Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:57:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

SeaSoul, can you read? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0  "32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed."
Did you read the rules yourself? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 2. No off-topic posts.
Are these messages related to DigiPulse?

Good that jtrip is here to help you.
Our little troll came back. Welcome.
Are you kidding me? Here all just write messages. Do not need to tell others what they do not need to do, if you do the same.

I have said several times that a healthy discussion about technical aspects would have benefited us all the most. Regrettably, nobody here is willing to dive deep into the white paper and ask interesting and challenging questions about the project. At a certain point I gave up to remind everyone here how valuable a technical discussion would have been to all of us.

Unfortunately, technical aspects are interesting to nobody. Most want to write a few words and get steaks. News and development are not interesting to them...

I am still not convinced that the DigiPulse team promised you a bag of meat if you keep posting here.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

Unfortunately, technical aspects are interesting to nobody. Most want to write a few words and get steaks. News and development are not interesting to them...

I am still not convinced that the DigiPulse team promised you a bag of meat if you keep posting here.

News, technical aspects etc... So write about this. Do not discuss that it is not interesting to anyone, write about it and do not get distracted.
You yourself are engaged in flood and offtopic, just like everyone else. This is called hypocrisy. Let's all just stop.
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:55:27 AM

News, technical aspects etc... So write about this. Do not discuss that it is not interesting to anyone, write about it and do not get distracted.
You yourself are engaged in flood and offtopic, just like everyone else. This is called hypocrisy. Let's all just stop.

With all due respect, I consider myself the one who tried the hardest to stir the discussion into a direction that would have been helpful for any newcomer to this thread. Almost everyone here posts three times a day how many ETH have been raised and that their stakes did not get updated yet. You won't find that from me. But as I said, I gave up now. You guys keep trash posting nonstop, literally everyone here. I talked to people with money in real life and recommended them to invest. I think that is a helpful contribution towards this project.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
jtrip

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:34:37 PM

With all due respect, I consider myself the one who tried the hardest to stir the discussion into a direction that would have been helpful for any newcomer to this thread. Almost everyone here posts three times a day how many ETH have been raised and that their stakes did not get updated yet. You won't find that from me. But as I said, I gave up now. You guys keep trash posting nonstop, literally everyone here. I talked to people with money in real life and recommended them to invest. I think that is a helpful contribution towards this project.
Ok, sorry, maybe you're an exception here.
I'm just trying to say that if every message is paid, the flood will always be. Nevertheless, I am sure that everyone
here sincerely desires prosperity for the project and supports it in one way or another.
ps. I hope your people from the real life will invest in the project before the end of the ICO.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

Good news - an inofrmation about DigiPulse ICO is added on the chinese website ico1.com http://www.ico1.com/a/jinxingzhong_Ongoing_/487.html
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

Good news - an inofrmation about DigiPulse ICO is added on the chinese website ico1.com http://www.ico1.com/a/jinxingzhong_Ongoing_/487.html

Thanks for sharing. It is important to have the Chinese audience also covered with information.
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:34:54 PM

It would be fine if the white paper was translated into Russian.  Roll Eyes
bejosekali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:17:15 PM

finally ....
my tweet count come back ^^

Congrat..i'm Verry glad
Finally my token equivalent finally increases
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:03:41 PM

White paper is in Russian --- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By-56izzXmRmY01STm4wR3YzcEE/view The translation was made in early October Smiley

dzonikg28

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:32:53 PM

It would be fine if the white paper was translated into Russian.  Roll Eyes

I am looking forward to all the technical questions you have after reading the white paper. Please, ask technical questions.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
jtrip

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:31:18 PM

If it is a question of crypto-currencies and a one-time release of funds, it is much simpler to use a crypto wallet.
It seems to me that the service will be more in demand by people who need a gradual release of digital assets. If
you had to leave a legacy, say, a few bitcoins for one person and they are stored on your crypto-wallet, would you
use the inheritance service?
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:37:18 PM

This is another example of a token that I like the idea of as a company, but i cant figure out why blockchain technology has anything to do with it at all. People need to protect their digital legacy, and i think selling songs or movies on blockchain and then using the token to sell or trade your digital assets is a good idea. So maybe this coin has a future...but its hazy to me.
azisjesika

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:23:55 AM

8 days left ..... why is it so short  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

dzonikg28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:46:06 AM

This is another example of a token that I like the idea of as a company, but i cant figure out why blockchain technology has anything to do with it at all. People need to protect their digital legacy, and i think selling songs or movies on blockchain and then using the token to sell or trade your digital assets is a good idea. So maybe this coin has a future...but its hazy to me.

Hi rehydrogenated,

that's a great comment from your side.

Blockchain technology is - as with many other projects - the decisive decentralization element that makes the underlying key process (which here is inheritance for now) deterministic. While in Bitcoin we know that a specified output will 100% reach the specified recipient, the DigiPulse platform aims to ensure through the application of smart contracts that digital assets / digital data / digital anything will automatically be forwarded to the specified inheritor after a specified period of inactivity.

Why is blockchain important? Well, nobody is able to alter the terms of the original holder in retrospect. One can imagine how crucial that is when it comes to inheritance. We all would want our assets to be rightfully forwarded once we die. How can we make sure that is going to happen? There is nothing as deterministic as the distributed consensus protocols underlying Bitcoin or Ethereum. Should you as a user of DigiPulse specify someone to be notified about a certain asset and how to obtain it once you died, you can be absolutely guaranteed that the smart contract exactly executes as specified. There is no central entity that could go rogue after your death and decide to hold back information about your belongings. As an example, take a centralized exchange and assume that something happens to you out of a sudden. Is the exchange going to approach anyone from your family? How is your family going to prove that you held assets on that exchange even if they remember you saying something about that? Imagine a smart contract that automatically forwards all credentials or relevant data about your holdings on an exchange to a person you specified.

How about your private key to your Bitcoin wallet? Did you share it with your family? Do they know Bitcoin at all and how it works? What if you write up a small manual on how to access the Bitcoins in your wallet, save it as PDF and along with your private key encrypt it and put it into a smart contract via the DigiPulse platform. Should you die, the contract is going to forward the data to the person you specified.

There is a ton of use cases where DigiPulse could come into play. Probably many of which we have not even thought about yet. It is as with Bitcoin, when Vitalik Buterin extended the concept of decentralized money to decentralized applications in general. There are a lot of things where the basic functionality of DigiPulse could be applied to improve certain processes of our everyday life (or death Tongue).

I am not a team member of DigiPulse, I just like the project a lot. I welcome any question and I am happy to jump in and answer them to the best of my knowledge. Feel free to continue the discussion!

Edit: Also, imagine you don't want anyone to know about your cryptocurrencies as of now. However, you don't want them to be lost once you die. Just use DigiPulse and specify a person as the inheritor without that person even knowing about it. You can be absolutely sure that the smart contract is going to do what you want it to do! Namely, forward those digital assets or the relevant access data to that person.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:46:56 AM

White paper is in Russian --- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By-56izzXmRmY01STm4wR3YzcEE/view The translation was made in early October Smiley
Great to see white paper in Russian. I am wonder why not translate to many other language?

dzonikg28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:54:26 AM

It has been translated into several languages already. You can check that on DigiPulse.io.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:10:56 AM

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Your post demonstrates your weak critical thinking abilities. You poorly present an aspect of the system as a flaw while it is you who fails to understand the spectrum of capabilities of the DigiPulse platform. I would like to kindly ask you to remove your post since it is utterly wrong. Had you taken the time to read my post, you would have already had the chance to improve your poor knowledge about DigiPulse.

The system does not assume anything. It executes what you want it to execute. If part of the desired execution is leaving a manual for inheritors, then the system will do so if you told the system to do so. If you fail to tell the system to do so, then you failed and not the system. I guess this is food for thought for you while for others it is just simple logic.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

Thank you. I learned everything (except formulas)). All clear!
sambuddha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:13:56 PM

Great to see white paper in Russian. I am wonder why not translate to many other language?
Yes, white paper is in three languages - English, Russian and Chinese. It is a pity what isn't present on others, for example, on Japanese or German.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: