Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:35:45 PM

Reminding everyone about this : All bounty related topics/question, should you need assistance direct your concerns to telegram chat and people will instantly reply to your query.
https://t.me/digipulse_official

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

Reminding everyone about this : All bounty related topics/question, should you need assistance direct your concerns to telegram chat and people will instantly reply to your query.

Hi Chrmel612,

it is good to have at least one more person in this thread who tries to improve the quality of the discussion among campaign participants as well as among those being new to this project and looking for valuable information.

For the record, I'd just like to quote myself here because I think the post contains a few points which newcomers might be looking for when coming across this place.

This is another example of a token that I like the idea of as a company, but i cant figure out why blockchain technology has anything to do with it at all. People need to protect their digital legacy, and i think selling songs or movies on blockchain and then using the token to sell or trade your digital assets is a good idea. So maybe this coin has a future...but its hazy to me.

Hi rehydrogenated,

that's a great comment from your side.

Blockchain technology is - as with many other projects - the decisive decentralization element that makes the underlying key process (which here is inheritance for now) deterministic. While in Bitcoin we know that a specified output will 100% reach the specified recipient, the DigiPulse platform aims to ensure through the application of smart contracts that digital assets / digital data / digital anything will automatically be forwarded to the specified inheritor after a specified period of inactivity.

Why is blockchain important? Well, nobody is able to alter the terms of the original holder in retrospect. One can imagine how crucial that is when it comes to inheritance. We all would want our assets to be rightfully forwarded once we die. How can we make sure that is going to happen? There is nothing as deterministic as the distributed consensus protocols underlying Bitcoin or Ethereum. Should you as a user of DigiPulse specify someone to be notified about a certain asset and how to obtain it once you died, you can be absolutely guaranteed that the smart contract exactly executes as specified. There is no central entity that could go rogue after your death and decide to hold back information about your belongings. As an example, take a centralized exchange and assume that something happens to you out of a sudden. Is the exchange going to approach anyone from your family? How is your family going to prove that you held assets on that exchange even if they remember you saying something about that? Imagine a smart contract that automatically forwards all credentials or relevant data about your holdings on an exchange to a person you specified.

How about your private key to your Bitcoin wallet? Did you share it with your family? Do they know Bitcoin at all and how it works? What if you write up a small manual on how to access the Bitcoins in your wallet, save it as PDF and along with your private key encrypt it and put it into a smart contract via the DigiPulse platform. Should you die, the contract is going to forward the data to the person you specified.

There is a ton of use cases where DigiPulse could come into play. Probably many of which we have not even thought about yet. It is as with Bitcoin, when Vitalik Buterin extended the concept of decentralized money to decentralized applications in general. There are a lot of things where the basic functionality of DigiPulse could be applied to improve certain processes of our everyday life (or death Tongue).

I am not a team member of DigiPulse, I just like the project a lot. I welcome any question and I am happy to jump in and answer them to the best of my knowledge. Feel free to continue the discussion!

Edit: Also, imagine you don't want anyone to know about your cryptocurrencies as of now. However, you don't want them to be lost once you die. Just use DigiPulse and specify a person as the inheritor without that person even knowing about it. You can be absolutely sure that the smart contract is going to do what you want it to do! Namely, forward those digital assets or the relevant access data to that person.

I'd also like to add one more time that DigiPulse is going to fill an essential gap of an increasingly digitizing economy. I feel this is an absolute seminal investment with bright future outlooks. The way the team tackled the problem is superb in my eyes. They covered the needs for users of the service as much as they covered the needs for those who technically support or finance the service. They have done a great deal of work and they deserve sufficient funding much more than a lot of other projects currently trying to raise millions.  

EDIT: And the comment of this user shows that participants of the bounty campaign don't even take the time to read thoroughly written posts:

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Your post demonstrates your weak critical thinking abilities. You poorly present an aspect of the system as a flaw while it is you who fails to understand the spectrum of capabilities of the DigiPulse platform. I would like to kindly ask you to remove your post since it is utterly wrong. Had you taken the time to read my post, you would have already had the chance to improve your poor knowledge about DigiPulse.

The system does not assume anything. It executes what you want it to execute. If part of the desired execution is leaving a manual for inheritors, then the system will do so if you told the system to do so. If you fail to tell the system to do so, then you failed and not the system. I guess this is food for thought for you while for others it is just simple logic.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:47:57 PM

Hi Chrmel612,

it is good to have at least one more person in this thread who tries to improve the quality of the discussion among campaign participants as well as among those being new to this project and looking for valuable information.

For the record, I'd just like to quote myself here because I think the post contains a few points which newcomers might be looking for when coming across this place.

This is another example of a token that I like the idea of as a company, but i cant figure out why blockchain technology has anything to do with it at all. People need to protect their digital legacy, and i think selling songs or movies on blockchain and then using the token to sell or trade your digital assets is a good idea. So maybe this coin has a future...but its hazy to me.

Hi rehydrogenated,

that's a great comment from your side.

Blockchain technology is - as with many other projects - the decisive decentralization element that makes the underlying key process (which here is inheritance for now) deterministic. While in Bitcoin we know that a specified output will 100% reach the specified recipient, the DigiPulse platform aims to ensure through the application of smart contracts that digital assets / digital data / digital anything will automatically be forwarded to the specified inheritor after a specified period of inactivity.

Why is blockchain important? Well, nobody is able to alter the terms of the original holder in retrospect. One can imagine how crucial that is when it comes to inheritance. We all would want our assets to be rightfully forwarded once we die. How can we make sure that is going to happen? There is nothing as deterministic as the distributed consensus protocols underlying Bitcoin or Ethereum. Should you as a user of DigiPulse specify someone to be notified about a certain asset and how to obtain it once you died, you can be absolutely guaranteed that the smart contract exactly executes as specified. There is no central entity that could go rogue after your death and decide to hold back information about your belongings. As an example, take a centralized exchange and assume that something happens to you out of a sudden. Is the exchange going to approach anyone from your family? How is your family going to prove that you held assets on that exchange even if they remember you saying something about that? Imagine a smart contract that automatically forwards all credentials or relevant data about your holdings on an exchange to a person you specified.

How about your private key to your Bitcoin wallet? Did you share it with your family? Do they know Bitcoin at all and how it works? What if you write up a small manual on how to access the Bitcoins in your wallet, save it as PDF and along with your private key encrypt it and put it into a smart contract via the DigiPulse platform. Should you die, the contract is going to forward the data to the person you specified.

There is a ton of use cases where DigiPulse could come into play. Probably many of which we have not even thought about yet. It is as with Bitcoin, when Vitalik Buterin extended the concept of decentralized money to decentralized applications in general. There are a lot of things where the basic functionality of DigiPulse could be applied to improve certain processes of our everyday life (or death Tongue).

I am not a team member of DigiPulse, I just like the project a lot. I welcome any question and I am happy to jump in and answer them to the best of my knowledge. Feel free to continue the discussion!

Edit: Also, imagine you don't want anyone to know about your cryptocurrencies as of now. However, you don't want them to be lost once you die. Just use DigiPulse and specify a person as the inheritor without that person even knowing about it. You can be absolutely sure that the smart contract is going to do what you want it to do! Namely, forward those digital assets or the relevant access data to that person.

I'd also like to add one more time that DigiPulse is going to fill an essential gap of an increasingly digitizing economy. I feel this is an absolute seminal investment with bright future outlooks. The way the team tackled the problem is superb in my eyes. They covered the needs for users of the service as much as they covered the needs for those who technically support or finance the service. They have done a great deal of work and they deserve sufficient funding much more than a lot of other projects currently trying to raise millions.  

EDIT: And the comment of this user shows that participants of the bounty campaign don't even take the time to read thoroughly written posts:

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Your post demonstrates your weak critical thinking abilities. You poorly present an aspect of the system as a flaw while it is you who fails to understand the spectrum of capabilities of the DigiPulse platform. I would like to kindly ask you to remove your post since it is utterly wrong. Had you taken the time to read my post, you would have already had the chance to improve your poor knowledge about DigiPulse.

The system does not assume anything. It executes what you want it to execute. If part of the desired execution is leaving a manual for inheritors, then the system will do so if you told the system to do so. If you fail to tell the system to do so, then you failed and not the system. I guess this is food for thought for you while for others it is just simple logic.
Thanks for your reply. I am just concerned because they might get banned as there is a new rule on this section Posted later this month : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284374.0

Most of the time, i've seen some who ask about bounties etc. It is Better and safer to direct all bounty related question to the telegram group.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

I am fully aware of the forum rules. But we have seen people like jtrip, 5ensei, sambuddha, masphie and others destroy the whole idea of an informative bitcointalk thread. Hence, I believe the idea of incentivizing posting is counterproductive to the desire of having an informative BCT thread. Too late now anyway, but I hope these people calm down now and stop posting like machines for a few stakes while destroying the visibility of the few qualitative posts made here.
Good to have you on board!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:49:50 PM

How good is the digipulse project. The developers are just great. Invented such an excellent concept )
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:11:03 PM

How good is the digipulse project. The developers are just great. Invented such an excellent concept )

Great developers. Good project. Excellent concept I agree.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:00:27 PM

I am fully aware of the forum rules. But we have seen people like jtrip, 5ensei, sambuddha, masphie and others destroy the whole idea of an informative bitcointalk thread. Hence, I believe the idea of incentivizing posting is counterproductive to the desire of having an informative BCT thread. Too late now anyway, but I hope these people calm down now and stop posting like machines for a few stakes while destroying the visibility of the few qualitative posts made here.
Good to have you on board!
The developers knew it! This is a common practice of attracting attention.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:36:40 PM

New video with the developers of the project Digipulse Normunds Kvilis & Dmitry Dementyev-Dedelis  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5avs4lAsw0&feature=youtu.be ( on YouTube channel The ICO Show)

WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:11:14 PM

Yes very god project. Much potential

FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

I bet this is a Good project.They make their website, roadmap clear.I hope they will get more success next year.

5ensei

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:39:45 AM

If you have bothered to read the intended use of the project you will see it is a perfectly valid flaw that needs addressing. This project will allow crypto coins to be pass on to rightful inheritors. If they don't know what they are inheriting what is the use? Ask someone on the street if they want 100 dollars or 100 ethereum, they will probably take dollars not knowing what ethereum is. It can easily be improved by linking to extra info explaining what they are inheriting.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:42:54 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 09:00:09 PM by dzonikg28

If you have bothered to read the intended use of the project you will see it is a perfectly valid flaw that needs addressing. This project will allow crypto coins to be pass on to rightful inheritors. If they don't know what they are inheriting what is the use? Ask someone on the street if they want 100 dollars or 100 ethereum, they will probably take dollars not knowing what ethereum is. It can easily be improved by linking to extra info explaining what they are inheriting.

Excuse me, but your reasoning is completely flawed. Someone who thoroughly prepares the inheritance process by using the DigiPulse platform for digital assets probably also puts some thought into all necessary requirements to be considered in order for all assets to be passed on without any problems. That, of course, includes any documentation required for clarification on how to claim and use those assets. If you fail to sufficiently introduce your inheritors to the bequeathed assets, it is not an inherent flaw of the system. It is your failure. Nothing else. Do you get that? The system allows for any documentation to be attached to a digital asset, since the documentation in some sense itself is a digital asset. Since DigiPulse takes remotely care of digital assets, it also takes care of any documentation about those digital assets in case you properly prepared and attached it. Where is the system flawed? I absolutely can't find any flaw as you are trying to impose it to this intelligently and thoroughly conceptualized system. Please don't talk about flaws inherent to the system while those flaws are only to be found in your cognitive process and nowhere else. The flaw you describe does not exist.
The missing feature (which is completely different from a flaw inherent to the system as you describe it) you describe is probably only going to exist in a limited way at maximum. And there are good reasons for that. There are more digital assets than digital currencies. Is DigiPulse supposed to know the inherent value and functionality of all digital assets? Of course not, and that is why they designed a super flexible system to allow everyone to make use of the platform in whatever way they think is appropriate for the purpose they are pursuing. If DigiPulse decides to provide information on a subject matter, it will most likely be only about the very fundamental things. If they make the guidance of any inheritance process an implicit feature of their platform, then they would be damned to lose track as the complexity of digital assets will outpace the understanding of anyone person or company for sure.

Edit: And by the way, please don't get me wrong here. I am not attacking you personally, I just responded as aggressively as you are trying to impose a non-existent flaw on the system. Rather, I am happy to read contributions like yours because they help initiating fruitful discussions among forum members, much like ours now. Feel free to ask any critical question or make any critical comment and I will get back to you should I find sufficient time. Thank you very much!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:33:17 PM

Hello everyone! I joined the subscription campaign! I hope this project will be successful Smiley
It is already successful, having to reach its minimum cap. And it is also about to end. But you can still support it till the end.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

Nearly two thousand ethereum were collected. As the minimum cap has been reduced, we will probably see the Digipulse in the stock market in a way in the coming period. I did not see that the tokens, which invested in high amounts, gained well. I think that DGPT tokens should be kept until at least the day when reward campaigns will be used and valued.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:33:18 PM

Nearly two thousand ethereum were collected. As the minimum cap has been reduced, we will probably see the Digipulse in the stock market in a way in the coming period. I did not see that the tokens, which invested in high amounts, gained well. I think that DGPT tokens should be kept until at least the day when reward campaigns will be used and valued.

Not sure what you are trying to say but almost 3,500 ETH have been raised. I guess you used google translate.
SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:40:49 PM

Hello everyone! I joined the subscription campaign! I hope this project will be successful Smiley
It is already successful, having to reach its minimum cap. And it is also about to end. But you can still support it till the end.

AlienSeeker is right you can contribute until it ends. And the minimum cap has been reached long ago.
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

I'm testing http://alpha.digipulse.io/drive/
Is it possible to ask questions to the team here? Or is it better to use Telegram?
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:12:09 PM

Is it possible to ask questions to the team here? Or is it better to use Telegram?

Here they do not answer, it is better to use telegram
dzonikg28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:12:59 PM

If I may jump in on this question: the team is not that active here on Bitcointalk, although they do answer questions from time to time. As far as I am aware they are super responsive on Telegram. Therefore, I would recommend joining Telegram and talk to them directly and get all your questions answered!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:17:06 PM

@jtrip
@dzonikg28

Thanks.  Smiley
It seems to me that many teams more active on Telegram, than on BCT.  Cheesy
OK, will use Telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: