Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended]  (Read 15894 times)
freqenqerf

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:14:26 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 03:25:21 PM by freqenqerf

Project team is unbelievable always keep going no break just fight it's awesome.
Btw, I like their alpha. It is still unfinished and there are some issues, but the concept itself is good. And the developers says that they will try to roll out the beta until the end of the year.
You are mistaken, the beta will be not earlier than January, 2018 (https://www.digipulse.io/whitepaper.pdf)

samuddha is right the beta will not be ready before January 2018.

Reread my post again. I did not talk about white paper. I asked this question to the developers (in Telegram) and got this answer.
Please be more careful.  Wink

After rereading the post it is right that the beta will not be ready before January 2018.
Reread it again.  Wink  I read the whitepaper and roadmap. I asked the question about beta to the developers (in Telegram) yesterday and quoted their answer - developers says that they will try to roll out the beta until the end of the year. What's wrong? Are you developer?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

Project team is unbelievable always keep going no break just fight it's awesome.
Btw, I like their alpha. It is still unfinished and there are some issues, but the concept itself is good. And the developers says that they will try to roll out the beta until the end of the year.
You are mistaken, the beta will be not earlier than January, 2018 (https://www.digipulse.io/whitepaper.pdf)

Reread my post again. I did not talk about white paper. I asked this question to the developers (in Telegram) and got this answer.

After rereading the post it is right that the beta will not be ready before January 2018.
Reread it again.  Wink  I read the whitepaper and roadmap. I asked the question about beta to the developers (in Telegram) yesterday and quoted their answer - developers says that they will try to roll out the beta until the end of the year. What's wrong? Are you developer?

Hi freqenqerf you are right it's possible until the end of this year. And if not then next year. DigiPulse is a good project with very good plans and developers.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:31:48 PM

He's not a developer, he's a spammer) Do not pay any attention to him.

Quill_DigiPulse (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:46:15 PM

Hello, everyone!

Last day for the tokens sale!
https://www.facebook.com/digipulse.io/photos/a.507450659595536.1073741828.420960801577856/547266688947266/?type=3&notif_id=1509455511763513&notif_t=like

WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

The final countdown is running Smiley no matter what this will be successful!

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:27:34 PM

Yesterday have published article about DigiPulse on the known website financialit.net https://financialit.net/news/payments/five-things-new-digipulse-cryptocurrency-vault-will-allow-you-do
One more step to success Smiley
freqenqerf

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

Yesterday have published article about DigiPulse on the known website financialit.net https://financialit.net/news/payments/five-things-new-digipulse-cryptocurrency-vault-will-allow-you-do
Nice article. And such articles will be needed even more. The DigiPulse needs to popularize the service. The more people will know about it, the better.
5ensei

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:12:56 PM

Bit on the late side but perhaps it will ensure a last minute rush to buy some digipulse tokens before the ico ends. Over $1 million is a good result in any case

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
freqenqerf

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

Bit on the late side but perhaps it will ensure a last minute rush to buy some digipulse tokens before the ico ends. Over $1 million is a good result in any case

I hope that ico will raise 3500 ether or more. I, as usual, made a bet.  Grin Another 34.227 ethereum - and I will win.  Cool
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:40:12 PM

It would be great if the beta version is launched ahead of schedule. The main thing is that not later, as with alpha Smiley

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
drwoo

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

Nice article. And such articles will be needed even more. The DigiPulse needs to popularize the service. The more people will know about it, the better.

Nice article and very well written. We need more of those thank you man!
WildSparker

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

I hope that ico will raise 3500 ether or more. I, as usual, made a bet.  Grin Another 34.227 ethereum - and I will win.  Cool

It would be good to see the 3,500 ETH mark be crossed in the last few hours.

freqenqerf

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:23:56 PM

It would be great if the beta version is launched ahead of schedule. The main thing is that not later, as with alpha Smiley
I believe that the beta will be released on time.  Smiley

I hope that ico will raise 3500 ether or more. I, as usual, made a bet.  Grin Another 34.227 ethereum - and I will win.  Cool

Yes. The more eth - the better for the project and the more tokens for bounty.  Cool

about removing signature, maybe we have to waiting announcement from digi team.

I think the digi team will announce it.

The script will work tonight for the last time. I do not think that the team will make us wear the signature more than it should - they have proven themselves to be trustworthy.
WildSparker

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:33:25 PM

I believe that the beta will be released on time.  Smiley

I hope that ico will raise 3500 ether or more. I, as usual, made a bet.  Grin Another 34.227 ethereum - and I will win.  Cool

Yes. The more eth - the better for the project and the more tokens for bounty.  Cool

about removing signature, maybe we have to waiting announcement from digi team.

I think the digi team will announce it.

The script will work tonight for the last time. I do not think that the team will make us wear the signature more than it should - they have proven themselves to be trustworthy.

They are very trustworthy and I believe they will inform us in a timely manner.

sambuddha

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:30 PM

Tomorrow this endless stream of banal phrases will end=) And this is good. There will be a constructive dialogue without spam Smiley
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

Only two hours left till Digipulse tokensale ends. Can we make it too 3500 eths? I would like to share another article why Digital Inheritance is so important and how important the use case of this. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/digital-inheritance-vault-online-data/

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:04 PM

Tomorrow this endless stream of banal phrases will end=) And this is good. There will be a constructive dialogue without spam Smiley

I am not entirely convinced as a constructive dialogue requires a few things which I feel not everybody here has available or access to.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:21:59 PM

Tell this to the guy who writes for a whole month only in this thread or the second guy who considers himself a messiah.
If the developers will not have frequent news and dialogue with the fans, then without doping, the topic will be very slow.
sambuddha

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:39:45 PM

Tell this to the guy who writes for a whole month only in this thread or the second guy who considers himself a messiah.
If the developers will not have frequent news and dialogue with the fans, then without doping, the topic will be very slow.
Yes, without doping, the topic will be very slow) But communication on steroids is also not entirely normal Smiley At least, honest communication will begin. Only those who are interested will be able to communicate Cool
drwoo

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

Some people here started to post reactively and I already described it in a longer post. You and your Russian friends began posting like machines 24/7 and now you should accept that others who also wanted some bounty coins did the same. There is no reason for you to complain. Check how many posts you made. Congratulations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: