Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to buy bitcoins  (Read 1334 times)
cryptoiqtech

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

Use Paxful.com to purchase your BTC

Does Paxful.com work for those living in NY?
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:30 AM

here in are country we use apps for phone, as wallet, then we pay in 7-11 to load that wallet, then convert it to bitcoin.
kevinnmr

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Coinbase or Blockchain
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

I prefer coin base to buy bit coin , just create an account in coin base. Verify your id connect with your credit card . You are ready to buy then. That's all.
Mr A

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

I also don't know how to buy bitcoin...
Can you help me out ?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

You can use sites like cex.io to buy Bitcoins using a credit card or a PayPal account. Generally, no one accepts Paypal transactions because the sender can revert his funds even after the several weeks after the transaction date and we have experienced the scams in that way. Since Bitcoin is trackless there is no way to find a scammer so you won't be able to buy Bitcoins from the direct trader (try your luck in currency exchange section) but you can definitely use your credit card to buy Bitcoins.
ShallowWaters01

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:16:39 AM

You can use both! For safety reasons, the best way to process this is thru a Paxful.com because they have the fastest transactions Smiley
kiji

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

Coinbase is a really easy place to buy bitcoin.
You can buy with your credit card to buy instantly but there will be some fees. You can also buy with credit transfer; you will have to wait few days that  your Coinbase account is credited but with this method you will have no fees or less( depending on your country)
After that you can transfer them to your hardware wallet to hodl or on your exchange wallet to trade or buy altcoins.
QuitDough

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

alot of russia ppl use bestchange service to look on local exchanger of bitcoints but they are use 10% comsa
alot from credit card u can buy from yobit exchanger but its have some higher price on crypto
localbitcoins and telegram bot also good for buy crypto p2p
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

You could buy bitcoin nowadays by almost every payment method so just pick wallet in which you want to hodl them and purchase crypto!  Lips sealed

timbrunn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

In my country, there are a local exchangers who sell Bitcoins. They will give you Bitcoins if you transfer some money to local bank. So, we do not need Paypal or Credit Card. Just transfer to their local bank account to get Bitcoin. Maybe in every country has it too. And I think it's cheaper than Paypal or Credit Card.

You may also want to check out the MyCelium wallet (Android version). There is a market place included in the app. There you can put in your zip-code and it allows you to hook up with local bitcoin buyers and sellers. It is a very convenient way and the offers are always fresh. Compared to the fee structure of Exchanges you might also get a better deal depending on your negotiation skills.
stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Nowadays, Some exchanges integrate variety of payment method in their sites.
In different countries there different payment methods, find your country's exchange site which can convert your currency to bitcoin.
Lots of payment methods like, Credit cards, Paypal, PayU etc. are accepted now.

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

how should i buy bitcoins Huh from credit card or paypal??

Yes, You can buy Bitcoin by Credit Card or Paypal, if you county legalized Bitcoin before so you can buy Bitcoin easily. Otherwise, you can buy Bitcoin from Yobit, Paxful and more site. But Paxful is the best I think.
MerryTackky

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

First of all, you need to create a Bitcoin Wallet, then go to a trading platform, a reputable Bitcoin trading site to buy Bitcoin with your bank account, and the Bitcoin you purchase into your Bitcoin Wallet. When you want to sell, transfer Bitcoin on your wallet to the trading floor that sells cash and withdraws to your bank account.
Peter8226

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

I transfer the money to web exchanger's bank account and then trade on that web. When you trade bitcoin it similar to trade stock.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: