Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] ADT. Anti-Depress Token  (Read 2065 times)
Commissar_Meme (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

In the world deepshits could be killed with hammer

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

https://antidepresstoken.000webhostapp.com/

000webhostapp and free theme of WordPress is bring a lot of depression to me what kind of project that is. Are you really serious about the future of this project or it's only just for fun to raise some funds with this trick?

We didn't hide that we have free domain and hosting that's why we posted wallets for donations to buy domain and hosting.

This project may be done even if person is half retarded and has single limb. It's THAT simple. I am printing this somehow, so how do you think?
You do have a point but its not the way we should convince people on here. Funding might be possible but on the sincerest way and I don't think someone would able to fund this up in regards on what you are acting on here.

We are not going convince someone in something. You can read the WP and get do you need that or not. We are fair in anything we are writing. We didn't put fake experience, fake people, fake "advisors", fake aims.
Yeah, we are not nice. Just because we are people and aren't fake in manner of speaking. Any funding stuff is an option of each person. Someone can do that. Someone - not. If we will fail (and that's possible, actually), you can get happy because another one ICO failed. Or whatever you want to be happy about.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:08:02 PM

000webhostapp and free theme of WordPress is bring a lot of depression to me what kind of project that is. Are you really serious about the future of this project or it's only just for fun to raise some funds with this trick?

We didn't hide that we have free domain and hosting that's why we posted wallets for donations to buy domain and hosting.

This project may be done even if person is half retarded and has single limb. It's THAT simple. I am printing this somehow, so how do you think?
You do have a point but its not the way we should convince people on here. Funding might be possible but on the sincerest way and I don't think someone would able to fund this up in regards on what you are acting on here.

We are not going convince someone in something. You can read the WP and get do you need that or not. We are fair in anything we are writing. We didn't put fake experience, fake people, fake "advisors", fake aims.
Yeah, we are not nice. Just because we are people and aren't fake in manner of speaking. Any funding stuff is an option of each person. Someone can do that. Someone - not. If we will fail (and that's possible, actually), you can get happy because another one ICO failed. Or whatever you want to be happy about.
Not to be bitter here  but I'm not really happy to see an ICO would failed but this decision would really depend on the community if they would really see the sincerity on this project. Wish you luck on here dev.
Anti-Depress token seems unique in my ears. Cheesy

golub_io

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:34:17 PM

Too much reading, but what I can see at the moment: site which looks like its <html> was taken from... Tumblr (Well some say it's Wordpress theme, but there is no a big difference). And the cheapest possible hosting? Or is it free?.. Okay, there is nothing bad in a free domain and free hosting. Good crowdfund and charity projects are always much appreciated, but what is your vision of making your project simple and transparent? Because you know, I would like to start a good IT project for crowdfunding & charity one day in future.
But when I'm taking a look at your project I don't have a feeling its simple and transparent. Just my personal opinion.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

Not to be bitter here  but I'm not really happy to see an ICO would failed but this decision would really depend on the community if they would really see the sincerity on this project. Wish you luck on here dev.
Anti-Depress token seems unique in my ears. Cheesy

Well, anyway thank you Smiley
It looks like a joke and we are joking quite much in WP. Well... Some things are true. Especially that one, where we have written that one of the developers is mentally disordered Smiley Here is a proof. People here like proofs as I see.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

Too much reading, but what I can see at the moment: site which looks like its <html> was taken from... Tumblr (Well some say it's Wordpress theme, but there is no a big difference). And the cheapest possible hosting? Or is it free?.. Okay, there is nothing bad in a free domain and free hosting. Good crowdfund and charity projects are always much appreciated, but what is your vision of making your project simple and transparent? Because you know, I would like to start a good IT project for crowdfunding & charity one day in future.
But when I'm taking a look at your project I don't have a feeling its simple and transparent. Just my personal opinion.

I bet it's Wordpress theme. Wordpress guarantee that at the bottom of the page!
We have written that all that stuff is made for purpose. Yeah, we will make better website soon. But we had a need to place a FAQ, WP and collect some metrics. We are reckless, but tricky.

And about making IT stuff: we have experienced guys in our team. You can rely on our word, like on other ICO's. No matter what chumps are writting in their WP and websites. In fact: few of them are not participants, other doesn't have qalification and experience, and some people just doesn't know that the y are team members.
We see it simple just because made much more complicated stuff with VR/AR applications, mobile and game development things.
For us it is an option because we see blockchain insane suitable for this project. Such as monetization with token and not with fiat. Legal things and etc.
2B4T

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:10:02 PM

That sounds so weird and reckless that may work, I think. Time will show. Good luck anyway.
golub_io

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:50:28 AM

O'k, maybe you are right ))
Petroleumblood

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:54:46 AM

Yeah, they look a bit rusty. But according a project and a way of representing it - probably that's not the worst option Smiley
golub_io

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

I have checked their ETH address with etherscan, there is not even a single one transaction was made.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

I have checked their ETH address with etherscan, there is not even a single one transaction was made.

Damn. You missed opportunity be first!
Petroleumblood

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

Grin They are on bttalk only few days. I hope someone will donate them. That will be awesome if their mad project will be done.
Petroleumblood

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:19:04 PM

I maybe will send something, when will have some eth or waves.
Maybe you will try do that on Waves? They seem like going make some progress with their systems.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

Maybe you will try do that on Waves? They seem like going make some progress with their systems.

You know, Waves and progress are a bit incompatible with each other.
Petroleumblood

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

You know, Waves and progress are a bit incompatible with each other.

Why so? There are some options with them and there is quite easy to issue token. Not really worse option for you.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

That's weird. Waves are not supporting anyone. Their DEX is dead. We don't know how progress pre-ICO on waves.
It's comlicated to move people to that uncomfortable waves.
Well, we made a poll for that in Twitter. Anyone who read this, can visit Twitter and vote for common platform.

Please, don't make us suffer
Petroleumblood

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

I have voted for Waves  Tongue
Korlua

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:51:33 PM

any more information coming soon?  Smiley
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:54:36 PM

any more information coming soon?  Smiley

Yup. Our retarded marketing guy (me) will make a blog on Medium. Tell more about stuff are we doing. And maybe not only on Medium. Someone used facebook for promotional stuff? It's looking like mess and other people have FB only for just presence there.

Ah, and we are going translate white paper on Russian. That guys seem interested and going take a part.
And continue psychotherapy! That's important.
Commissar_Meme (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

Yeah, we are now on Medium!
jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:23:35 AM

Hi Dev! Interesting concept but what have you against Waves? I think it's good looking platform with easy to use UX.

Of course it don't have smart contracts yet, but you don't need it with this project, otherwise Waves would not be an option anyway.

Good luck!

Did you see successful software projects on Waves? We didn't see them neither.

Have you see anybody really trying to build any successful projects on Waves? Me neither. Waves is good platform in it's own way, and maybe we'll see good projects on it in future.

Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: