signed up and who can see that? Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
ogrudko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:28:25 PM

Today a lot of people participating in this ICO received some notification in Slack from some Adam with fishing links in it. Please be careful and always watch what you are clicking!
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:39:34 PM

Today a lot of people participating in this ICO received some notification in Slack from some Adam with fishing links in it. Please be careful and always watch what you are clicking!

This is really bad about Slack. Digipulse should consider moving away from Slack. It's crazy how much scam is going on on Slack and you can't do anything.
PinkHead

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

to the moon..

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:30:01 AM

This is not the first case of fraud in the Slack. Many companies have already experienced this in their experience. Perhaps it's worth thinking about an alternative way of communication, this will be a good option.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

Sad Sad
waiting for article review . .. . . . i hope finishing soon

===========

About slack, i think we must be careful or maybe disable slack bounty

-= OI =-
Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:21:47 AM

This is not the first case of fraud in the Slack. Many companies have already experienced this in their experience. Perhaps it's worth thinking about an alternative way of communication, this will be a good option.

We are aware of this issue. That is why we have also a Telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/EzLwIwxBCD4EukxwLjGqUw

ogrudko

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:23:31 AM

Mr.Qilis, do you have statistics, which regions (or countries) are the most active on your website for now? And one more thing - can you say for now, how much will it cost to use "smart vault"? Maybe, from which parameters it will depend?
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

Not all companies work in good faith but I will tell you that this company seems to be not so. Here is an example of the company which has not paid or anything, and gathered capitalization CrazyBet they threw all and without batting an eye. Excuse me for off the top.

Lexs163

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

Friends, I need more advertising, fees slowed and time goes by  Cool
drwoo

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:41:29 PM

Not all companies work in good faith but I will tell you that this company seems to be not so. Here is an example of the company which has not paid or anything, and gathered capitalization CrazyBet they threw all and without batting an eye. Excuse me for off the top.

Huh? What are you talking about? Who cares about CrazyBet? This is DigiPulse! If you want to talk about CrazyBet then go to their thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: