Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:48:23 PM

Hi Dev,
the idea looks good. But why in the white paper there is no information about the team - advisors, investors, developers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:04:26 AM

Hello. You guarantee that there will be no intermediaries between the manufacturers and the buyers. And how do you determine that the person that wants to become a vendor is a manufacturer but not an intermediary who resells the goods of someone else's production?

rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:07:06 AM

You say that you plan to provide small producers with a steady stream of customers and then that modern buyers buy goods on major Internet sites because of the habit. How do you plan to attract customers to the platform if you know about their habits?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:10:01 AM

You write that the vendors will have complete independence in Hamster. They will be able to customize their trading platforms as they want to. And yet, is there some sort of rules with restrictions that are imposed on vendors? Where can one find them?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:42:24 AM

Greetings. Will everybody be able to participate in pre-sale or is a pre-registration needed? Well, some projects do require a pre-registration.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:44:50 AM

Greetings. Will everybody be able to participate in pre-sale or is a pre-registration needed? Well, some projects do require a pre-registration.
Yes, you will need to sign up for pre-sale. In order to do this, go to the main page of the company's website and click the "Subscribe to get pre-sale access" button.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:47:47 AM

I’ve read in the description of the marketplace that each manufacturer will deliver the goods to the buyer on their own. And if the buyer pays his bill but doesn’t receive his goods within a certain period of time, can you resolve the dispute with the vendor? How much does this service cost to the buyer?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

Frankly speaking, for me this project seems to be just a copy of the well-known Amazon. There It’s even easier to operate for young producers since this service is used by much more users. Thus, young producers are gradually gaining first sales there and are becoming famous.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

Frankly speaking, for me this project seems to be just a copy of the well-known Amazon. There It’s even easier to operate for young producers since this service is used by much more users. Thus, young producers are gradually gaining first sales there and are becoming famous.

Do you really think so??? How can you compare the marketplace which is aimed only at small companies to a trading platform, where the goods are offered by real giants with a big name, whose competition is simply can’t be won? Unique goods get simply lost there because of the huge assortment of a lot of useless things.
bor82t

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

Do you really think so??? How can you compare the marketplace which is aimed only at small companies to a trading platform, where the goods are offered by real giants with a big name, whose competition is simply can’t be won? Unique goods get simply lost there because of the huge assortment of a lot of useless things.

In addition, Amazon is mainly focused on the American market, and vendors, who have a real unique, useful and cool product need to have buyers all over the world in order to determine their target audience as soon as possible.
spacegt

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:14 AM

In addition, Amazon is mainly focused on the American market, and vendors, who have a real unique, useful and cool product need to have buyers all over the world in order to determine their target audience as soon as possible.
And there’re also a large number of goods and large producers. Competition is everywhere; do you think there won’t be any in Hamster? Amazon offers manufacturers a lot of marketing tools due to which they can promote their brand. Will there be anything like that in Hamster?
Immer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

Hello everyone. Does Hamster plan to sell all the emission of tokens during the ICO?
dayasinfo

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

And there’re also a large number of goods and large producers. Competition is everywhere; do you think there won’t be any in Hamster? Amazon offers manufacturers a lot of marketing tools due to which they can promote their brand. Will there be anything like that in Hamster?

Yes, Hamster will have marketing tools to promote its company. But don’t you think how much does advertising cost in Amazon? It is calculated there as a large sum with five or even six zeros. Even the young producers who have automated production simply can’t afford it. Therefore, they don’t achieve and won’t achieve there any success.
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

Hello everyone. Does Hamster plan to sell all the emission of tokens during the ICO?

No, it doesn’t, only 70% of the total volume of coins will be put up for sale. 27.5% will remain for members of Hamster team and 2.5% will be spent on bonus payments to the participants of the bounty campaign.
spacegt

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

Yes, Hamster will have marketing tools to promote its company. But don’t you think how much does advertising cost in Amazon? It is calculated there as a large sum with five or even six zeros. Even the young producers who have automated production simply can’t afford it. Therefore, they don’t achieve and won’t achieve there any success.

As far as I know young companies can gain popularity due to positive feedback in Amazon. That is, you make some good sales, get the first reviews and then the exponential growth starts. You can even avoid spending money on marketing tools.
dayasinfo

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:12:47 AM

As far as I know young companies can gain popularity due to positive feedback in Amazon. That is, you make some good sales, get the first reviews and then the exponential growth starts. You can even avoid spending money on marketing tools.

I wonder how a young producer with five positive reviews will be able to get ahead of the issuance of a company that has ten thousand positive reviews? In addition, a lot of Amazon’s positive reviews are bought, and every feedback about the companies in Hamster will be checked by Hamster agents.
Immer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

It’s a very cool idea, guys! Some of my friends came up with cool gadgets for everyday use, but couldn’t move forward due to the fact that they did not have a place like Hamster. I just don’t like the fact that you haven’t worked out an issue of delivery of goods from sellers to buyers, especially if they are in different countries.
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

It’s a very cool idea, guys! Some of my friends came up with cool gadgets for everyday use, but couldn’t move forward due to the fact that they did not have a place like Hamster. I just don’t like the fact that you haven’t worked out an issue of delivery of goods from sellers to buyers, especially if they are in different countries.

The question has been worked out. Each vendor gets an opportunity to be engaged independently in not only selling their products, but also arranging the delivery of goods to their customers. This will become an invaluable experience for them, especially as long as there are not so many sales. Many companies don’t cope with delivery due to lack of experience when a flurry of orders falls on them.
Immer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

The question has been worked out. Each vendor gets an opportunity to be engaged independently in not only selling their products, but also arranging the delivery of goods to their customers. This will become an invaluable experience for them, especially as long as there are not so many sales. Many companies don’t cope with delivery due to lack of experience when a flurry of orders falls on them.
I’ve read that every vendor will have an opportunity to deliver their products on their own. That's what embarrasses me, because the likelihood of fraud is high. Buyers of goods will pay for the goods, the vendor will fade away and they will remain deceived, which can shake the confidence of the users to all the young companies that are developing in Hamster.
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

I’ve read that every vendor will have an opportunity to deliver their products on their own. That's what embarrasses me, because the likelihood of fraud is high. Buyers of goods will pay for the goods, the vendor will fade away and they will remain deceived, which can shake the confidence of the users to all the young companies that are developing in Hamster.

Oh, so is this the question that bothers you? First, the platform will help resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer. Secondly, each purchase will be carried out via a smart contract. The funds for the goods will be blocked in it until the buyer confirms the receipt of their goods. Thirdly, if a small manufacturer isn’t sure that he is able to deliver a product on his own at the moment, he can use Hamster's partner delivery service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: