Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to buy bitcoins  (Read 1332 times)
ZIM17

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:33 AM

For steps to how buy bitcoins for my small knowledge.
The first  step creat your account .
Open your account on coinbase.
And credit card varify ID to your coinbase profile.
  I recommend you to try this website. Paxful.com I think tthis is the way to help you good luck.
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:59 AM

There seems to be as many advice as there are exchanges and wallets out there.

As for exchanges, from what I've read, Bittrex doesn't allow new registrations as per December 15th. That leaves Bitfinex and Binance as the two exchanges that offers many alt coins. But which is the preferred one? Looks like they both aren't too user friendly.

I just signed up for Bittrex, was anticipating getting some bitcoin and then acquiring a few altcoins and thought you might be mistaken as I got signed up no problem so I went back to their site and it looks like indeed you are correct.  Below is a cut and paste from their page for new accounts.

We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:58:14 AM

There are special platforms for that, depending on your geographical location
(Europe, US, Asia etc.), but also on the payment method you would like to choose.
Personally, I would not recommend PayPal (very high fees).

Best way for me is just to purchase Bitcoins using Mastercard (3,5% fees) or via a simple bank transfer (less fees).
You can of course start with Coinbase, but my personal recommendation would be to buy BTC on the following sites:

- Blockchain info (pretty secure in my opinion, no ID-verification needed up to 300 Dollars)
- BitPanda (really recommended if you are located in Europe, they are pretty secure also, plus no ID-verification needed up to 50 Euro)
- LiteBit.eu (if you are from Europe, good pick, no ID-verification, but you will need to verify your bank account)

Buying bitcoins is really simple once you complete the registration process. Just click "buy Bitcoin" (this will depend on the platform you are using), choose the payment method and insert the amount you would like to purchase (currently it is often not possible to purchase BTC for less than 200 dollars). Keep your phone handy, because you will receive verification codes.

You can leave that Bitcoin on the plaform/exchange, but I would recommend creating a Paper Wallet on bitaddress or getting a Hard Wallet like Ledger Nano S or the Trezor, if you want to store it long-term.

You might want to do a quick search on YouTube once you have decided on the platform you want to register for purchasing your Bitcoin (my advice would be to register on several platforms to see which one works best for you): simply search for something along the lines of 'buy bitcoin Blockchain info' or 'buy Bitcoin Coinbase').

I hope that helps.

AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:11:45 PM

I prefer Paypal. Paypal is one of the most trusted and popular services for online transactions these days.

Buying bitcoin with credit card can be a bit trickier and more expensive. Each transaction might have its own restrictions around paying by creadit card, which can affect how long it takes and how cost-effective it is.
jackmil

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:35:10 PM

how should i buy bitcoins Huh from credit card or paypal??

Many ways to buy bitcoin I think. You can exchange your currency with your local exchanger. I think also can buy with dollars.
cryptoiqtech

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:19:40 PM

I wrote a guide on how to charge $100 to your Visa credit / debit card and buy Bitcoin through Coinbase.

I posted it on Steemit.com for everyone to read.

Check it out here:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptoiq/starting-with-usd100-worth-of-bitcoin
onionpepper

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:22:03 PM

I buy BTC from Coinbase but the fees are very hight
There is also kraken
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:52:12 AM

Ther is lot of websites from where you can buy bitcoin or any crypto money .and if you have local exchanger  in your country or if you know personally currency exchanger  then is good because on local exchenger you ll pay low fee and you can exchange you money.but be aware from scammer
Hemo

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:56:36 AM

You can buy bitcoins on many websites, such as localbitcoins, coinbase etc. Smiley
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

You can buy BTC using Cex.io but firstly want verify it. Not only that you can contact local bitcoin seller and buy BTC.
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:30 PM

With credit card the best is Coinbase
cryptoiqtech

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:56:21 PM

One more good exchange to use form fiat to BTC conversion is Coinmama, if you live in one of the US states that they support. Coinmama also has a good affiliate program.
Ralph1075

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

You  an buy Bitcoin from a trust worthy seller or even if you so not want to risk buying from persons,There are couple of websites where one can get Bitcoin e.g. naira4dollar.com
Pizaia

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

how should i buy bitcoins Huh from credit card or paypal??

My friends advice me that i can but coind thru 7/11 stores, but I havnt tried any yet.
ahmadoo

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

It is very simple and there are many ways to do so. You can buy some from any of cryptocurrencey trading sites, you just need to register and then deposit some money at your account at the site, then you will be able to buy BTC or any other coin you want. I think this is the easiest way to do so.
Wish you good luck.
gmughals110

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

you can buy bitcoin through deals or buy bitcoin directly from other sellers in the market
In the United States.
LisaOrange

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:44:34 AM

Use Paxful.com to purchase your BTC
prozak4kidz

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

I've recently finished writing this to get my friends and family involved... I've recently jumped in as well but have previous knowledge of the whole bit. Feel free to check out my research so far I update it every week or so.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18OZLvvAWB-FkcC-xelb4nHGej110I7PKxCa2fmPYjGw/edit?usp=sharing
cryptoiqtech

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:57:45 AM

It seems the crypto world has to mature a lot more to seamlessly move from and to fiat in any jurisdiction. If you live in NY, options are very limited. Coinbase, GDAX, Gemini, Localbitcoins and ATMs are the only options I know so far, and they're expensive in terms of fees.
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

In my country which is the philippines,you can buy bitcoin using bitcoin wallet called coins.ph.In this wallet you can be able to cash in you fiat money and convert it into bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: