Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14938 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

Hello everybody. In my opinion, the company will charge too big commissions from vendors. If in a few years the first producers in Hamster reach millionths of a month's turnover, Hamster's profit will be simply huge and dishonest in relation to vendors.
And why do you think that the commission is big? 20% from each purchase is a relatively normal one. At least, sellers have to give even bigger percentage of their income to the platform in modern marketplaces.
Well, that’s not quite right. For example, AliExpress takers only 8% commission from sellers. eBay commission is up to 20%, but it rarely reaches this level, most often it’s 10-12%. In my opinion, if Hamster is focused on young producers, it could introduce a smaller commission.
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:46:22 PM

Hello everybody. In my opinion, the company will charge too big commissions from vendors. If in a few years the first producers in Hamster reach millionths of a month's turnover, Hamster's profit will be simply huge and dishonest in relation to vendors.
And why do you think that the commission is big? 20% from each purchase is a relatively normal one. At least, sellers have to give even bigger percentage of their income to the platform in modern marketplaces.
Well, that’s not quite right. For example, AliExpress takers only 8% commission from sellers. eBay commission is up to 20%, but it rarely reaches this level, most often it’s 10-12%. In my opinion, if Hamster is focused on young producers, it could introduce a smaller commission.
Hello. I agree with you on the fact that 20% commission isn’t that small. But there is one advantage: the fact is that when the any vendor’s sales volume becomes really large, he will be able to switch to an annual subscription fee that is $25,000. Then his commission will be 0%. There’s nothing similar in other marketplaces. And by the way, vendors won’t pay either a commission or an annual subscription fee after the end of the final part of the project's development.
romfish

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

Hello. I agree with you on the fact that 20% commission isn’t that small. But there is one advantage: the fact is that when the any vendor’s sales volume becomes really large, he will be able to switch to an annual subscription fee that is $25,000. Then his commission will be 0%. There’s nothing similar in other marketplaces. And by the way, vendors won’t pay either a commission or an annual subscription fee after the end of the final part of the project's development.

Won’t they pay any commission at all??  It’s something interesting. Why? And what is the final stage of the development of the service? Tell me, please)))
ggcript

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Won’t they pay any commission at all??  It’s something interesting. Why? And what is the final stage of the development of the service? Tell me, please)))
The final development stage is planned for 2020, when Hamster developers will sell their project to the vendors, so that they will become complete independent. After that, there will be no commissions and subscription fees.
romfish

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

The final development stage is planned for 2020, when Hamster developers will sell their project to the vendors, so that they will become complete independent. After that, there will be no commissions and subscription fees.

Will vendors redeem the project themselves? And at what price will the company's founders sell their project?
californybit

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

Will vendors redeem the project themselves? And at what price will the company's founders sell their project?
As far as I know, is no fixed price at the moment there. It’ll be determined in 2020 at the moment of sale. Each vendor will have to pay $ 50,000 to the founders of Hamster. The price will be equal to the number of vendors that will agree to pay such a sum.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

As far as I know, is no fixed price at the moment there. It’ll be determined in 2020 at the moment of sale. Each vendor will have to pay $ 50,000 to the founders of Hamster. The price will be equal to the number of vendors that will agree to pay such a sum.
The idea of selling the marketplace to vendors is very interesting, they will get full freedom of action. But what will happen to the tokens remaining in circulation? In fact, there won’t be any certain company anymore, to whom will they belong?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Hi everybody. I really like the project, there’s a lot of positive points. I think it will have a knock-on effect on the development of companies that will be able to become corporations in the future. I just wasn’t pleased with the fact that the vendors won’t be supported by administration. If I were the head of Hamster team, I would have helped young companies in the development of their business for the first time, it would be great.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:29:18 PM

Hi everybody. I really like the project, there’s a lot of positive points. I think it will have a knock-on effect on the development of companies that will be able to become corporations in the future. I just wasn’t pleased with the fact that the vendors won’t be supported by administration. If I were the head of Hamster team, I would have helped young companies in the development of their business for the first time, it would be great.

Hello. And what do you mean when saying that the administration won’t support the vendors?
spottcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:31:11 PM

Hello. And what do you mean when saying that the administration won’t support the vendors?
I’m talking about at least the fact that each manufacturer will have to send the goods to customers on their own. But how will he do it if he isn’t experienced in this? As for me, I would at least suggest something to the manufacturer in this situation, for example, tell him how to do it better, to deliver as quickly and economically as possible, etc.
newboi

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:37:25 PM

I’m talking about at least the fact that each manufacturer will have to send the goods to customers on their own. But how will he do it if he isn’t experienced in this? As for me, I would at least suggest something to the manufacturer in this situation, for example, tell him how to do it better, to deliver as quickly and economically as possible, etc.
If you’re talking specifically about the delivery of goods to customers, then, in fact, Hamster offers vendors two options: they can send them on their own or via the company’s partner postal service. As you can see, young businessmen won’t remain without support in this case.
spottcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

If you’re talking specifically about the delivery of goods to customers, then, in fact, Hamster offers vendors two options: they can send them on their own or via the company’s partner postal service. As you can see, young businessmen won’t remain without support in this case.
Hm, it’s strange that I missed this point. Well, if it’s really so, that’s nice. Tell me please, does a list of postal partner services already exist? I’d like to know about the tariffs on their services.
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

What manufacturers are you working with?
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

Hm, it’s strange that I missed this point. Well, if it’s really so, that’s nice. Tell me please, does a list of postal partner services already exist? I’d like to know about the tariffs on their services.

As far as I know, there is still no such information at the moment. Most likely, the founders of the company are only negotiating with potential partners on the delivery of parcels now. I think we should expect appearance of a list of partners closer to launch of the platform or even after that.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:44:15 PM

As far as I know, there is still no such information at the moment. Most likely, the founders of the company are only negotiating with potential partners on the delivery of parcels now. I think we should expect appearance of a list of partners closer to launch of the platform or even after that.
All in all, the delivery topic is very interesting. I'm also interested, will there be any geographical restrictions in Hamster? I mean, will there be any countries whose citizens can’t order goods from the marketplace?
newboi

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

All in all, the delivery topic is very interesting. I'm also interested, will there be any geographical restrictions in Hamster? I mean, will there be any countries whose citizens can’t order goods from the marketplace?
The platform won’t set any restrictions, because the company is eager to male its coverage international. The only thing that can become an obstacle for buyers of some countries is the domestic legislation. It can be, for example, either restriction on the activity of the service as a whole (it’s hardly possible), or a restriction on the goods that the buyer wants to order.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:48:29 PM

The platform won’t set any restrictions, because the company is eager to male its coverage international. The only thing that can become an obstacle for buyers of some countries is the domestic legislation. It can be, for example, either restriction on the activity of the service as a whole (it’s hardly possible), or a restriction on the goods that the buyer wants to order.
In All in all, it would be great if Hamster opened a huge warehouse in which all vendors could store their goods, and orders were sent from there when being bought. Then Hamster would be famous on the Internet for its sending efficiency, all competitors wouldn’t be able to match the company in this area. Do you think that anything like that may appear in the future?)
specialAU

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:08:54 PM

I don’t understand why one should buy coins of this project, if you still have to sell them back in 3 years. And if you don’t want to sell them, they will be depreciated, and in general you will lose everything. I believe that this isn’t quite right attitude of the project's founders to investors.
bit679

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

I don’t understand why one should buy coins of this project, if you still have to sell them back in 3 years. And if you don’t want to sell them, they will be depreciated, and in general you will lose everything. I believe that this isn’t quite right attitude of the project's founders to investors.

What does it mean - why should they be bought?)) To sell them back in 3 years to the marketplace and increase your capital!!!
Shaurman

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:21:45 PM

What does it mean - why should they be bought?)) To sell them back in 3 years to the marketplace and increase your capital!!!
While the tokens are still in circulation, you can use them to pay for purchases and various services within the Hamster platform. And then, as it’s said above, they can be sold in 3 years. And if you don’t want to wait for three years, you can easily do the same thing on the stock exchange, after waiting for the growth rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: