Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:21:32 PM

OMG .. . . .that day will be comes .. . i hope tomorrow total ETH grow up to the maximum .....

Yeah hope so. Bounties parpicipants will have more token Cheesy
bejosekali

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:40:11 PM

hopefully tomorrow will be a proud day
@DigiPulseIO
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

Soon the bounty will end! This was my first signature campaign. I believe that the project will continue to develop and tokens will go up!

Same, this was my first signature campaign, too. I've been here since their first try of the project, however it failed. Nevertheless, this second version was great that it hit their minimum cap and even reached thousands.
Grin Yes, it was my first campaign too (the first ico, i mean, not second). And I was sure that the second time the team will succeed.  Cool
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

1 Day remaining till the crowdsale close. Here's an interesting article why you should be part of Digipulse.
"Lawyer Says Dead Man’s Switch Not Best Option for Digital Asset Inheritance"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/lawyer-says-dead-mans-switch-not-best-option-for-digital-asset-inheritance

https://www.digipulse.io/

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:00:49 PM

1 Day remaining till the crowdsale close. Here's an interesting article why you should be part of Digipulse.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/lawyer-says-dead-mans-switch-not-best-option-for-digital-asset-inheritance

Very inspirational article. Now the number of people willing to participate in the ICO will be much more  )
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:01:48 PM

Super article. Many people will now be inspired to invest. Thank you for sharing.
jtrip

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:13:33 PM

@DigiPulseIO

Tomorrow there will be a agiotage. In honor of the completion of ICO Digipulse all flooders with
flowers and balloons will gather. I'll be there too )
By the way, the tag for twitter on the forum does not work, the stakes will not be credited )
bejosekali

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:36:53 PM

@DigiPulseIO

Tomorrow there will be a agiotage. In honor of the completion of ICO Digipulse all flooders with
By the way, the tag for twitter on the forum does not work, the stakes will not be credited )

I'll be There too 😉
With flower, ballons will gather and us to @Digipulse
freqenqerf

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:07:52 PM

@DigiPulseIO

I'll be There too 😉

Why wait for tomorrow if we can start today?  Grin
But seriously - the project team is really great. Do not give up, take into account the mistakes - and won.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Your post demonstrates your weak critical thinking abilities. You poorly present an aspect of the system as a flaw while it is you who fails to understand the spectrum of capabilities of the DigiPulse platform. I would like to kindly ask you to remove your post since it is utterly wrong. Had you taken the time to read my post, you would have already had the chance to improve your poor knowledge about DigiPulse.

The system does not assume anything. It executes what you want it to execute. If part of the desired execution is leaving a manual for inheritors, then the system will do so if you told the system to do so. If you fail to tell the system to do so, then you failed and not the system. I guess this is food for thought for you while for others it is just simple logic.

If you have bothered to read the intended use of the project you will see it is a perfectly valid flaw that needs addressing. This project will allow crypto coins to be pass on to rightful inheritors. If they don't know what they are inheriting what is the use? Ask someone on the street if they want 100 dollars or 100 ethereum, they will probably take dollars not knowing what ethereum is. It can easily be improved by linking to extra info explaining what they are inheriting.

I think you want too much from DigiPulse.  Wink
Imagine that you left a car to a person who can not drive. Who should teach him how to drive?
Or that you left BTC to a six-year-old child - is it supposed that DigiPulse should grow him and teach to use crypto?  Smiley

About Nigeria... Spam and fraud are common problems. It is impossible to ask DigiPulse to solve all the problems in the world.

A car can sit in the garage until someone takes it, but coins will be lost in the blockchain if unclaimed. The holder should give it to someone who knows how to claim it or digipulse can offer further guidance to the claimer. Perhaps this is a way to expand the business - offering guidance to those inheriting the coins.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
freqenqerf

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

The flaw in the system is that it assumes the other person who is inheriting the coins will know what to do with them! Hopefully there is a way to leave extra instructions so they can sell them or use them to buy something tangible.

Your post demonstrates your weak critical thinking abilities. You poorly present an aspect of the system as a flaw while it is you who fails to understand the spectrum of capabilities of the DigiPulse platform. I would like to kindly ask you to remove your post since it is utterly wrong. Had you taken the time to read my post, you would have already had the chance to improve your poor knowledge about DigiPulse.

The system does not assume anything. It executes what you want it to execute. If part of the desired execution is leaving a manual for inheritors, then the system will do so if you told the system to do so. If you fail to tell the system to do so, then you failed and not the system. I guess this is food for thought for you while for others it is just simple logic.

If you have bothered to read the intended use of the project you will see it is a perfectly valid flaw that needs addressing. This project will allow crypto coins to be pass on to rightful inheritors. If they don't know what they are inheriting what is the use? Ask someone on the street if they want 100 dollars or 100 ethereum, they will probably take dollars not knowing what ethereum is. It can easily be improved by linking to extra info explaining what they are inheriting.

I think you want too much from DigiPulse.  Wink
Imagine that you left a car to a person who can not drive. Who should teach him how to drive?
Or that you left BTC to a six-year-old child - is it supposed that DigiPulse should grow him and teach to use crypto?  Smiley

About Nigeria... Spam and fraud are common problems. It is impossible to ask DigiPulse to solve all the problems in the world.

A car can sit in the garage until someone takes it, but coins will be lost in the blockchain if unclaimed. The holder should give it to someone who knows how to claim it or digipulse can offer further guidance to the claimer. Perhaps this is a way to expand the business - offering guidance to those inheriting the coins.

Yes, expansion of the DigiPulse's business is a good idea. You are right that many people still do not know about the crypto. And such a service will be very useful and popular. I hope the team will read your suggestion.  Smiley
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

One day remains. Everybody bought champagne? Grin I'm very glad that I'm participating in advertising this project. And do not forget about DigiPulse after the end of the ICO! Wink

jtrip

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:34:55 PM

One day remains. Everybody bought champagne? Grin I'm very glad that I'm participating in advertising this project.
Champagne, salutes, confetti, masks.. all have already prepared for Digipulseween.
We will going door-to-door and asking for digital assets )

And do not forget about DigiPulse after the end of the ICO! Wink
Now we will not forget about him until our death  Grin
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:37:12 PM

And do not forget about DigiPulse after the end of the ICO! Wink
Now we will not forget about him until our death  Grin
Aha, it precisely! Grin Grin Digipulse is an very interesting project)) Buy tokens!

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:44:50 PM

@DigiPulseIO

I'll be There too 😉

I will bring candles and champagne great day ahead of us.
SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:21 PM

@DigiPulseIO

I'll be There too 😉

Why wait for tomorrow if we can start today?  Grin
But seriously - the project team is really great. Do not give up, take into account the mistakes - and won.

Project team is unbelievable always keep going no break just fight it's awesome.
WildSparker

Activity: 90

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:21:23 AM

One day remains. Everybody bought champagne? Grin I'm very glad that I'm participating in advertising this project. And do not forget about DigiPulse after the end of the ICO! Wink

Champagne is very tasty. Very good suggestion and we will drink a lot of it because of the success of DigiPulse.

Lo.

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:28:33 AM

Champagne is very tasty. Very good suggestion and we will drink a lot of it because of the success of DigiPulse.

Surely, tomorrow is a big day.
Champagne is perfect for the occasion.
WildSparker

Activity: 90

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:40:19 AM

Surely, tomorrow is a big day.
Champagne is perfect for the occasion.

Big day man you say it. I will drink champaign! Going to be a good day.

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:21:22 AM

It's great that we are all getting ready to celebrate for the success of this project. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: