Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:28:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:47:17 AM

It seems to me that 1 million USD to be spent on redeeming tokens annually is a very little sum. In this case their amount won’t change significantly by 2020. In my opinion, the company should think over increase of the sum that will be allocated to buy the coins back.

I don’t really understand where you found the figure of 1 million USD. There’s no any certain figure at all. The annual sum spent on redeeming tokens will depend on extent of sellers’ and buyers’ activity on the platform. Firstly, all the funds collected from charging vendors for connecting to the platform and received as sales commissions on the platform will be allocated to buy-back of the tokens.
And what other factors will the volume of buy-back of the tokens depend on also?

That’s very simple! The more there are vendors connected to the platform and the more there’re new buyers making their first purchases – the more tokens that are in circulation will be burnt. The constant process of burning tokens leads to reduce in their offer in case of steady demand.
By the way, as far as I know, the additional demand for tokens within the platform will be created by the vendors themselves: built-in promotion tolls such as the search results, taking part in mailings and etc are paid only with HTM tokens. And all the tokens received as payment for domestic services will also be burnt, I guess.

Obviously, the platform has worked this issue out very well. I’m wondering at price the owners of Hamster will redeem tokens in 2020 when it’ll be time for ICO-2020?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:48:45 AM

Hello. I’ve learned today that the pre-sale time frames were moved forward. What are the time frames now?
The pre-sale was really moved, but not for long. According to new time frames, it’ll be held from 11 to 31 December.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:50:54 AM

It seems to me that 1 million USD to be spent on redeeming tokens annually is a very little sum. In this case their amount won’t change significantly by 2020. In my opinion, the company should think over increase of the sum that will be allocated to buy the coins back.

I don’t really understand where you found the figure of 1 million USD. There’s no any certain figure at all. The annual sum spent on redeeming tokens will depend on extent of sellers’ and buyers’ activity on the platform. Firstly, all the funds collected from charging vendors for connecting to the platform and received as sales commissions on the platform will be allocated to buy-back of the tokens.
And what other factors will the volume of buy-back of the tokens depend on also?

That’s very simple! The more there are vendors connected to the platform and the more there’re new buyers making their first purchases – the more tokens that are in circulation will be burnt. The constant process of burning tokens leads to reduce in their offer in case of steady demand.
By the way, as far as I know, the additional demand for tokens within the platform will be created by the vendors themselves: built-in promotion tolls such as the search results, taking part in mailings and etc are paid only with HTM tokens. And all the tokens received as payment for domestic services will also be burnt, I guess.

Obviously, the platform has worked this issue out very well. I’m wondering at price the owners of Hamster will redeem tokens in 2020 when it’ll be time for ICO-2020?

The foreseen cost of Hamster Marketplace by the time of the sale will allow ensuring redeeming of the tokens left in circulation for at a price not less than $50 – it’s 25 times larger than the price of coins valid during the ICO expected.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:53:31 AM

The foreseen cost of Hamster Marketplace by the time of the sale will allow ensuring redeeming of the tokens left in circulation for at a price not less than $50 – it’s 25 times larger than the price of coins valid during the ICO expected.
You write that the tokens’ cost will be not less than $50 during the final sale. Does it mean that the cost of tokens can even be $100?? 
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:53:43 AM

Hi everybody! I like the project and its main idea. I was very glad when I learned that it’ll be possible to buy coins with a 50% bonus during the sale! It means that I can obtain even more tokens of this cool project.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

I’m wondering if there a probability that there won’t be any HMT tokens left in circulation by the ICO-2020. Then what will the founders of the company spend the money got from selling the marketplace on?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:57:25 AM

Hi everybody! I like the project and its main idea. I was very glad when I learned that it’ll be possible to buy coins with a 50% bonus during the sale! It means that I can obtain even more tokens of this cool project.
Hello. I have to disappoint you, but there won’t be any bonuses for buying tokens during Hamster’s ICO. Although, it’s not that bad piece of news, it’s a very good one. Perhaps you’ve read some unreliable information, bit I repeat – there won’t be any bonuses during the ICO.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:59:36 AM

Hello. I have to disappoint you, but there won’t be any bonuses for buying tokens during Hamster’s ICO. Although, it’s not that bad piece of news, it’s a very good one. Perhaps you’ve read some unreliable information, bit I repeat – there won’t be any bonuses during the ICO.
But why on earth??? Why do you consider this to be a quite good piece of news?
askon

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:01:19 AM

It’s good ‘cause if there’s no bonuses during the course of sale, there won’t be sharp fall of the token’s value, otherwise, there will be a smooth growth.
californybit

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:04:40 AM

It’s good ‘cause if there’s no bonuses during the course of sale, there won’t be sharp fall of the token’s value, otherwise, there will be a smooth growth.
Greetings. Why do you think that existence of bonuses make token’s value reduce sharply after the ICO is over?
askon

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:06:39 AM

Greetings. Why do you think that existence of bonuses make token’s value reduce sharply after the ICO is over?
Good afternoon. The bonuses on the ICO reduce weighted-average value of the tokens in ratio to nominal one. Consequently, it stimulates the cost of tokens to be lower than the nominal one but higher than the weighted-average one after the end of the ICO. This isn’t my conclusions, Hamster experts came to realize this after conducting a small research.
californybit

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

Good afternoon. The bonuses on the ICO reduce weighted-average value of the tokens in ratio to nominal one. Consequently, it stimulates the cost of tokens to be lower than the nominal one but higher than the weighted-average one after the end of the ICO. This isn’t my conclusions, Hamster experts came to realize this after conducting a small research.
So there won’t be any bonuses either during the main round of the ICO or during the pre-sale?
askon

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

So there won’t be any bonuses either during the main round of the ICO or during the pre-sale?
We were talking about the main round of the ICO now, weren’t we? During the pre-sale the bonus will be 20%. By the way, hurry up collecting your funds, the pre-sale starts in several days already!
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:26:19 AM

I’ve read the info that the final buy-back will last for 6 months. What will happen if I don’t sell all my tokens during six months? 
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:32:31 AM

Greetings. How many tokens do the developers of the platform put on pre-sale?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

Greetings. How many tokens do the developers of the platform put on pre-sale?

Good afternoon. If I’m not mistaken, there will be 1 250 000 HMT put on the pre-sale.
HamsterMarketplace

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

Hello all) The question is probably more to the developers of the platform: do vendors have the opportunity to advertise the trading platform in third-party advertising networks?

Hi, if vendor would like to do some advertising about the platform he is using, yes,- sure, why not?
HamsterMarketplace

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

Do you think that after the opening of the platform in the first week there will be discounts for all products of producers or not?

We will provide you with the more interesting conditions you could have, so no worries, good prices and special offers will be on the platform for sure!
HamsterMarketplace

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:28:52 PM

Does anyone know how long after the ICO the developers of the project will be able to manage their tokens?

The tokens of developers, advisors, early investors and bounty will be freezed for 9 months, till the beta version will be released
HamsterMarketplace

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

Hello. What happens if the company does not assemble a soft cup?

The platform won't be launched and money will be returned to the wallets of the token-buyers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: