Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:06:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
energycrypt

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:16:27 AM

It’s a very cool idea, guys! Some of my friends came up with cool gadgets for everyday use, but couldn’t move forward due to the fact that they did not have a place like Hamster. I just don’t like the fact that you haven’t worked out an issue of delivery of goods from sellers to buyers, especially if they are in different countries.

The question has been worked out. Each vendor gets an opportunity to be engaged independently in not only selling their products, but also arranging the delivery of goods to their customers. This will become an invaluable experience for them, especially as long as there are not so many sales. Many companies don’t cope with delivery due to lack of experience when a flurry of orders falls on them.
I’ve read that every vendor will have an opportunity to deliver their products on their own. That's what embarrasses me, because the likelihood of fraud is high. Buyers of goods will pay for the goods, the vendor will fade away and they will remain deceived, which can shake the confidence of the users to all the young companies that are developing in Hamster.

Oh, so is this the question that bothers you? First, the platform will help resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer. Secondly, each purchase will be carried out via a smart contract. The funds for the goods will be blocked in it until the buyer confirms the receipt of their goods. Thirdly, if a small manufacturer isn’t sure that he is able to deliver a product on his own at the moment, he can use Hamster's partner delivery service.
It's strange that I didn’t find information about the partner delivery service myself. And do you know how much will this service cost in the marketplace? I'm just planning to place my products on Hamster and at the moment I'm trying to calculate all possible costs.
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

It’s a very cool idea, guys! Some of my friends came up with cool gadgets for everyday use, but couldn’t move forward due to the fact that they did not have a place like Hamster. I just don’t like the fact that you haven’t worked out an issue of delivery of goods from sellers to buyers, especially if they are in different countries.

The question has been worked out. Each vendor gets an opportunity to be engaged independently in not only selling their products, but also arranging the delivery of goods to their customers. This will become an invaluable experience for them, especially as long as there are not so many sales. Many companies don’t cope with delivery due to lack of experience when a flurry of orders falls on them.
I’ve read that every vendor will have an opportunity to deliver their products on their own. That's what embarrasses me, because the likelihood of fraud is high. Buyers of goods will pay for the goods, the vendor will fade away and they will remain deceived, which can shake the confidence of the users to all the young companies that are developing in Hamster.

Oh, so is this the question that bothers you? First, the platform will help resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer. Secondly, each purchase will be carried out via a smart contract. The funds for the goods will be blocked in it until the buyer confirms the receipt of their goods. Thirdly, if a small manufacturer isn’t sure that he is able to deliver a product on his own at the moment, he can use Hamster's partner delivery service.
It's strange that I didn’t find information about the partner delivery service myself. And do you know how much will this service cost in the marketplace? I'm just planning to place my products on Hamster and at the moment I'm trying to calculate all possible costs.

What will happen if the buyer receives his purchase but intends to say that he has not received anything in order to return his money? How can the vendor defend his rights and get honestly earned money?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:45:24 PM

Hello, comrades. Tell me please, how can I buy HMT tokens if I fail to pre-register?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

Hello, comrades. Tell me please, how can I buy HMT tokens if I fail to pre-register?
If you have no time to pre-register, you can buy coins on crypto-exchanges about which Hamster developers will notify us later. But there is still a preliminary registration, so you still can pass it.
oliverlott

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

Good afternoon. How long will the main round of Hamster's ICO last?
mirsad786

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

Greetings. ICO will last for 4 weeks exactly. But it will end sooner if the company collects a hard cup.
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:34:53 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve read your white paper very carefully and didn’t quite understand if you consider Amazon and Kickstarter to be your competitors. Well, this is a bold challenge, but if you carry out everything that was planned, I think you will be able to get ahead of them.
HamsterMarketplace

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:58:43 PM

Good afternoon. I’ve read your white paper very carefully and didn’t quite understand if you consider Amazon and Kickstarter to be your competitors. Well, this is a bold challenge, but if you carry out everything that was planned, I think you will be able to get ahead of them.

Hey, thanks for the kind words Smiley no, we don't consider them to be our competitors.

The sales of unique gadgets has really small volumes for them and those giant marketplaces are not aimed on acquiring smaller vendors. Moreover they have quite unfriendly conditions for those.
HamsterMarketplace

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

YEs, exactly, ICO will last 4 weeks or until hard cap is reached
HamsterMarketplace

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

You still have time to join registration! Otherwise you will be able to buy tokens on the exchanges Smiley
HamsterMarketplace

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:06:18 PM

I’ve read in the description of the marketplace that each manufacturer will deliver the goods to the buyer on their own. And if the buyer pays his bill but doesn’t receive his goods within a certain period of time, can you resolve the dispute with the vendor? How much does this service cost to the buyer?

Yes, we will have agents sorting out all dispute issues
HamsterMarketplace

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:08:02 PM

Hi Dev,
the idea looks good. But why in the white paper there is no information about the team - advisors, investors, developers?

Thanks for your point. We have decided to make an additional section about the team on the web, because we are huuuuge Smiley
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:30:32 PM

Hi Dev,
the idea looks good. But why in the white paper there is no information about the team - advisors, investors, developers?

Thanks for your point. We have decided to make an additional section about the team on the web, because we are huuuuge Smiley
that is right you can find the teams in the website.
when the token sale begin detail, I seen the project has long lived

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:28:56 AM

As for me, I believe that such a trading platform doesn’t differ from large sites like Amazon or eBay. If there is a huge competition among major manufacturers, then here will be a huge competition among small manufacturers. And how will they overcome the popularity of their competitors, if the platform doesn’t have any opportunities for this? It’s unclear.
waitsummer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:31:13 AM

As for me, I believe that such a trading platform doesn’t differ from large sites like Amazon or eBay. If there is a huge competition among major manufacturers, then here will be a huge competition among small manufacturers. And how will they overcome the popularity of their competitors, if the platform doesn’t have any opportunities for this? It’s unclear.
Actually, the difference between Hamster and large sites is great. Marketing tools, standard for similar projects, will be present on the platform. In particular, vendors will have an opportunity to raise their ads in the issuance, highlight with color and much more. Based on this, they can create the first marketing strategies and gain invaluable experience
ber68dclass

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:34:35 AM

Actually, the difference between Hamster and large sites is great. Marketing tools, standard for similar projects, will be present on the platform. In particular, vendors will have an opportunity to raise their ads in the issuance, highlight with color and much more. Based on this, they can create the first marketing strategies and gain invaluable experience
But it is clearly written in the description of the project that small companies don’t have extra money to struggle against competitors and pay marketing costs. And now, it turns out that there are marketing tools for which you need to pay in order to win a competition from a dozen competitors. Where can vendors get so much money?
waitsummer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

But it is clearly written in the description of the project that small companies don’t have extra money to struggle against competitors and pay marketing costs. And now, it turns out that there are marketing tools for which you need to pay in order to win a competition from a dozen competitors. Where can vendors get so much money?
Listen, in my opinion, the impossibility to pay marketing costs was described in the description of Hamster in the context of competition with large producers who spend millions of dollars on marketing. All companies on this site will be small, they will have a similar marketing budget. In addition developers don’t want to set high prices for these services in order to encourage the development of young companies. Everything will have the lowest possible cost.
ber68dclass

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:39:17 AM

Listen, in my opinion, the impossibility to pay marketing costs was described in the description of Hamster in the context of competition with large producers who spend millions of dollars on marketing. All companies on this site will be small, they will have a similar marketing budget. In addition developers don’t want to set high prices for these services in order to encourage the development of young companies. Everything will have the lowest possible cost.

Weeeell, now it becomes clearer to me. All in all, if you consider this situation, it’s right. Indeed, the vendors will be able to get not only the first profit, but also the first marketing experience within Hamster! It's great, I like it.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Weeeell, now it becomes clearer to me. All in all, if you consider this situation, it’s right. Indeed, the vendors will be able to get not only the first profit, but also the first marketing experience within Hamster! It's great, I like it.

Hello everyone. Since we are talking about low marketing costs on the Hamster platform, then maybe you have information about what goods will there be and how much will it cost? I think it will be interesting for potential vendors.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

Of course, it's great that every vendor gets a platform with complete independence, that he can make the adjustments that he needs. But I’m afraid that some of them will begin to enjoy complete independence and create some shadow schemes, arrange illegal deals, etc. This is a usual case if there is no control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: