Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:35:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics  (Read 14935 times)
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

Hello. Can you elaborate on what will the blockchain mechanism of budgeting and cost control be? I just haven’t heard of anything like this, so I got interested.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:46:17 AM

I still don’t understand why should HMT tokens be completely eliminated? Investors could continue to make profit on the differences of exchange rates on the exchange, and the project would have developed after the sale in 2020. In brief, I can’t find any reason to invest in the project, if the asset will still be sold irretrievably.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

I still don’t understand why should HMT tokens be completely eliminated? Investors could continue to make profit on the differences of exchange rates on the exchange, and the project would have developed after the sale in 2020. In brief, I can’t find any reason to invest in the project, if the asset will still be sold irretrievably.
It’s necessary ‘cause the company won’t be able to develop steadily in case it needs to fulfill a promise giben to investors, the essence of which was a constant stimulation of the growth of the coin’s rate.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:52:53 AM

It’s necessary ‘cause the company won’t be able to develop steadily in case it needs to fulfill a promise giben to investors, the essence of which was a constant stimulation of the growth of the coin’s rate.
So what’s the problem? Why not stimulate it and go on?
californybit

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:58:22 AM

One day the course would have hit an iron ceiling and would begin to fall. In such a case the company would have to sacrifice its own interests to facilitate the return of the value of the coins to a new maximum level. This would definitely slow the development of the marketplace.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

One day the course would have hit an iron ceiling and would begin to fall. In such a case the company would have to sacrifice its own interests to facilitate the return of the value of the coins to a new maximum level. This would definitely slow the development of the marketplace.
Why did you make such a conclusion? It seems to me that it wouldn’t affect the development of the marketplace.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:04:19 AM

Why did you make such a conclusion? It seems to me that it wouldn’t affect the development of the marketplace.

Look, there’re no fools in Hamster. They’ve carefully studied examples of foreign ICOs in which there was a conflict between the owners of the company and the token holders in the long term. I mean, it wasn’t just pull out of a hat, it's a real experience of other projects.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Look, there’re no fools in Hamster. They’ve carefully studied examples of foreign ICOs in which there was a conflict between the owners of the company and the token holders in the long term. I mean, it wasn’t just pull out of a hat, it's a real experience of other projects.
I’m wondering why could conflicts arise ‘cause of this. Perhaps, they aren’t that critical and it isn’t necessary to eliminate HMT?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Sure, it's great that the company offers the final redeem of tokens to investors to let them get a guaranteed income. But I guess they would have already received some income when the token rate would grow to a good level. That’s why I don’t consider Hamster strategy to be the best one.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

Sure, it's great that the company offers the final redeem of tokens to investors to let them get a guaranteed income. But I guess they would have already received some income when the token rate would grow to a good level. That’s why I don’t consider Hamster strategy to be the best one.

Who can guarantee that the token cost will grow? This is a market, the risks is a common thing. The owners of Hamster offer investors to get rid of the speculative playing and receive a guaranteed profit in a couple of years.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:30:29 AM

Who can guarantee that the token cost will grow? This is a market, the risks is a common thing. The owners of Hamster offer investors to get rid of the speculative playing and receive a guaranteed profit in a couple of years.

If the company develops as fast as it is described in its white paper, the value of coins will inevitably grow, and in the next few years it will be bigger by tens of times.
bit679

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:35:01 AM

If the company develops as fast as it is described in its white paper, the value of coins will inevitably grow, and in the next few years it will be bigger by tens of times.

Anyway, it’s a market, the risks are great. Moreover, the founders offer to buy back tokens not for $5-10 per unit. They’ll sell the company and spend all the money on a buy-back. With luck a coin will cost at least $50 at the time of the final redemption. The investor's capital will grow by 25 times!! Not bad, isn’t it?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:38:23 AM

Anyway, it’s a market, the risks are great. Moreover, the founders offer to buy back tokens not for $5-10 per unit. They’ll sell the company and spend all the money on a buy-back. With luck a coin will cost at least $50 at the time of the final redemption. The investor's capital will grow by 25 times!! Not bad, isn’t it?
Wow, that much! Listen, well, I couldn’t know that the company will offer such a cost at the time of the final buy-back. In this case it’s cool, yeah. But still, who can guarantee that the founders won’t change their minds and will redeem all the tokens after the company is sold?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

Wow, that much! Listen, well, I couldn’t know that the company will offer such a cost at the time of the final buy-back. In this case it’s cool, yeah. But still, who can guarantee that the founders won’t change their minds and will redeem all the tokens after the company is sold?

The founders’ and the Hamster Marketplace team’ profit will be provided by the possession of HMT tokens due to the non-commercial nature of the project. So the fact that the founders and the team are interested in the success of HMT token will protect the interests of regular token holders not only in the course of the ICO, but also when it’s over - until the very final buy-back of HMT.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

The founders’ and the Hamster Marketplace team’ profit will be provided by the possession of HMT tokens due to the non-commercial nature of the project. So the fact that the founders and the team are interested in the success of HMT token will protect the interests of regular token holders not only in the course of the ICO, but also when it’s over - until the very final buy-back of HMT.

I have the following question: if a vendor is a token holder, will he be able to use tokens to pay for buying a marketplace at the ICO-2020?
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

Will there be big companies among the manufactures with which you’re going to have partnership?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:04:29 PM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, will it be possible to mine HMT token after the end of the ICO?
ggcript

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, will it be possible to mine HMT token after the end of the ICO?
No, there won’t be such an opportunity)) So buy them now at a bargain price, as long as it’s possible.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:13:22 PM

Friends, how many HMT coin do developers put for sale?
nothappend

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

Friends, how many HMT coin do developers put for sale?
14 million coins are put up for sale, the remaining 6 million will be allocated to other items of expenditure.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: