Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

Greetings to everybody. Does anyone know what information can be learned about the manufacturer? I would like, for example, to know how many defective products were sold by a particular vendor during all the period during which he was working on Hamster.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

According to Hamster's strategy, it turns out that HMT coins will be in circulation for 3 years. I'm wondering if the company's founders will conduct enabling activities to increase the value of tokens? What will they be like?
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:05:01 PM

You said that if you collect less than $ 2 million during the sale of tokens, you will return all the funds to investors. In this case, won’t development of the platform continue or will you do it on your own money?

what kind of development can it be, if not funding, most likely ico will be transferred

woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

Can anyone tell me what will happen if I won’t want to sell my tokens to the company in 2020? I would not refuse to continue to use coins on the platform, even after it has passed into the possession of the vendors.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

Hello everybody. I would like to ask the developers how long will I wait for the funds to be transferred to my balance if I use the option of redemption of coins after the end of the ICO? I don’t like to wait for a long time, I reaзlly want this process to pass quickly)))
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:12 PM

Good afternoon. I'm making small gadgets in my basement, I don’t have a registered company, but I'd like to try to work on Hamster. Can anyone tell me if I can officially register my company after I start working in the marketplace?
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:10:23 PM

huh. Interesting. It doesn't seem to far fetched either, actually seems obtainable.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:01:54 PM

Greetings, readers of the forum. Do you think that vendors will be able to create something like a forum or a blog on their Hamster site in order to communicate with their customers? In my opinion, this would be a very cool thing for both the sellers and the buyers.
HamsterMarketplace

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:25:02 AM

I’m wondering, how will the new vendors get into the marketplace after the sale of the company in 2020? Everything is clear if this happens now, but I can’t even imagine what will happen in the future

Well, apparently the system, in case it will be created successfully and will be working perfectly, won't be needing big changes, that means that even after vendors start rule the marketplace, it will working pretty much the same way it did before.
HamsterMarketplace

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:47 AM

Hello everybody. How long will Hamster’s ICO last?
Hello, my friend. Hamster’s ICO will last for 4 weeks. It can end earlier if a hard cup level is reached

if not reach cap after 4 weeks ,will you extend ICO ,and how about unsold tokens,will burn?

The ICO won't be extended, and yes, unsold tokens will be burnt.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:39:49 AM

Hello, will you provide any kind of non-material support to young producers? For example, something like assisting in the formation of a patent for a vendor’s product, if it is truly unique.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

Hamster has a very interesting description, but I believe that eBay offers similar services. I just often buy something there and I always come across some interesting developments of small companies. Hence, eBay also somehow helps the beginning manufacturers, and also there’re of course a huge number of buyers.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:16:06 AM

Hamster has a very interesting description, but I believe that eBay offers similar services. I just often buy something there and I always come across some interesting developments of small companies. Hence, eBay also somehow helps the beginning manufacturers, and also there’re of course a huge number of buyers.

Greetings. eBay doesn’t have a purpose to contribute to the development of small companies as Hamster does. Yes, there are unique developments from DIY-companies, because developers simply have nowhere else to go. But because of the large number of different fakes, unique products are lost on eBay. Such a situation won’t take place in Hamster.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

Greetings. eBay doesn’t have a purpose to contribute to the development of small companies as Hamster does. Yes, there are unique developments from DIY-companies, because developers simply have nowhere else to go. But because of the large number of different fakes, unique products are lost on eBay. Such a situation won’t take place in Hamster.

But after all, any manufacturer on eBay can use the marketing tools increase the rating. Then he will have access to a huge audience and increase his sales.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

But after all, any manufacturer on eBay can use the marketing tools increase the rating. Then he will have access to a huge audience and increase his sales.

The audience on eBay is mainly interested in universal goods, they’re not interested in innovations. Among the buyers on Hamster there will be just those who are interested in unique things, so each manufacturer will increase the conversion. As for the use of marketing tools on eBay by young companies, they won’t compete with large companies that spend millions of dollars on advertising. In Hamster, all the sellers will work on equal terms.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Hello. Does anyone know will the Hamster accept for payment for Ripple coins?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

The audience on eBay is mainly interested in universal goods, they’re not interested in innovations. Among the buyers on Hamster there will be just those who are interested in unique things, so each manufacturer will increase the conversion. As for the use of marketing tools on eBay by young companies, they won’t compete with large companies that spend millions of dollars on advertising. In Hamster, all the sellers will work on equal terms.

But can’t a large producer come to Hamster and simply win all the competition? Then the situation will become similar and small companies won’t be able to find their audience.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

Hello. Does anyone know will the Hamster accept for payment for Ripple coins?
Hello, yes, it will. By the way, they generally take a lot of currencies as a payment. If you are interested, you can view an official site.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

But can’t a large producer come to Hamster and simply win all the competition? Then the situation will become similar and small companies won’t be able to find their audience.

Well, as far as I know, only small companies will be allowed to use Hamster. Large organizations won’t have an access to the platform. That’s why everyone will be in the same situation, as it was already mentioned above.
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

Is it true that unregistered users will be able to buy tokens only on the exchange? Will this somehow affect the rate of coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: