Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:02:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eMunie (EMU) - NOT a BitCoin fork/clone - call for beta testers  (Read 78365 times)
Dervie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:30:54 PM

looking forward to eMu.
I'm also waiting for the emu.
But it always delay .....

If you read more info on btt, I can find the eMu is a trap coin developed by a experienced scammer.
For the safety of your money, keep away from it.

Hello.

Do not believe on everything written on this forum
I suggest you to verify by yourself if this is scam or not.

Beta software available for testing:
http://beta.emunie.com/

For all FAQ and other issues you may have you can visit or join the official forum:
http://forum.emunie.com/

Good luck.

You are right. Never beleive what you have seen without doubt.
I read a lot of info both from here and emunie forum.
And I also registered for the round 1 IPO.
However, I changed my idea as I got more negative info on it.
The dev, who is the only one owning the code, never standed up to confirm his past scammer's life.
And even a lot of senior eMu members left.
I wouldn't like to risk it.
xianglan

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:47:05 PM

I'll sign up for the beta test - nice to see some originality for once.

I do, however, see a few issues with the proposal.  Some (hopefully all) are probably addressed.

1.  Transactions.  If the network grows to any decent size then there will frequently be multiple transactions created at the same time.  This poses a massive problem as:
a) If transactions don't have to be ordered in the ledger then it allows the back-insertion of double-spends (i.e. spend something legitimately then, using 2 of your own hatching nodes, spend it again later but with an earlier time-stamp).
b) If transactions have to be ordered - i.e. once one is accepted any others must be after it - then that is surely going to lead to lots of orphaned transactions and ones which have to be reprocessed to get back in sequence.  That would then allow anyone to grind the network to a halt by broadcasting a fairly modest quantity of transactions.

2.  Voting to create new EMUs.  This talks about voting on a random node.  How is this randomness enforced?  Clearly it can't be implemented by use of a RND function in the client - or people could change the code, create lots of semi-clients (i.e. lightweight ones with nothing much other than voting mechanism) and vote yes to a seed node they run themselves.
Rick69

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:10:47 AM

2.  Voting to create new EMUs.  This talks about voting on a random node.  How is this randomness enforced?  Clearly it can't be implemented by use of a RND function in the client - or people could change the code, create lots of semi-clients (i.e. lightweight ones with nothing much other than voting mechanism) and vote yes to a seed node they run themselves.

There is no voting to create emu. New emu is created based on demand. When demand increases, the supply of emu will increase. Read about it here:
https://forum.emunie.com/threads/emunie-currency-stability-supply.1092/
Rick69

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:20:34 AM

All talk about scam is FUD bullshit.

You can meet the eMunie team at the Inside Bitcoin conference in New York next week:

http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/new-york/

Abel82

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:57:00 AM

After all this shit happened in the past I came to the following conclusion:

SCAM!
bigogiant

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:55:53 AM

I try to find better words to describe EMU:

BULLSHITTY COIN

NO FUTURE-COIN

REST IN PEACE-COIN

or simply

THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY-COIN

yshuifejng

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:15:47 AM

EMU has been continuously improved, but a long time waiting let a person afflictive

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
oinquer

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:36:09 AM

All talk about scam is FUD bullshit.

You can meet the eMunie team at the Inside Bitcoin conference in New York next week:

http://www.mediabistro.com/insidebitcoins/new-york/

The eMu team is real. I know that. They are real scammers. That's also true.
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:02:18 AM

This is the worlds slowest scam then
trisher

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:12:39 PM

there is the possibility, yet to invest in emunie??
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:52:57 PM

is emunie IPO out or no

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:03:15 AM

is emunie IPO out or no

delayed once again.
n4ru

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:08:07 PM

Talked to *somebody* over at the eMunie booth today at Inside Bitcoins NYC. Had no clue how to answer my questions about the technical specifications of the coin. Talked about the coin being it's own business and infrastructure (compared to other devs that release coins and let others do the work), so I assumed from that it wasn't open source. Bragged about not being a Bitcoin clone. Didn't see any actual devs there. Seems very sketchy. Said IPO within the month. Dodged questions regarding what IPO funding will be used for.
pmconrad

Activity: 149
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:33:05 PM

Had no clue how to answer my questions about the technical specifications of the coin.

If by "technical specifications" you mean stuff like hash algorithm, block time, block reward etc. - these simply don't exist for eMunie because it doesn't work like that. Unfortunately, nobody except Fuserleer knows how it works instead.

Talked about the coin being it's own business and infrastructure (compared to other devs that release coins and let others do the work), so I assumed from that it wasn't open source.

Yes, it isn't open source. It will become open source some time after the launch (I think 1 year after).

Didn't see any actual devs there.

The (only) developer (Fuserleer) should have been there. Maybe you missed him.

Said IPO within the month.

I wouldn't bet on that...

Dodged questions regarding what IPO funding will be used for.

AFAIK the IPO funds will be used to stabilize the currency.

sargecap

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:39:19 PM

Had no clue how to answer my questions about the technical specifications of the coin.

If by "technical specifications" you mean stuff like hash algorithm, block time, block reward etc. - these simply don't exist for eMunie because it doesn't work like that. Unfortunately, nobody except Fuserleer knows how it works instead.

Talked about the coin being it's own business and infrastructure (compared to other devs that release coins and let others do the work), so I assumed from that it wasn't open source.

Yes, it isn't open source. It will become open source some time after the launch (I think 1 year after).

So there will be a fund raising asking people for money but no technical explanation how any of it (if any of it) works?
qbd1313

Activity: 332

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:15:02 AM

Long time no see
eMunie
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:35:38 PM

Talked to *somebody* over at the eMunie booth today at Inside Bitcoins NYC. Had no clue how to answer my questions about the technical specifications of the coin. Talked about the coin being it's own business and infrastructure (compared to other devs that release coins and let others do the work), so I assumed from that it wasn't open source. Bragged about not being a Bitcoin clone. Didn't see any actual devs there. Seems very sketchy. Said IPO within the month. Dodged questions regarding what IPO funding will be used for.

There were 4 emunie guys on the booth, and one of them was the main dev. You can see him here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.634346223301292.1073741829.585808668155048&type=1

Radix - just imagine
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:22:56 AM

When Emunie will launch now Huh
lovely89

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:54:56 AM

So there will be a fund raising asking people for money but no technical explanation how any of it (if any of it) works?

Not exactly. There is a working beta,  with a new one being released very soon. There is a high level explanation that's almost complete too. Head over to the emunie forum and check. It out for yourself.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
yhgfhy8

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 02:15:58 AM

To start yes, with native clients later on for efficiency.

It'll be open source anyway, so a Java implementation allows cross platform quickly and decompilation of code isn't an issue.

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.B7TkusEJ3N9bTrCrwC6xCBj7NnK1J4WciJ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: