Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

The fork won't have much of an impact on the last few days of the ICO. It will probably stay around the amount that we have today.
Usually sales increase in the last days of ICO. Hopes for increase in sales still exist Cool

This is not right. Please tell me about the projects where that was the case? And please don't spam this thread. Just tell us in one post about the projects where that was the case.
This is logic. Many investors trade on the stock exchange. It is advantageous for them to buy tokens before the end of ICO.

And please don't spam this thread? You constantly here send spam it! I think, you will be banned and will remove stakes. It will be fair.

Congratulations from me too. Use the 11 days in a productive way.
Good news, I agree.
I couldn't agree more.
I see.
I think made a mistake, ok thanks.

Thanks for letting us know.
What a surprise!
That sounds about right.
good evening from indonesia ... hoping you all well Smiley

Greetings from my home. Hope you are well, too.
You are welcome brother!
This is correct.
I see it the same way.
Me too.
This is the right attitude! Cheesy

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam!!!

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

Remove me from the campaign because I express my opinion? If someone says "I like the project", then that is ok? But if I say "I like it, too", then that is spam? Do you realize this whole thread is abused and spammed just for the sake of getting stakes? There is only two people or so here who write good stuff for the project, that's it. Do you belong to that group? Instead of taking the time to check my posts, why don't you take the time and check the WP and write some great questions or findings about it in this thread? Why don't you do that?

It is a shame that you put my comments out of context and call them spam. The whole group of newbies registered here spams the thread 24 hours a day. And I felt it is unfair and started responding to the spam. And now you call me a spammer and others not. Calm down dude. If they remove someone like me from the campaign, they need to remove 95% of all participants.
springwind

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:05:39 AM

Remove me from the campaign because I express my opinion? If someone says "I like the project", then that is ok? But if I say "I like it, too", then that is spam? Do you realize this whole thread is abused and spammed just for the sake of getting stakes? There is only two people or so here who write good stuff for the project, that's it. Do you belong to that group? Instead of taking the time to check my posts, why don't you take the time and check the WP and write some great questions or findings about it in this thread? Why don't you do that?

It is a shame that you put my comments out of context and call them spam. The whole group of newbies registered here spams the thread 24 hours a day. And I felt it is unfair and started responding to the spam. And now you call me a spammer and others not. Calm down dude. If they remove someone like me from the campaign, they need to remove 95% of all participants.
You are a hypocrite and this is a shame!! You send spam most. All this is seen. And you still write "And please don't spam this thread" Shocked Hypocrite, shame on you!!!!!

drwoo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:30:56 AM

Could we please agree that my posts are "reactive spam" while your Russian friends produce "proactive spam"? I only responded to comments which were literally of zero value to this thread because I was annoyed by your Russian friends and all their posts. Go through the post history and quote them as well. Not only me. Show everybody here the low quality of all the posts from your Russian friends. It is a horde of newbies playing back and forth with a ton of zero value comments. I don't really care about your opinion. Now back to DigiPulse.

And I am totally ok with the team removing some of my stakes. But then I want to see all zero value comments be removed. Let's see what this thread is going to look like then Wink Curious where the team is going to draw the line! Go and ask them to remove me! I was very quiet in the beginning of this campaign and then the newbie spam started. Sorry, but I couldn't accept that because it wasn't fair.
Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

In general terms, what did Mike talk about? I missed the stream. A long answer would be good, too )
we will upload a video on our youtube acocunt soon, there it will be available

azisjesika

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:14:23 AM

just tested on alpha ... working fine on me  Grin Grin Grin Grin

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

DigiPulse alpha-version was released
You can test it on http://alpha.digipulse.io/
And remember that your dashboard logins won't work. You need to register there as a new user.
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

In general terms, what did Mike talk about? I missed the stream. A long answer would be good, too )

Great news, that's what I wanted to hear, thanks.
Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

And I would like to see a whitepaper in Spanish, although I do not speak this language, but I'm sure the Spaniards would be thrilled.

The white paper is available in Spanish. Should we now start talking about all possible languages?

hey, you can access translations in other languages here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B8Til0Cnz5KCcm9EclBnR3lYQk0

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:43:49 PM

Good step into the right direction. I hope people use the chance to log in and get a first impression.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

alpha version is very good for trial before the real system launching in the world
So, all of people can try and error (maybe).

-= OI =-
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

It is good to see that an alpha version is available, however it is not good to read that it is a thousand miles away from the final product. That bit should be removed from the marketing emails!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jtrip

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

The alpha version does not work with smart contracts. It's just a simulation.
We are waiting for implementation with the ethereum network!
sambuddha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:23:14 PM

Yes, we are waiting for Beta version, launch - until January 2018. Everything goes according to plan Cool
drwoo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:53:30 PM

alpha version is very good for trial before the real system launching in the world
So, all of people can try and error (maybe).

It is good to see that an alpha version is available, however it is not good to read that it is a thousand miles away from the final product. That bit should be removed from the marketing emails!

Yes, we are waiting for Beta version, launch - until January 2018. Everything goes according to plan Cool

(Just for the record before you guys accuse me of spamming)

I love the alpha version! It looks promising. Excited about beta!
sambuddha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

By the way, a very interesting feature of the beta version will be the encryption key generation based on user’s answers to control questions. Cool This is something really new
springwind

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:40:20 PM

By the way, a very interesting feature of the beta version will be the encryption key generation based on user’s answers to control questions. Cool This is something really new
Yes, for the DigiPulse project to succeed, it must be based on the most up-to-date cryptography.

drwoo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:47:23 PM

Yes, for the DigiPulse project to succeed, it must be based on the most up-to-date cryptography.

the cryptography is key to success. They are professional and they will do the right thing.
drwoo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

The control questions are very important. when you know the answer, you get access to the assets. That is beautiful.
jtrip

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

If only 844750 of 12.7 million tokens are sold and 11.8 million will be frozen for 6 months, how will this affect the price of the token
when it goes to the exchange? I do not quite understand this moment. This is a question for developers and others who know the answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: