Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I See bitcoin at $10,000 before end of this year.  (Read 2710 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:51:45 PM

I would be surprised to see 10k hit before the end of the year. I would think the earliest we might see 5 figures is around about easter next year but more realistically maybe this time next year

I myself really want to see the 5 digits too, but in my opinion we can not see it in the end of this year it is a long way going there we haven't seen the $5000 mark value and you guys are aiming to get to $10,000 mark? there are still more step ahead before we can reach that kind of level of a value,
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:51:56 AM

Bitcoin get to $10,000 Is very certain and it may happen if and only if Amazon adopt it as a mode of payment before the end of this year. 30th of September is another day that will influence bitcoin pricing, if Chinese government come out with some guidelines to regulate bitcoin instead of outright banning, then we expect a great pump in pricing.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:36:51 AM

Jamie Dimon's attack on bitcoin and China FUD will be a thing of the past and by the end of this month we expect to resume another bullish momentum.The news that Amazon will start to use bitcoin as a mode of payment before the end of this year will definitely going to pump the price. I see bitcoin at $10000 before end of this year, what is your thoughts.

We're already seeing the bullish momentum come back and if we can sustain this till the end of the year, then we do have a pretty good shot at $10000 this year. It's only around a 2-3 times increase in price, less than the increase we experienced from the start of the year till now.

Though i think that this current bullishness is going to probably end at around December and slow down significantly at around November.

I do expect price to go above $6000. But $10000 i'm unsure of.

Shiller2009

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

Jamie Dimon's attack on bitcoin and China FUD will be a thing of the past and by the end of this month we expect to resume another bullish momentum.The news that Amazon will start to use bitcoin as a mode of payment before the end of this year will definitely going to pump the price. I see bitcoin at $10000 before end of this year, what is your thoughts.

We're already seeing the bullish momentum come back and if we can sustain this till the end of the year, then we do have a pretty good shot at $10000 this year. It's only around a 2-3 times increase in price, less than the increase we experienced from the start of the year till now.

Though i think that this current bullishness is going to probably end at around December and slow down significantly at around November.

I do expect price to go above $6000. But $10000 i'm unsure of.

I also think that the bitcoin price will not reach $ 10,000 by the end of the year. Too little time is left for the price increase and you can still notice a lot of panic because of the ban in China and a sharp reduction in the price.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

I dont see any chances bitcoin going to reach $10000 after the chinese FUD the market has been falling down and it reduces a lot of crypto currencies investors, before the news it can reach $5000 but now bitcoin has a difficulty to reach $4000,  unless some big event happen bitcoin wont reach $10000 soon
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:53:28 AM

I think the end of the year is too soon for $10,000. I'm looking for the $5,500-$6,000 range next. The $10,000 should follow on from that within the next 2 to 3 years. I'm sure there'll be a few more shakeouts along the way to present some good buying opportunities before we get there.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:45:58 AM

I think $10,000 for Bitcoin this year is a little too ambitious. I could see a rise in price but not that much. It's just as likely that the price will drop back down again.

My prediction is that Bitcoin will fluctuate for a while between $3500 and $4500 for a couple of months before advancing to higher prices sometime next year. Bitcoin may not even get to $10,000 next year. However I do think Bitcoin will keep rising and will eventually get there and beyond that.
hase0278

Merit: 544

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:14:17 AM

I think it is a bit too much as heck for a prediction IMO but still I have said the same thing when someone speculated bitcoin touching over 3000$ this year when bitcoin was still less than 2000$ price so I wont say it is impossible. That thing about amazon is still a rumor but if it were to really come true, it would be nice because it would be easier buying things up in amazon so I expect it to at least be over 4800$ before this year ends.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

The price of bitcoin cannot go any higher than $6k by the end of the year, even if amazon starts accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. Just one such adoption won't give it back the momentum it needs to touch that big of a target. In case, if amazon starts accepting bitcoin before November, we may see it doubling its price, but $10k, seems like a dream to me.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

$ 10,000 per bitcoin is too optimistic. Even if Amazon will accept bitcoins is not real. It seems to me that these rumors are intended to raise the price of bitcoin, but rumors of China's counteract this. So interesting to see the war rumors. The most interesting is that they all won't come true.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

Wow, so after those FUDs and Jamie's Dimon's craziness we did have now a very good news. I knew it that amazon is going to adopt bitcoin and will use it as their payment method. Your speculation of bitcoin's price that will reach at $10,000 is very possible but I don't want to expect that too high. $5,000 will do and is already enough with my appetite as long as it gets stable at $4,000.
omonuyak

Merit: 269

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

Bitcoin may not go more than $7000 this year with the way Chinese regulatory authority are banning everything related to cryptocurrency activities.  Based on average datas available online that Chinese traders hold over 60% coins in circulations. I think we actually need to push enough to even get to were we fell from. If Chinese government will stop they banned on cryptocurrency exchangers? We would get to $7000 if not we will be trending around $4000 to $50000.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

I dont see any chances bitcoin going to reach $10000 after the chinese FUD the market has been falling down and it reduces a lot of crypto currencies investors, before the news it can reach $5000 but now bitcoin has a difficulty to reach $4000,  unless some big event happen bitcoin wont reach $10000 soon
Never? you are "crazy", market should correct... ALWAYS
Think about the price of the last year, and this year, is the first fud from china?? NO, they are always with FUD

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:15:44 PM

I will love to see the bitcoin on that price. Bitcoin was going really smoothly before the China FUD. That just disrupted the stability of the growth for couple of week and bitcoin seems to be coming back to its path again so your prediction is not a dream. But we no more FUD, no more rumours they are the main resistance of the market.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

I see it very clearly  that bitcoin wont hit 10k before the end of this year. Dont forget the main reason why bitcoin price sudden drop.  The banning of ico on china, and bitcoin still manages to be  strong  but it can never hit 10k this year.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

It will not be surprising if Amazon start accepting Bitcoins as means for payment.  Amazon in 2016 did partner with Digital Currency Group with its Web Services. Digital Currency Group is one of the biggest investors in bitcoin and blockchain-based startups.For Bitcoin to be $10,000 before the end of the year that is asking for too much I doubt that even though no one can predict the price of bitcoin. Max 6k may be
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

I see it very clearly  that bitcoin wont hit 10k before the end of this year. Dont forget the main reason why bitcoin price sudden drop.  The banning of ico on china, and bitcoin still manages to be  strong  but it can never hit 10k this year.
What is the point of your thougts? I don't understand the logic for it. I'm an optimistic person and I see the bitcoin withstand the price dump due to China ban as a sign that BTC can still go and reach new peak price. The demand of many country for bitcoin are now increasing so I predict that 10k$ within this year is possible. Hitting 4k$ within this year is also impossible prediction last year but see what happened now. Wink
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

What is the point of your thougts? I don't understand the logic for it. I'm an optimistic person and I see the bitcoin withstand the price dump due to China ban as a sign that BTC can still go and reach new peak price. The demand of many country for bitcoin are now increasing so I predict that 10k$ within this year is possible. Hitting 4k$ within this year is also impossible prediction last year but see what happened now. Wink
I saw many prediction that BTC will hit 10k USD per BTC. But what are your basis and theory for this prediction. I'm sure that you have it. I only see now upcoming hardfork and ICO ban on some country that will harm bitcoin price. So I'm not confident for a transition to bullish market for this year.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

According to me $10k is not happening this year. It might be possible in the first half of the next year that we will see $10k price. Market will be indeed remain bullish with fluctuations in coming months leaving first half of November and we might reach $6k to $7k by the end of December but going above that is least to happen.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:13:37 PM

Well that is a good prediction but for me it was a huge amount that bitcoin can reach in the end of year 2017 .. it is imposible maybe it will happen if the bitcoin become legalized in all countries   . As of now bitcoin ha a limited source and also not legal in neither country . Then if that predicated value hits on this year end then it will be acknowledge all over the world. And it will not easy to earn even a cent of bitcoin. .and all the investor and traders that waiting foe the right to sell will become rich.  Grin for me Maybe soon in the future if that predicated value happen bitcoin will be the future money. .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: