Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:53:12 PM

1 wondering to join bounty campaign. still rollin. twitter bounty campaign. great.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

You have a powerful ICO company..do you have any competitor's analysis?

I think that they have no competitors in this field

Yeah, see there is no one put Inheritance in blockchain at all. It's more about legal issue thought
There are several ICO on the subject of selling tickets, real estate, different mobile platforms, but that subject of digital inheritance is only DigiPulse. They the first have begun to develop inheritance. Therefore they are waited by success Cool

Very smart analysis! Since no other project is attempting to build a platform like DigiPulse, this project must be successful. Smart!
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:00:46 PM

I wrote an article on Facebook and posted it on October 19. But it is not yet verified. When will the articles be checked?

I already told you that there are not enough words. You rewrote the article, but again did not get the right amount.

He must count the words and ensure he meets the minimum requirement. Maybe you can ask someone to help you with counting. Or use a calculator. Good luck.

very easy to count the article words.
Just select all (ctrl + a) for win. Open microsoft word, and then copy & paste in there.
To see your article words, look in the left down.
If you want to count article character, just click on it.

CMIIW

-= OI =-
drwoo

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

I wrote an article on Facebook and posted it on October 19. But it is not yet verified. When will the articles be checked?

I already told you that there are not enough words. You rewrote the article, but again did not get the right amount.

He must count the words and ensure he meets the minimum requirement. Maybe you can ask someone to help you with counting. Or use a calculator. Good luck.

Just select all (ctrl + a) for win. Open microsoft word, and then copy & paste in there.

CMIIW

Correct. And you could also count words using the website wordcounter.net. Good luck with counting next time!
bejosekali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:32:38 PM

It's great to be here even though I'm a newcomer. I like this
masphie

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

CMIIW

Correct. And you could also count words using the website wordcounter.net. Good luck with counting next time!

yes your right, but i'm forget wordcounter can count character or not. But surely can count the words

-= OI =-
drwoo

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

CMIIW

yes your right, but i'm forget wordcounter can count character or not. But surely can count the words

Yes it always counts the number of words correctly. No matter whether it is 100 words, 1000 words or 4354 words, it is always correct.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

Just found this while searching. So i will share it with the community.

"DigiPulse the world’s first ‘digital cryptocurrency vault’ which provides an inheritance service for digital and crypto assets has launched its Alpha version."

Read full article: http://www.businesscloud.co.uk/news/worlds-first-digital-cryptocurrency-vault-launched

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:43:30 PM

and on this site text.ru, you can also count the number of spaces (this, of course, usually does not need anyone, but not this time),
but most importantly, the site in your native language.
drwoo

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

and on this site text.ru, you can also count the number of spaces (this, of course, usually does not need anyone, but not this time),
but most importantly, the site in your native language.

I agree with jtrip. Sometimes it is important to also count spaces and then the functionality makes a lot of sense. It is good to have all those tools.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

I like the dead-mans switch feature of digipulse. Just have to remember to log in and access it once in a while otherwise coins will be given prematurely!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

Your signature text is incorrect, you will not be paid Smiley
Enter this code:

Code:
 [center][url=digipulse.io]DigiPulse  ►  Digital Inheritance Done Right
OUR LAUNCH ► Oct 1st, 17
Smart Vaults - Dead Man’s Switch[/center]

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

I like the dead-mans switch feature of digipulse. Just have to remember to log in and access it once in a while otherwise coins will be given prematurely!

It is an essential feature of their system. They thoroughly thought about everything.
FULL_TILT

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:38:01 PM

Hi all, this project is very promising. I will read the whitepaper and check the smart contract in the next few days, but at glance seems very interesting.

sambuddha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

Just found this while searching. So i will share it with the community.

"DigiPulse the world’s first ‘digital cryptocurrency vault’ which provides an inheritance service for digital and crypto assets has launched its Alpha version."

Read full article: http://www.businesscloud.co.uk/news/worlds-first-digital-cryptocurrency-vault-launched
Thanks for the link) Although this is written in detail on the blog Digipulse https://blog.digipulse.io/preview-digipulse-alpha-prototype-92ed500a3f15 Still there is video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yfb55TYCSs

Hi all, this project is very promising. I will read the whitepaper and check the smart contract in the next few days, but at glance seems very interesting.
Hi Smiley Yes, you are right, this project is very promising. He very much is pleasant to me)
bejosekali

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:59:10 PM

Your signature text is incorrect, you will not be paid Smiley
Enter this code:

Code:
 [center][url=digipulse.io]DigiPulse  ►  Digital Inheritance Done Right
OUR LAUNCH ► Oct 1st, 17
Smart Vaults - Dead Man’s Switch[/center]

I don't think so, I think i am still newibie and do not anythings, now i am jr. Thank you correct.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

Yes, there will be few tokens and there will be a deficit. They should not be sold immediately, but leave at least until January 2018. But it's even better to leave them until 2019 Cool I will do so Cool Smiley

Our favorite holding period is forever, right? Warren, is that you? )
I agree, sell tokens at the price of ICO is really stupid. Especially if the project is promising and has a finished product.
I'm not Warren Grin But I completely share your thoughts:

sambuddha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:50:04 PM

Yes, there will be few tokens and there will be a deficit. They should not be sold immediately, but leave at least until January 2018. But it's even better to leave them until 2019 Cool I will do so Cool Smiley

I agree, sell tokens at the price of ICO is really stupid. Especially if the project is promising and has a finished product.

That's better Grin

WildSparker

Activity: 90

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:58:50 PM

That's better Grin

This is totally genius! Congrats!

masphie

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:58:01 PM

3381.597 etherium raised again ...
I think until 1 nov, 3500 Eth will be reached

-= OI =-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: