Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:13:51 AM

Is it true that unregistered users will be able to buy tokens only on the exchange? Will this somehow affect the rate of coins?
Hello. The value of coins won’t be affected; you can buy them also at a price of $2 per piece. Perhaps, you’ll only have to pay an additional commission which will be charged by the crypto exchange.

ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

I welcome all the readers of the forum. Tell me please, what will happen to the tokens that won’t be purchased during the ICO?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:26:50 AM

I welcome all the readers of the forum. Tell me please, what will happen to the tokens that won’t be purchased during the ICO?
Hello. As far as I know, unsold tokens will be destroyed
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:28:23 AM

Tell me please, if I sell my products on your site, can I simultaneously do it in other marketplaces? It’s a way to increase my clientele and income.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

It’s interesting. It is said that Hamster is a place only for small manufacturers who can’t get their first sales. And if I have a small production and a small online store with about 50 sales a month, can I get into this marketplace in order to promote my products?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:38 AM

Hello. I’ve read that you are planning to make a minimum mark-up on the products of producers to ensure the life of the platform. So if you collect the commission from them, so should you add mark-up?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

It should be really interesting at the start of the marketplace’s operation: unknown manufacturers with cool and useful goods, excellent competition and much more. But what will happen over time? Vendors will develop to the level of "big" players and then new small manufactures won’t be able to win their competition in Hamster. Then Hamster will turn into what Amazon is now, and lose its main idea ((

And do you know that Hamster isn’t a permanent marketplace for companies? The developers position it as an intermediate stage between Kikcstarter and Amazon. It means that when certain results are achieved, the manufacturer leaves Hamster and moves to a site like Amazon in order to offer his products to a wider audience. Therefore, there will be no problems with the development of new small producers.
And how will the process of transition of an already large company from Hamster to Amazon take place? Will it be compulsory or by choice? If a manufacturer has a choice, can a company go to Amazon and at the same time stay on Hamster? After all, who wants to lose potential buyers, even if there’re little of them...

Good afternoon. It seems to me I’ve heard that the process of leaving Hamster will be forced. So when the vendor reaches certain financial results, he is asked to leave the marketplace, in order to prevent him to hamper the development of other young companies. Therefore, the platform should be supported by constant competition between small companies, large organizations don’t belong here.
It is very interesting at what financial results will the company be "expelled" from Hamster. Friends, does anyone have this information? This point became really interesting to me)))
No one has said anything about it yet, but I think that it is still difficult for developers to predict this. They need somehow to actually evaluate everything and then make a decision.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:12:44 PM

If you think that the major marketplaces have already irretrievably grown out of your niche, then who will be your main competitors? After all, it’s impossible to avoid competitors at all)))
ggcript

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

It should be really interesting at the start of the marketplace’s operation: unknown manufacturers with cool and useful goods, excellent competition and much more. But what will happen over time? Vendors will develop to the level of "big" players and then new small manufactures won’t be able to win their competition in Hamster. Then Hamster will turn into what Amazon is now, and lose its main idea ((

And do you know that Hamster isn’t a permanent marketplace for companies? The developers position it as an intermediate stage between Kikcstarter and Amazon. It means that when certain results are achieved, the manufacturer leaves Hamster and moves to a site like Amazon in order to offer his products to a wider audience. Therefore, there will be no problems with the development of new small producers.
And how will the process of transition of an already large company from Hamster to Amazon take place? Will it be compulsory or by choice? If a manufacturer has a choice, can a company go to Amazon and at the same time stay on Hamster? After all, who wants to lose potential buyers, even if there’re little of them...

Good afternoon. It seems to me I’ve heard that the process of leaving Hamster will be forced. So when the vendor reaches certain financial results, he is asked to leave the marketplace, in order to prevent him to hamper the development of other young companies. Therefore, the platform should be supported by constant competition between small companies, large organizations don’t belong here.
It is very interesting at what financial results will the company be "expelled" from Hamster. Friends, does anyone have this information? This point became really interesting to me)))
No one has said anything about it yet, but I think that it is still difficult for developers to predict this. They need somehow to actually evaluate everything and then make a decision.
In this case you can use math a little: first, companies pay 20% of each sale in the form of a commission, and then can switch to a monthly fee of $ 25,000 per year, when the amount of the  commission for the same period exceeds this amount. Let's say the average cost of a product is $ 100. Vendor pays a commission of $20 per sale. He needs to sell 1250 products per year or a little more than 100 of them per month to accumulate $ 25,000. With this nember of sales the company won’t be kicked out of the marketplace. As a matter of principle, 100 sales per day is not much. Therefore, I believe that vendors can be excluded from the platform with sales volume of approximately 2500-3500 units per year. But this is only my subjective opinion, let's see how it will turn out.
askon

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:02 PM

In this case you can use math a little: first, companies pay 20% of each sale in the form of a commission, and then can switch to a monthly fee of $ 25,000 per year, when the amount of the  commission for the same period exceeds this amount. Let's say the average cost of a product is $ 100. Vendor pays a commission of $20 per sale. He needs to sell 1250 products per year or a little more than 100 of them per month to accumulate $ 25,000. With this nember of sales the company won’t be kicked out of the marketplace. As a matter of principle, 100 sales per day is not much. Therefore, I believe that vendors can be excluded from the platform with sales volume of approximately 2500-3500 units per year. But this is only my subjective opinion, let's see how it will turn out.
You provide us with very interesting calculations. But it seems to me that the vendor who has just arrived to the site will find it difficult to compete with those who already make 100 sales a per month. Therefore, they can spend much more money on marketing than beginners.
ggcript

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:23:13 PM

You provide us with very interesting calculations. But it seems to me that the vendor who has just arrived to the site will find it difficult to compete with those who already make 100 sales a per month. Therefore, they can spend much more money on marketing than beginners.
Yes that’s right. I think that developers will make some restrictions on the use of marketing tools to at least somehow level the capabilities of manufacturers. For example, each vendor will be able to raise their ads no more than 3 days in advance. Then everyone will have time to do it and get their clientele.
askon

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:25:15 PM

Yes that’s right. I think that developers will make some restrictions on the use of marketing tools to at least somehow level the capabilities of manufacturers. For example, each vendor will be able to raise their ads no more than 3 days in advance. Then everyone will have time to do it and get their clientele.
That would be really cool! By the way, is there still no information about the full list of marketing tools that will be available in Hamster? I’ve just heard only about highlighting ads and coloring them in the list.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:54:22 PM

I’ve read that you plan to have each product on the platform unique, and without any copies. And if two small companies release similar gadgets and are competitors, you won’t allow one of them to use your site?
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

And is your project awakening to the EtnerDelta exchange? tckb lf nj Gülf?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

Hello. Can Investors during the ICO count on any discounts or bonuses?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:27:08 PM

Hello. Can Investors during the ICO count on any discounts or bonuses?
Hi,no, they can’t. Tokens will be sold without discounts and bonuses at a fixed price of $2.
nothappend

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:30:06 PM

Tell me please, if I sell my products on your site, can I simultaneously do it in other marketplaces? It’s a way to increase my clientele and income.

dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:02:19 PM

Hello. I’m wondering how much time you will have to finish the development of the platform and release it? I can’t wait to see what goods can be bought there.
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

What's the aim of token here on this platform? Could you bring the examples on how they will be used except for purchasing gadgets?
polonium84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

Hello. Will you test your site before its launch? I’d like very much to take part in it. And I wouldn’t refuse to get bonuses for this)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: