Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:10:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:34:55 AM

The question is purely political!)) Will the project not encounter problems and barriers that create sanctions in the world? Embargo, isolation and other stuff like that... Now there are so much conflicts.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

I’ve read about the interesting fact that Hamster’s offering will differ from ones of other big marketplaces. I don’t really understand. Other platforms sell modern gadgets, too: smartphones, tablets, notebooks, etc. Then why will the offering differ? 
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

I’ve read about the interesting fact that Hamster’s offering will differ from ones of other big marketplaces. I don’t really understand. Other platforms sell modern gadgets, too: smartphones, tablets, notebooks, etc. Then why will the offering differ? 
Because Hamster will sell not just devices the latest generation, but also unique, innovative products that aren’t yet available on any site.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

Because Hamster will sell not just devices the latest generation, but also unique, innovative products that aren’t yet available on any site.
I wonder, why do founders of the company think that manufacturers will come to their platform? They can find their customers in the same way on Amazon, and it’ll be even more of them there.
Immer

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:04:53 AM

I wonder, why do founders of the company think that manufacturers will come to their platform? They can find their customers in the same way on Amazon, and it’ll be even more of them there.
Of course, there will be more. But small manufacturers will get lost on such large platforms due to the competition and the mass of the goods of the same type. Hamster will attract to the platform people who are interested in unique products, who wants to try out something new. That's why it will be easier for small companies to find their target audience on Hamster.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:18:44 AM

Of course, there will be more. But small manufacturers will get lost on such large platforms due to the competition and the mass of the goods of the same type. Hamster will attract to the platform people who are interested in unique products, who wants to try out something new. That's why it will be easier for small companies to find their target audience on Hamster.
As for me, I think that manufacturers will come to Hamster because it’s a non-commercial project. This will reduce their costs on the sale of products.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

As for me, I think that manufacturers will come to Hamster because it’s a non-commercial project. This will reduce their costs on the sale of products.
Why do you call it non-profit, if the platform will charge a commission from every vendors’ sale? It means that they will make profit.
Immer

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:09 AM

Why do you call it non-profit, if the platform will charge a commission from every vendors’ sale? It means that they will make profit.
This profit is necessary to maintain workability of the platform and buy-back of coins. The founders of the company don’t take any money for themselves, that’s why the project is considered to be non-commercial.
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

Hi everybody. I can’t really understand what niche does Hamster want to get in the market if the founders of the project doesn’t refer themselves neither to Amazon nor Kickstarter, for example. Can anybody explain me this?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:06:33 AM

Hi everybody. I can’t really understand what niche does Hamster want to get in the market if the founders of the project doesn’t refer themselves neither to Amazon nor Kickstarter, for example. Can anybody explain me this?
Hamster creates its own niche. It won’t be similar to Amazon or Kickstarter. It’s an unique project, nobody created anything like that before.
INDI81free4

Activity: 378

VOTES

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

Greetings to everybody! Tell me, how many coins did the company allocate to the bounty campaign?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

Greetings to everybody! Tell me, how many coins did the company allocate to the bounty campaign?

Hamster founders allocated 2.5% of tokens from total emission to the bounty campaign.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:15:15 AM

Hamster creates its own niche. It won’t be similar to Amazon or Kickstarter. It’s an unique project, nobody created anything like that before.

You’re a bit mistaken ‘cause Hamster plans to get a new niche between Amazon and Kickstarter. It will take some options of both of them. Of course, the base of the project will be unique, and the use of blockchain will make a project be a breakthrough in this area.
deort

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

You’re a bit mistaken ‘cause Hamster plans to get a new niche between Amazon and Kickstarter. It will take some options of both of them. Of course, the base of the project will be unique, and the use of blockchain will make a project be a breakthrough in this area.

Why does the project plan to get a niche between these projects?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

Because Hamster us focused on small companies with unique production yet unknown for everybody like Kickstarter is, and offers manufactures to create a site for selling goods on the base of the platform like Amazon does.
deort

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:28:31 AM

Because Hamster us focused on small companies with unique production yet unknown for everybody like Kickstarter is, and offers manufactures to create a site for selling goods on the base of the platform like Amazon does.

If I want to switch to another platform in the future, will I have such an opportunity?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

If I want to switch to another platform in the future, will I have such an opportunity?
Certainly! All in all, Hamster positions itself as a business incubator. The companies start to develop on this platform and then they can find some big platform to increase the volume of sales, Amazon, for example.
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:33:51 AM

Good day to all the investors! Tell me, does the project have any hard cap?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

Good day to all the investors! Tell me, does the project have any hard cap?
Yes, the project's hard cap is 28 million USD.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

Hi everybody. How long is it before the end of the pre-ICO?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: