Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
nicolasbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:23 AM

And I generally heard that in a few years Hamster owners will disconnect the reception of tokens. It turns out, then the holders of the tokens will remain with the depreciated asset. Therefore, I do not even plan to invest in the project.
Actually, they will not do so that simply without warnings the HMT reception will be turned off as payment. The full withdrawal of coins from the turnover will occur in 2020, when the platform will be sold to the vendors. Then the current owners of the project will launch the final redemption, when investors can sell their tokens at a bargain price.

defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

And I generally heard that in a few years Hamster owners will disconnect the reception of tokens. It turns out, then the holders of the tokens will remain with the depreciated asset. Therefore, I do not even plan to invest in the project.
Actually, they will not do so that simply without warnings the HMT reception will be turned off as payment. The full withdrawal of coins from the turnover will occur in 2020, when the platform will be sold to the vendors. Then the current owners of the project will launch the final redemption, when investors can sell their tokens at a bargain price.
And for what exactly is the advantageous price, coin holders will be able to sell their tokens?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:59:26 AM

And for what exactly is the advantageous price, coin holders will be able to sell their tokens?

Well, in general, now there is only an approximate estimate of the cost of tokens by 2020. If the developers get to develop the project the way they plan, then they will redeem coins somewhere at $ 50 per piece. And in general, in any scenario, the final redemption will occur at a cost more profitable, which is now, that is, more than $ 2 per piece.

MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

Well, in general, now there is only an approximate estimate of the cost of tokens by 2020. If the developers get to develop the project the way they plan, then they will redeem coins somewhere at $ 50 per piece. And in general, in any scenario, the final redemption will occur at a cost more profitable, which is now, that is, more than $ 2 per piece.

I wonder when it will be known, how long will the final redemption last?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

So in fact it is already known))) The final reverse buy-out will last 6 months. During this time, in principle, as the developers of the project expect, each remaining holder of the token will be able to sell its coins.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

So in fact it is already known))) The final reverse buy-out will last 6 months. During this time, in principle, as the developers of the project expect, each remaining holder of the token will be able to sell its coins.
And what will happen in six months, when the final redemption will be completed?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

And what will happen in six months, when the final redemption will be completed?

Nothing special, just the HMT tokens will be permanently removed from the platform, and the remaining coins will completely waste their value. They can not be used anywhere.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

I do not always trust large companies when delivering my purchases, but I'll have to deal with young companies that do not yet have experience in delivering products to different countries to their customers. It seems to me that at first all buyers will have problems with getting purchases.
devilini

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

I do not always trust large companies when delivering my purchases, but I'll have to deal with young companies that do not yet have experience in delivering products to different countries to their customers. It seems to me that at first all buyers will have problems with getting purchases.
Therefore, specially for this case, the marketplace will offer vendors delivery with the help of Hamster affiliate mail services. In that case, believe me, there will not be any problems with getting the purchases.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:56:54 AM

Therefore, specially for this case, the marketplace will offer vendors delivery with the help of Hamster affiliate mail services. In that case, believe me, there will not be any problems with getting the purchases.

Well, obviously, that using a third-party company for shipping will increase the cost of the purchase. Is there already information about the cost of delivery services?
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:40:08 AM

Well, obviously, that using a third-party company for shipping will increase the cost of the purchase. Is there already information about the cost of delivery services?
Nope, there's no information yet. You don’t have to worry, the services of third-party postal services are likely to cost a penny, you will not even feel the price changes.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

Nope, there's no information yet. You don’t have to worry, the services of third-party postal services are likely to cost a penny, you will not even feel the price changes.

There would be no problems if payment was made after receipt of the goods. That is, I would have received a purchase, confirmed it on the platform and everything, would have paid. And if the parcel had not been received or if it had come damaged, it would have paid nothing. And with the payment in advance in such a situation you will have to bathe, prove that the damaged product has got to return your money.
devilini

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:46:25 AM

There would be no problems if payment was made after receipt of the goods. That is, I would have received a purchase, confirmed it on the platform and everything, would have paid. And if the parcel had not been received or if it had come damaged, it would have paid nothing. And with the payment in advance in such a situation you will have to bathe, prove that the damaged product has got to return your money.

So after all the relationship between vendors and the buyer will be fixed by a smart contract. You will make money and they will be frozen in this contract until you confirm receipt of the goods.
energycrypt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

So after all the relationship between vendors and the buyer will be fixed by a smart contract. You will make money and they will be frozen in this contract until you confirm receipt of the goods.
Well, if I receive a parcel, but the damaged one? How can I prove that it was not I who broke the product?
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:54:36 AM

Well, if I receive a parcel, but the damaged one? How can I prove that it was not I who broke the product?

Yes, I think you will need to just shoot the pictures into the support service and you will receive money that is frozen in the smart contract.
energycrypt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:56:44 AM

Yes, I think you will need to just shoot the pictures into the support service and you will receive money that is frozen in the smart contract.

But in fact there can be such, what the vendor with photos will disagree and will dispute that it I have damaged the received gadget? Then, after all, obviously there will be some arbitration process inside the platform?
dort

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

Well, so far, some dubious project, at least for me from the point of view of a small manufacturer. I just do not understand yet, what a difference between Hamster and Amazon, except for a lot of competition. After all, there will be the same customers, only in a smaller amount than on large marketplaces. In general, somehow it is doubtful so far.
rdizza

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

Well, so far, some dubious project, at least for me from the point of view of a small manufacturer. I just do not understand yet, what a difference between Hamster and Amazon, except for a lot of competition. After all, there will be the same customers, only in a smaller amount than on large marketplaces. In general, somehow it is doubtful so far.
Since the project will be focused on placing only innovative products, Hamster will attract to the site not customers of universal goods, but lovers of innovation, something unusual, etc. That is why every vendor will have a high demand for products.
dort

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

Since the project will be focused on placing only innovative products, Hamster will attract to the site not customers of universal goods, but lovers of innovation, something unusual, etc. That is why every vendor will have a high demand for products.

It's cool, of course, but how can I find my target audience in the Hamster marketplace if I release unique gadgets for cars?
rdizza

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:28:18 PM

It's cool, of course, but how can I find my target audience in the Hamster marketplace if I release unique gadgets for cars?

You can use the marketing tools to raise your ads in the issuance and highlight them in yellow. Very quickly thanks to these tools you will find the first buyers who will then spread the information about your gadgets and come to Hamster already exactly to YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: