Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

good news. . . . .ETH raise to 3434 ..... bravo digipulse

Yes, you're right, some guy bought 15000 tokens, 50 minutes ago. His faith is strong )

These are probably people or whales stockpiling a huge stash of bitcoin/eth so they really need this service or it will simply burn in the blockchain. Good to see continued interest!
It's not whales, not that level Smiley Kitt would have bought a minimum of 1-2 thousand ETH (250 000 - 500 000 DGPT). By the way, the maximum purchase amount per person = 2 000 000 DGPT.

jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:59:30 PM

It's not whales, not that level Smiley Kitt would have bought a minimum of 1-2 thousand ETH (250 000 - 500 000 DGPT). By the way, the maximum purchase amount per person = 2 000 000 DGPT.

Strange, in other versions of the translation of white paper, the maximum amount of 6 million DGPT. This infringement of the rights of English-speaking citizens ))
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:23:44 PM

I'm testing http://alpha.digipulse.io/drive/
Is it possible to ask questions to the team here? Or is it better to use Telegram?

If I may jump in on this question: the team is not that active here on Bitcointalk, although they do answer questions from time to time. As far as I am aware they are super responsive on Telegram. Therefore, I would recommend joining Telegram and talk to them directly and get all your questions answered!
Totally agree with this. That's why i joined their telegram too. They are actively replying on every possible questions that you can think off.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:47:36 AM

Is it possible to ask questions to the team here? Or is it better to use Telegram?

If I may jump in on this question: the team is not that active here on Bitcointalk, although they do answer questions from time to time. As far as I am aware they are super responsive on Telegram. Therefore, I would recommend joining Telegram and talk to them directly and get all your questions answered!
Totally agree with this. That's why i joined their telegram too. They are actively replying on every possible questions that you can think off.

It is true telegram is the place to go for questions regarding the project.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:07:52 AM

Only two days left! We could use some more ETH!
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

Yes they answer all questions on telegram.
5ensei

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:14:10 AM

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Your post demonstrates your weak critical thinking abilities. You poorly present an aspect of the system as a flaw while it is you who fails to understand the spectrum of capabilities of the DigiPulse platform. I would like to kindly ask you to remove your post since it is utterly wrong. Had you taken the time to read my post, you would have already had the chance to improve your poor knowledge about DigiPulse.

The system does not assume anything. It executes what you want it to execute. If part of the desired execution is leaving a manual for inheritors, then the system will do so if you told the system to do so. If you fail to tell the system to do so, then you failed and not the system. I guess this is food for thought for you while for others it is just simple logic.

If you have bothered to read the intended use of the project you will see it is a perfectly valid flaw that needs addressing. This project will allow crypto coins to be pass on to rightful inheritors. If they don't know what they are inheriting what is the use? Ask someone on the street if they want 100 dollars or 100 ethereum, they will probably take dollars not knowing what ethereum is. It can easily be improved by linking to extra info explaining what they are inheriting.

Excuse me, but your reasoning is completely flawed. Someone who thoroughly prepares the inheritance process by using the DigiPulse platform for digital assets probably also puts some thought into all necessary requirements to be considered in order for all assets to be passed on without any problems. That, of course, includes any documentation required for clarification on how to claim and use those assets. If you fail to sufficiently introduce your inheritors to the bequeathed assets, it is not an inherent flaw of the system. It is your failure. Nothing else. Do you get that? The system allows for any documentation to be attached to a digital asset, since the documentation in some sense itself is a digital asset. Since DigiPulse takes remotely care of digital assets, it also takes care of any documentation about those digital assets in case you properly prepared and attached it. Where is the system flawed? I absolutely can't find any flaw as you are trying to impose it to this intelligently and thoroughly conceptualized system. Please don't talk about flaws inherent to the system while those flaws are only to be found in your cognitive process and nowhere else. The flaw you describe does not exist.
The missing feature (which is completely different from a flaw inherent to the system as you describe it) you describe is probably only going to exist in a limited way at maximum. And there are good reasons for that. There are more digital assets than digital currencies. Is DigiPulse supposed to know the inherent value and functionality of all digital assets? Of course not, and that is why they designed a super flexible system to allow everyone to make use of the platform in whatever way they think is appropriate for the purpose they are pursuing. If DigiPulse decides to provide information on a subject matter, it will most likely be only about the very fundamental things. If they make the guidance of any inheritance process an implicit feature of their platform, then they would be damned to lose track as the complexity of digital assets will outpace the understanding of anyone person or company for sure.

Edit: And by the way, please don't get me wrong here. I am not attacking you personally, I just responded as aggressively as you are trying to impose a non-existent flaw on the system. Rather, I am happy to read contributions like yours because they help initiating fruitful discussions among forum members, much like ours now. Feel free to ask any critical question or make any critical comment and I will get back to you should I find sufficient time. Thank you very much!

Well I too am annoyed about the worthless spam cluttering this thread so to continue a more useful discussion ..

We all receive spam emails e.g. from a businessman in Nigeria asking you to click this link and fill in your personal details to help transfer money. What if the digipulse email ended up in junkmail or the person deleted it thinking it was spam? It isn't clear how the recipient will receive the info relating to the coins and ensure it is legit, and explain that it is a valuable commodity potentially worth a lot.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:30:57 AM

We all receive spam emails e.g. from a businessman in Nigeria asking you to click this link and fill in your personal details to help transfer money. What if the digipulse email ended up in junkmail or the person deleted it thinking it was spam? It isn't clear how the recipient will receive the info relating to the coins and ensure it is legit, and explain that it is a valuable commodity potentially worth a lot.

Valid point. I don't have much time right now, but I will answer you in a few hours. Until then have fun enjoying this video about how to respond to spam emails from Nigerian scammers Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QdPW8JrYzQ

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Your post demonstrates your weak critical thinking abilities. You poorly present an aspect of the system as a flaw while it is you who fails to understand the spectrum of capabilities of the DigiPulse platform. I would like to kindly ask you to remove your post since it is utterly wrong. Had you taken the time to read my post, you would have already had the chance to improve your poor knowledge about DigiPulse.

The system does not assume anything. It executes what you want it to execute. If part of the desired execution is leaving a manual for inheritors, then the system will do so if you told the system to do so. If you fail to tell the system to do so, then you failed and not the system. I guess this is food for thought for you while for others it is just simple logic.

If you have bothered to read the intended use of the project you will see it is a perfectly valid flaw that needs addressing. This project will allow crypto coins to be pass on to rightful inheritors. If they don't know what they are inheriting what is the use? Ask someone on the street if they want 100 dollars or 100 ethereum, they will probably take dollars not knowing what ethereum is. It can easily be improved by linking to extra info explaining what they are inheriting.

I think you want too much from DigiPulse.  Wink
Imagine that you left a car to a person who can not drive. Who should teach him how to drive?
Or that you left BTC to a six-year-old child - is it supposed that DigiPulse should grow him and teach to use crypto?  Smiley

About Nigeria... Spam and fraud are common problems. It is impossible to ask DigiPulse to solve all the problems in the world.
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:02:38 PM

19 more eth. By the end of the ico there is a greater excitement.
WildSparker

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

Excitement is going crazy. 19 (nineteen!) more ETH is amazing! It's only because it's the end of the ICO.

springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:58:36 PM

Excitement is going crazy. 19 (nineteen!) more ETH is amazing! It's only because it's the end of the ICO.
190 ETH would be good. 19 this is not enough!
But I hope for a good sale on Monday and Tuesday Smiley

SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

190 ETH would be good. 19 this is not enough!
But I hope for a good sale on Monday and Tuesday Smiley

190 ETH would be 10 times as much as 19 ETH and therefore 10 times as exciting. Just wow if that happens guys it would be so helpful.
gerasrocha

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

Inver-Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:49:51 AM

last call to people who are not into this project, for sure one of the best in the 2018,

just HOLD and be happy

Leamirra

Activity: 448
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:36 AM

Soon the bounty will end! This was my first signature campaign. I believe that the project will continue to develop and tokens will go up!
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

Soon the bounty will end! This was my first signature campaign. I believe that the project will continue to develop and tokens will go up!

Same, this was my first signature campaign, too. I've been here since their first try of the project, however it failed. Nevertheless, this second version was great that it hit their minimum cap and even reached thousands.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

OMG .. . . .that day will be comes .. . i hope tomorrow total ETH grow up to the maximum .....

-= OI =-
WildSparker

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

Same, this was my first signature campaign, too. I've been here since their first try of the project, however it failed. Nevertheless, this second version was great that it hit their minimum cap and even reached thousands.

Second version was great success and they hit the minimum cap without problems which is very good.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:37:13 PM

OMG .. . . .that day will be comes .. . i hope tomorrow total ETH grow up to the maximum .....

I hope so, but this would be impossible. Their maximum cap is way too big, to be reached in just a day. In less than 2 days, the ICO will end.
WildSparker

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:53:23 PM

I hope so, but this would be impossible. Their maximum cap is way too big, to be reached in just a day. In less than 2 days, the ICO will end.

AlienSeeker is very intelligent. We must trust him because he knows very well that the maximum cap will not be reached. Thank you AlienSeeker for explaining it to us. Without you we wouldn't  know it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: