Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - new Business Opportunities  (Read 9496 times)
Sone11

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:35:41 PM

because of some regulations in other countries I think this is hard as of the moment. but who knows maybe in the future..I just know some miners do buy and sell but u can do this in the exchanges maybe that's less profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:37:31 AM

I would invest in networking now and then in something you'll find from networking... I'm going for this purpose to the BlockShow conference at the end of November in Singapore.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:47:33 AM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has very good potential and no other cryptocurrency can replace Bitcoin in at least next 10 years. Because of these things a lot of big company spent a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin cause they can earn money from it really quickly and JPMorgan Chase is a typical example. But Bitcoin is still not legalized worldwide beside it's banned in some countries so not everyone can take that opportunity Cheesy
You know, most times I think writers are very lucky, because there is always an opportunity for them everywhere lol. Though I don’t mean to say they’re better than developers and programmers, but I know what I’m saying, they can even be better than the two I mentioned.

Everywhere I go online I usually see business opportunities for writers. Don’t think of getting into writing just because of what I said lol, it might not be your profession.
Writing is not a small thing man. It takes a lot of skills, a lot of thinking and a lot of getting out of the box to do. If you are a writer you will know that.

Not everyone have these skills and so many people pay a lot for a good writing. The only difference between writers and programmers is because this is a digital age and programmers are highly needed for their skill which is why they get paid a lot for it, which is still not an easy job too, otherwise everyone would be a programmer by now.

Well there are writers that are born with this capacity. While others need to learn the tricks on how to become a good one. But yes, its not a easy skills and it takes a lot of practice to perfect this craft. I'm  programmer and its not that easy too, plus technology evolves, so to keep up with the latest trend, you also need to update your skills. Although right now, programmer is very easy as compare to like 20-30 years ago. Right now its almost easy to create apps from scratch, unlike before.
Latest trends, that’s what I’m not sure of. How can you tell whether there are new business opportunities on Bitcoin, while there are hundreds of them to choose from? You can’t even tell. But one thing I believe is that whatever opportunity you’re looking for in Bitcoin, be sure that there are such opportunities available, it just takes patience to find what you need. It took me a long time to find the right job I’m looking for in bitcoin.

So I believe no matter the kind of job you’re looking for even signature campaign, programming, writing and the rest of them, you can find them here.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:56:38 PM

Bitcoin  is a good oppurtunity in business  because bitcoin  is  great cryptocurrency in this business you earn money  and you have a chance to invest and your money will grow bitcoin is very popullar now by investing business  in other country.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:42:43 PM

Yes Now bitcoin is growth the future business process. Nowadays most of the market investors it will start the bitcoin business process. One my one start the bitcoin business process and learn more information from bitcoin. Online shop is start the plan to open the future for bitcoin users. It will open most of the people use the future gather more sujesan and more opportunity.
of course Bitcoin is the new opportunity now that it is open for everyone. Many people recognized the bitcoin and it can bring extra income for some people that manage their bitcoin. Moreover in the future many people predict that bitcoin will continue to grow and grow faster. Especially if bitcoin will legalize by the government. I think more opportunity will come and open for all the people.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:00:43 PM

Yes Now bitcoin is growth the future business process. Nowadays most of the market investors it will start the bitcoin business process. One my one start the bitcoin business process and learn more information from bitcoin. Online shop is start the plan to open the future for bitcoin users. It will open most of the people use the future gather more sujesan and more opportunity.
of course Bitcoin is the new opportunity now that it is open for everyone. Many people recognized the bitcoin and it can bring extra income for some people that manage their bitcoin. Moreover in the future many people predict that bitcoin will continue to grow and grow faster. Especially if bitcoin will legalize by the government. I think more opportunity will come and open for all the people.
I am agree with you mate, we are expecting in the future all goverments will support bitcoin to give more people an opportunity to have additional income and lessen the poverty in each country.

Nowadays me and my wife using bitcoin as our instant business because our local bitcoin wallet has many offer services which i can used as business like remittance center, loading station bills payments and many more that is why i took advantage of that to have extra income.

Hoping that bitcoin and whole crypto currency would be exist for long period of time because it brings great benefits to all people who already using and earning in bitcoin. Wishing that until my third generation bitcoin still there.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

yes right now bitcoin is have a potential to make some business opportunites, right now is the modern era, you need to follow the "rule" of this era, right now everything work online, you can see that online shop is anywhere, with bitcoin you can use bitcoin as the payment of the online shop, it will easiest than you pay with credit card or bank account
Lots of bitcoin means lots of new business opportunities, because when you have money in your hands new ideas will born in your mind. Bitcoin can provide such opportunities for new business because bitcoin investors have made a lot of money and they can start their own business in the future with their money instead working for others. They will have their own money and having money you can do anything.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:12:55 AM

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

Bitcoin trading is a business that gives profit like any other sector.
I don't see any bitcoin paid jobs are available anywere in my country. There are few countries accept bitcoin for buying things in retails outlets and online shopping as well but not that much spreaded. It's due to lack of knowledge about bitcoin benefits like holding them. Retailers who are active in this forum may accept or pay in their region.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

I think that's true. bitcoin provides new business opportunities. Why is that? because of this bitcoin many people who do not have much capital to open a new business. but now they have joined and do business in bitcoin because basically joining bitcoin does not need to use a lot of capital. but it only requires a determination strong enough to be successful in this bitcoin and bitcoin can also be used by all circles.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:24:25 PM

In Philippines a lot of vendors now accept btc for their goods.
Really? I haven't heard of any. It would be real nice if there are shops or vendors who accept bitcoin as payment for good or service. Please educate me.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:32:42 PM

Bitcoin is really a new business opportunities in recent time. So many people are making it big from bitcoin and crypto currency in general business related investment all over the world. And for those who got the information about bitcoin early or early adaptors are now millionaires if they are holding their bitcoin till today. 
bakunawaaa

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

I would say atm machines are a good idea for a btc business. For example, here in the Philippines we have this company coins.ph, they serve as a bitcoin gateway for Filipinos. You create a wallet with them and you can exchange bitcoins with them. So they earn a lot from the spread, because if you want to buy bitcoins from them, the spread is pretty wide, and they earn a lot. Epsecially with how the price is soo volatile. So if they decide to put up atm machines that give people fiat in exchange for their bitcoin, ti would be very easy for them to hoard bitcoin.
DarkAce

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

I think it is possible to link virtual currencies to existing business.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:57:06 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 10:34:34 PM by Ahiaba

Hi all,

I would like to know if you see some business opportunities in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in real market. You can report real case of local business opportunity, for example ATM machines, advisory activites, support to business, lottery, etc...that you have seen in your country or abroad, and that can be easily followed at the own country.

Wink

I believe there are so many Bitcoin related business out there but the one i see here in my country is inform of a seminar on how to invest in crypto currency related business opportunities. This guys makes their money from the seminar fees that their participants pay for attending the seminar on how to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Although this are information that one can easily get through this forum or Google search free of charge.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:15:52 PM

Hi all,

Wink

I believe there are so many Bitcoin related business out there but the one i see here in my country is inform of a seminar on how to invest in crypto currency related business opportunities. This guys makes their money from the seminar fees that their participants pay for attending the seminar on how to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Although this are information that one can easily get through this forum or Google search free of charge.
if to speak on the merits and with respect to this topic, then for business can be like new opportunities and new difficulties, if they use the crypto currency. The very first problem is the legalization of the crypto currency in the country in which the tender is registered. Although in all likelihood, but the government will still make concessions in this regard.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:27 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 09:38:44 AM by mharz

In terms of businesses, I guess bitcoin is a good business opportunity. Since I was used coin.ph wallet I offered to my friends the services scope of this like remittances, e-loading, paying of bills and bank transfer. I used my bitcoin to my business and it was truly largely help to me to increase the income of my family.

Bitcoin was a good opportunity to small people to have business for their future, that's why I'm looking forward that government support bitcoin in the future.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

I think that's true. bitcoin provides new business opportunities. Why is that? because of this bitcoin many people who do not have much capital to open a new business. but now they have joined and do business in bitcoin because basically joining bitcoin does not need to use a lot of capital. but it only requires a determination strong enough to be successful in this bitcoin and bitcoin can also be used by all circles.
After I had a huge increase in the value of bitcoin that I have been holding, it was easy to diversify into offline businesses and even integrate the blockchain tech into it as well to make things even much better. Bitcoin has really been able to help me and a whole lot other people to create business opportunities and asides that, you can even render services anywhere you are and earn bitcoin from it as well.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:39 AM

Business opportunities for bitcoin is much bigger, because the upcoming generations will be completely functional on digital platform. Whether it's something related to technology or some other form of usage doesn't matter. Next is the profit expectations, for one to be successful in business its good to add bitcoin as an platform to the conventional way of business.
Bitcoin as one of the ways of business opportunities has a great future ahead. And the next generations will enjoy it digitally as long as they will try to learn all of it's possibilities and all the knowledge needed to be learned in bitcoin. It will have a great potential ahead of time. The profit, the services, the earnings. It will all be a sucess.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:38:57 AM

Bitcoin is really a new business opportunities in recent time. So many people are making it big from bitcoin and crypto currency in general business related investment all over the world. And for those who got the information about bitcoin early or early adaptors are now millionaires if they are holding their bitcoin till today. 
Yes, for those who were able to take the huge risk to hold some bitcoin for themselves earlier, it has become so easy now to build businesses for themselves with they have gotten and even give back to the community in that process.
I have had some businesses set up and I always make it a thing to always buy back into bitcoin with some of the profit that I have made. I cannot really see a better way than that with what bitcoin has been able to help one to achieve.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

Business opportunities for bitcoin is much bigger, because the upcoming generations will be completely functional on digital platform. Whether it's something related to technology or some other form of usage doesn't matter. Next is the profit expectations, for one to be successful in business its good to add bitcoin as an platform to the conventional way of business.
Bitcoin as one of the ways of business opportunities has a great future ahead. And the next generations will enjoy it digitally as long as they will try to learn all of it's possibilities and all the knowledge needed to be learned in bitcoin. It will have a great potential ahead of time. The profit, the services, the earnings. It will all be a sucess.

Now most of the things are going digital and this is where it has advantages. Many new business is being build around and people are getting employed and also those who are in full time job are looking to switch to this opportunity. Investing is one of the option. Some of them are getting into mining, building an exchange, working on freelancing projects, selling good for btc etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: