Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15902 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

Hello! Well you took the transmission of information by inheritance. Please tell me the account owner DigiPulse will need to periodically confirm their activity?

And by the way, in Russian version of the site you have a typo in the word "пpaильнo" should be "пpaвильнo".
https://www.digipulse.io/ru
https://yadi.sk/i/7gvrELU63NZdbR
I can say the counting process stack in the signature and then I realized the more posts the more stacks. Or is it not so?

Exactly. More posts, more stakes. I am surprised you only found that out just now as the Dashboard on Digipulse.io is quite transparent and comprehensible. But maybe you just needed a little longer than others to realize that. No problem. Could you please post quality stuff? That would help other people coming across this thread to find valuable information faster. Thanks.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:51:19 AM

Hello! Well you took the transmission of information by inheritance. Please tell me the account owner DigiPulse will need to periodically confirm their activity?

And by the way, in Russian version of the site you have a typo in the word "пpaильнo" should be "пpaвильнo".
https://www.digipulse.io/ru
https://yadi.sk/i/7gvrELU63NZdbR
I can say the counting process stack in the signature and then I realized the more posts the more stacks. Or is it not so?

Exactly. More posts, more stakes. I am surprised you only found that out just now as the Dashboard on Digipulse.io is quite transparent and comprehensible. But maybe you just needed a little longer than others to realize that. No problem. Could you please post quality stuff? That would help other people coming across this thread to find valuable information faster. Thanks.
I understand. And then I was told that a minimum of 1 post per day. And I thought that 1 post is enough. And therefore wrote few posts. Already I know. That said, thank you

jerald125

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:41:11 AM

Why I don't think my tweets and retwitt I write tweets as it was above mentioned. And that it was no use whatsoever. And why to me yesterday did not count posts https://prnt.sc/gupoau

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:53:03 AM

When will be the tokens be in the exchanges? Is it after the ICO? My friend once asked me if the tokens are already in the exchange.

According to their road map this will happen on Q4 of 2017. Although technically we are in Q4 already I think it is too early for it to hit the exchanges. I'm guessing it will happen at the later side of Q4
So, it will be after the ICO then? Thank you for enlightening me about this stuff.
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:16:25 PM

When will be the tokens be in the exchanges? Is it after the ICO? My friend once asked me if the tokens are already in the exchange.

According to their road map this will happen on Q4 of 2017. Although technically we are in Q4 already I think it is too early for it to hit the exchanges. I'm guessing it will happen at the later side of Q4
So, it will be after the ICO then? Thank you for enlightening me about this stuff.

I always like to give info or advice to the best of my knowledge, especially when people tend to be as polite as you are! Wink It makes most sense if this coin gets listed right after the ICO finished, yes. EtherDelta most often is the first place to trade a coin after many of the ICOs from the past ended. I don't think it will be different with DigiPulse. The reason for that is that the listing process is much more cumbersome with centralized exchanges as they have to sort many issues, with the most important one probably being the dividend paying function of the DigiPulse token. Bittrex, for example, is a US based company and must therefore comply with all kinds of regulations before listing a coin.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:56:30 PM

If i changes eth wallet, it's legal ?

-= OI =-
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

Will it be integrated with other security protocols for sending and receiving message? Or will it be "broadcast" only with blockchain technology?
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:53:55 PM

You can change your wallet address. Whatever wallet address you provide, the bounty payments will be send to the most recent wallet address registered with Digipulse.io.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:54:47 PM

Why I don't think my tweets and retwitt I write tweets as it was above mentioned. And that it was no use whatsoever. And why to me yesterday did not count posts https://prnt.sc/gupoau

hey cheater you are posting non-stop as I can see. I don't even understand what you say. Everyone here understands the rules. Maybe you should join telegram and talk about all rules to the devs.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

I always like to give info or advice to the best of my knowledge, especially when people tend to be as polite as you are! Wink It makes most sense if this coin gets listed right after the ICO finished, yes. EtherDelta most often is the first place to trade a coin after many of the ICOs from the past ended. I don't think it will be different with DigiPulse. The reason for that is that the listing process is much more cumbersome with centralized exchanges as they have to sort many issues, with the most important one probably being the dividend paying function of the DigiPulse token. Bittrex, for example, is a US based company and must therefore comply with all kinds of regulations before listing a coin.
Thank you @dzonikg28! I really don't know much about alts, seriously speaking. I only ask my friend what is it about, I'm not regularly in the forum coz I'm still a student. Hope to have peace with you, sir. Again, I really hope this campaign will have its success this time.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:03:34 PM

Will there be more promotion efforts soon?
azisjesika

Activity: 266

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:35:33 AM

just for daily check for showing support for this ico  Wink

masphie

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:59:42 AM

You can change your wallet address. Whatever wallet address you provide, the bounty payments will be send to the most recent wallet address registered with Digipulse.io.

Thank you . . . .i like digi system .. . . better then the other^^

-= OI =-
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

This is indeed a much needed service. But as is often the case the people will look for or find out about this service once they already lost some assets.
masphie

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

i hope this ICO success until the end oct 2017 .....

-= OI =-
SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

i hope this ICO success until the end oct 2017 .....

The ICO is already a success as they reached their minimum cap and will develop the platform. But I hope they can collect more money to really accelerate all relevant things of their project!
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:17:36 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 02:34:35 PM by dzonikg28

This is indeed a much needed service. But as is often the case the people will look for or find out about this service once they already lost some assets.

This hits the nail on the head. This project is extremely awesome because it tackles a tremendously important issue. But as you said, people don't realize that right away. It always seems natural. Nobody likes to deal with death.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
jerald125

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:53:15 PM

This hits the nail on the head. This project is extremely awesome because it tackles a tremendously important issue. But as you said, people don't realize that right away. It always seems natural. Nobody likes to deal with death.
I wonder why my tweets don't believe me. I'm doing what I'm told.

5ensei

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:42:11 PM

Another benefit to this service is that it will reduce the number of lost coins. Some go because they lost the private key e.g. computer broke and no backup, others due to death. This will keep more coins in circulation

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:38:29 PM

Another benefit to this service is that it will reduce the number of lost coins. Some go because they lost the private key e.g. computer broke and no backup, others due to death. This will keep more coins in circulation

Yes this is very true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: