Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15904 times)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:02:22 AM

As I see it, the project seems promising, and I hope that the project will be implemented in Bang. I would like to see the implementation of a small part of the project?

Oh dear. Are you using google translate or what? I am not even able to guess what you might have wanted to say...
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:07:22 AM

As I see it, the project seems promising, and I hope that the project will be implemented in Bang. I would like to see the implementation of a small part of the project?

Oh dear. Are you using google translate or what? I am not even able to guess what you might have wanted to say...
no. As I see it the project seems promising. I hope that the project will be implemented. I would like to see the implementation of a small part of the project?

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

Quote from: SeaSoul link=topic=2203117.msg22546896#msg22546896 date.msg22546412#msg22546412 date=1507110465

He must be Russian cause I understand his question clearly and without any dificulties Smiley And concerning question itself - team said that they will show alpha in few days.
SeaSoul

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

no. As I see it the project seems promising. I hope that the project will be implemented. I would like to see the implementation of a small part of the project?

We understood now I believe. You like the project, we like the project, and we all want it to become reality. Nice!
DragonExchange

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

nice news digipulse TOKEN SALE
SeaSoul

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

Respect that you even understood the bold part! My imagination is too limited I guess to come up with a proper interpretation.
jerald125

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:19:05 AM

Quote from: SeaSoul link=topic=2203117.msg22546896#msg22546896 date.msg22546412#msg22546412 date=1507110465

He must be Russian cause I understand his question clearly and without any dificulties Smiley And concerning question itself - team said that they will show alpha in few days.
You are right. My speaking English  limp. In technical speech, i understand. Thank you for the ansew.

5ensei

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Russian community is curious about listing on exchages. Does team already have some negotiations on this direction?
UPD: Got answer in Telegram, team is negotiating with Bittrex and EtherDelta.

I don't think they are allowed to announce anything, even if a deal has been made. Just have to be patient and wait until the ico ends and they give us confirmed news at the end of the month

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

Russian community is curious about listing on exchages. Does team already have some negotiations on this direction?
UPD: Got answer in Telegram, team is negotiating with Bittrex and EtherDelta.

I don't think they are allowed to announce anything, even if a deal has been made. Just have to be patient and wait until the ico ends and they give us confirmed news at the end of the month

That's true. The contractual situation with exchanges is very complex these days, in particular because DGPT has a dividend paying function. And also, exchanges have an interest in a deal not being announced before they accumulated enough of a coin Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

thank you Quill ....
i am already join this group, and i hope my dream comes true with this project ^^

-= OI =-
verifyas

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:26:46 PM

Kudos to these folks for actually refunding the first ICO when it didn't meet the minimum raise.

I would not say kudos because I think it is a naturalness. Imagine they did the opposite. That would be really bad.

I've seen cases where the ICO should've been refunded but they ran with the funds.  Sad

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
ogrudko

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

I've seen cases where the ICO should've been refunded but they ran with the funds.  Sad
One thing is you din't promise to refund and don't refund, and when you are changing contracts and breaking promises it's much much worse
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:18:44 PM

One thing is you din't promise to refund and don't refund, and when you are changing contracts and breaking promises it's much much worse

I can only agree with this. Wonder what? Breaking the rules is bad! Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
jerald125

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:08:08 AM

Can you tell me why I Twitter not all retweets count. I kind of did everything as it should be? Or what are the calculations? When I just signed up on the bounty of the company I immediately began retweets and tweets to write

masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:09 AM

I've seen cases where the ICO should've been refunded but they ran with the funds.  Sad
Can you tell me why I Twitter not all retweets count. I kind of did everything as it should be? Or what are the calculations? When I just signed up on the bounty of the company I immediately began retweets and tweets to write

tweet or retweet 1 or more in one day = 10 stake

CMIIW

-= OI =-
jerald125

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:54:13 AM

I've seen cases where the ICO should've been refunded but they ran with the funds.  Sad

CMIIW
thanks. Understand

DThree

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:53:40 AM

Heads up!

Just before some unsatisfied and angry Twitter bounty people jump in, I would like to bring to all your attention that our bounties are intended to promote the project and spread the word in the QUALITY way. The fact that you retweet 100+ tweets every day without even filtering them is not good PR.
After few of you retweeted the tweet where one guy bashed us without even taking a look at it, I am starting a mini-war on bot driven twitter personas.
From now on - the only tweets which will be taken in consideration and rewarded stakes are the ones where people actually put effort in writing it and checking our project.
If I catch you doing quoted tweets with only added content @DigiPulseIO you will get banned from this bounty campaign and if you manage take the aggressive approach to this - also the stakes from first token sale will be removed.

Please understand that we want to reward people who actually support the project and not simply generate 1000+ meaningless spam on twitter.

Hope that you understand.

Cheers, D3
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:12:07 AM

The good project  Wink i have the project succes  Grin  Grin

Good project and success your project  Smiley  Wink  Cheesy

Hi DThree,

thanks for finally jumping in and putting some pressure on those who are supposed to spread the word about the project in a quality way. However, I do feel the precisely same way about the posting here in this thread. As the example above shows some people are not at all interested in posting anything of quality. When it comes to redundancies like in the specific case above, is there any way to remove people with such behavior, too? I am constantly trying to remind people here that at least some sort of technical discussion would benefit us all the most. It would be nice to have a rule in place that requires some quality and the judgment could be up to you or so.

Cheers and best of luck!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
ogrudko

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:18:33 AM

CMIIW
Retweets were not counted from the beginning of bounty campaign (at least it was mentioned in Dashboard) and thanks to some bounty hunters, twitter will be checked even more carefully
Is DThree Dmitriy, tue CTO of project?
WildSparker

Activity: 90

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:07:40 AM

CMIIW
Retweets were not counted from the beginning of bounty campaign (at least it was mentioned in Dashboard) and thanks to some bounty hunters, twitter will be checked even more carefully
Is DThree Dmitriy, tue CTO of project?

Yes he is the CTO of the project. You can read it in the WP.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: