Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I See bitcoin at $10,000 before end of this year.  (Read 2710 times)
Jon Connor

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

I don't think 10K is possible this year bc we still have that stupid 2x hard fork drama to deal with in Nov. But hey, back in January most of us here didn't think 2k was possible either. and most of us were dead wrong. I could be wrong again but I think for the price to reach 10k its going to need a better catalyst than just Amazon accepting Bitcoin. Perhaps the winklevii ETF approval or PBOC unbanning Bitcoin exchanges or both?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

Jamie Dimon's attack on bitcoin and China FUD will be a thing of the past and by the end of this month we expect to resume another bullish momentum.The news that Amazon will start to use bitcoin as a mode of payment before the end of this year will definitely going to pump the price. I see bitcoin at $10000 before end of this year, what is your thoughts.
I don't see bitcoin to be at 10000$ by the end of year.My prediction is bitcoin price will not be more then 6000$ by end of the year only if we survive the november hard fork.Amazon won't accept bitcoin.It's fake news.It is too risky for amazon to accept bitcoin now.There are very few positive things left that can bullish the price of bitcoin and it's a good thing.In the end,we all want stable rising crypto then some overnight price rise.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:53:48 PM

Jamie Dimon's attack on bitcoin and China FUD will be a thing of the past and by the end of this month we expect to resume another bullish momentum.The news that Amazon will start to use bitcoin as a mode of payment before the end of this year will definitely going to pump the price. I see bitcoin at $10000 before end of this year, what is your thoughts.

Bitcoin will absolutely achieve the 10,000 dollar mark on the exchanges but I don’t think it will be happening anywhere within this year. It is just impossible even if we assume that amazon really does add bitcoin as one of its payment methods. Although it might really help in improving the price of bitcoin, I just don’t think it would be that much. But the good news is, it will happen although not this year, but still, better than nothing right?

Just am advice, don’t believe things you see online immediately. Try to consider finding other sources of information before you make a conclusion.

Have a great day mate,
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:01:16 PM

I don't think 10K is possible this year bc we still have that stupid 2x hard fork drama to deal with in Nov. But hey, back in January most of us here didn't think 2k was possible either. and most of us were dead wrong. I could be wrong again but I think for the price to reach 10k its going to need a better catalyst than just Amazon accepting Bitcoin. Perhaps the winklevii ETF approval or PBOC unbanning Bitcoin exchanges or both?
bitcoin prices are hard to predict. but when we believe it then it can happen. bitcoin prices are very easily influenced by different aspects. right now I'm not sure that amazon will accept bitcoin, but if this happens then there will be a big change. as you said that bitcoin prices can reach 10K, we just wait and pay attention to what the next decision will happen. all existing decisions will greatly affect the bitcoin price movement.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict. but when we believe it then it can happen. bitcoin prices are very easily influenced by different aspects. right now I'm not sure that amazon will accept bitcoin, but if this happens then there will be a big change. as you said that bitcoin prices can reach 10K, we just wait and pay attention to what the next decision will happen. all existing decisions will greatly affect the bitcoin price movement.

As I can see that bitcoin value continue to raise up , it means that bitcoin having positive sentiment.
About amazon news will bring a positive impact because more people will try to purchase bitcoin as much as possible and will dump for profit
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:28:08 PM

I don't think so.
More realistic price would be 4500$ by the end of the year.
Somewhere in 2018 it could be 5000-6000 and i don't think we will see $10K for next 4-5 years - every time bitcoin price go up, lots of fud is spread and everyone is doing panic sells. This is something which is not allowing price to go straight up IMHO.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:32:57 PM

If the amazon thing were to be true and not just a rumor, it could happen. That would be lots of trouble to amazon as you say, but... what if amazon just know it and is buying BTC in advance? Perhaps they can accept some trouble if they know bitcoin price will go to the moon.

I don't think that is going to be the case... but who knows.

pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:51:33 PM

If the amazon thing were to be true and not just a rumor, it could happen. That would be lots of trouble to amazon as you say, but... what if amazon just know it and is buying BTC in advance? Perhaps they can accept some trouble if they know bitcoin price will go to the moon.

I don't think that is going to be the case... but who knows.

If amazon accepts bitcoin as payment method, we can count this huge improvement for bitcoin.Of course after this decision prices will go to moon.But let's be realistic with price predictions.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

I don't think so.
More realistic price would be 4500$ by the end of the year.
Somewhere in 2018 it could be 5000-6000 and i don't think we will see $10K for next 4-5 years - every time bitcoin price go up, lots of fud is spread and everyone is doing panic sells. This is something which is not allowing price to go straight up IMHO.

Price will be more than 5000$ or 6000$ USD what are you saying that 4500$ it will be next month because bitcoin is going once again people are once again coming to invest in bitcoin because they know that they will earn some extra profit.

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:55:24 AM

According to me $10k is not happening this year. It might be possible in the first half of the next year that we will see $10k price. Market will be indeed remain bullish with fluctuations in coming months leaving first half of November and we might reach $6k to $7k by the end of December but going above that is least to happen.
We just need to keep our coins still than selling it now that may cause more loss on us.  We can't tell what really may happen due to banning of ICO and the hard fork about to happen in November,  reaching greatee amount at this moment is not in the picture yet.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

yes that is right that it is difficult to predict about the price of bitcoin, but i think still bitcoin has the potential to increase in their price and definitely bitcoin price can reach to 10k. but i think it will take a lot of time and may not be so easy in next few months. i think in very middle or at the end of 2018 we can expect that the price of bitcoin will reach to 10k.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

That news from Amazon is still unverified and it's still a rumor that we don't know will happen or not. The good news here that we landed again at $4k line so this is a much better news. $10,000 at the end of the year is possible thinking that there will be 120% growth is possible but I'm only looking that it's going to be at $5,000 - $6,000 and this is already enough for me this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:08:50 PM

According to me $10k is not happening this year. It might be possible in the first half of the next year that we will see $10k price. Market will be indeed remain bullish with fluctuations in coming months leaving first half of November and we might reach $6k to $7k by the end of December but going above that is least to happen.
We just need to keep our coins still than selling it now that may cause more loss on us.  We can't tell what really may happen due to banning of ICO and the hard fork about to happen in November,  reaching greatee amount at this moment is not in the picture yet.
As far I observe the bitcoin price we cant see it to 10k$ before end of this year.  With the news spreading about bitcoin that affect the price I dont think it will reach instantly. Yes it is better to hold and dont sell it for a better profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:10:08 PM

I do not see enough elements to think that the price of bitcoin can reach the price of $10,000 this year, but to be honest, I did not see enough elements for the price to break so easily the historical barrier of $ 1,300 and see where we are now!

Therefore, I think there is still enough space for the price of bitcoin to continue amazing us for a long time. I do not know if this year we will see the fall of the $ 10,000 mark (personally I do not think so and would expect at most $7,000), but there is no doubt that the bitcoin fever is just about to start and great things and surprises are yet to come, so there is no wiser decision than to continue holding our coins with all possible protection measures.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:20:22 PM

As far I observe the bitcoin price we cant see it to 10k$ before end of this year.  With the news spreading about bitcoin that affect the price I dont think it will reach instantly. Yes it is better to hold and dont sell it for a better profit.
Obviously it's hard to believe that bitcoin value was reach $10,000 before end of this year. Yes, bitcoin price now was move grateful in the market but it not means that it will not fluctuate into low value. Maybe bitcoin reach $10,000 but not this year, I think it will happen after 2-3years from now.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:29:09 PM

It doesn't mean china already banned bitcoin there bitcoin will no longer be in that price soon or later on we can't say things or confirm such that news however if you believe in it you can surely know everything about it ofcourse one thing is there still more country who always support bitcoin it self and you can see it around the world those country to continuously support bitcoin from pumping.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:51:59 PM

For me I think the highest price of bitcoin before end of this year is 8000 dollars because as of now th eprice of bitcoin 4000 dollars plus and for sure it will become double because its bear months and many people buy again bitcoin. So if you have money now invest it to bitcoin and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future . More bitcoin more money to come with us. Pump bitcoin!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:50:03 PM

If this could bring a bitcoin on $10000 before the end of this year probably will feel the aq happy after seeing it because it made me become rich suddenly and my desire is achieved. but we may see initial 5 figure is around about Easter next year but probably more realistic this time next year. hopefully this actually happened pad bitcoin
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:02:15 AM

If this could bring a bitcoin on $10000 before the end of this year probably will feel the aq happy after seeing it because it made me become rich suddenly and my desire is achieved. but we may see initial 5 figure is around about Easter next year but probably more realistic this time next year. hopefully this actually happened pad bitcoin

No need to live in dreams without enough evidence Smiley Hold your bitcoins for next 5 years and you will be in better situation than today.Patience is virtue.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

I don't think bitcoin would reach $10,000 before the end of this year, it's too big of an increase from now. $7000-$8000 would be much possible though. This upcoming fork creates a huge uncertainty, people would react very differently again and this may or may not cause a decrease.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: