Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO BitIndia Wallet and Cryptocurrency Exchange for the streets of India  (Read 876 times)
bitindia.io (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:34:09 PM by bitindia.io

Bitindia is an upcoming platform powered by the blockchain technology providing a cryptocurrency exchange and wallet for India. BitIndia will be the most suitable and secure way of buying and selling Bitcoins, Ethereum ,Ripple that are cryptocurrencies or digital assets with the help of Indian Rupees; to trade or keep the digital assets as savings. BitIndia will let its users to purchase, sell and secure Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple in the BitIndia Wallet App and  will let them trade on all major cryptocurrencies through the BitIndia Exchange. It will a global platform which ensures to provide security with a convenient method of payment over the Internet.

Bitindia will provide a global platform for exchange and trade in cryptocurrencies, and is cited to be India's largest and first upcoming blockchain technology platform to deal in cryptocurrencies apart from bitcoin.
BitIndia will be the most convienent method to trade Bitcoins, Ethereum and Ripple from every corner of the country.
Currently only 0.5% of Indian Population is believed to be knowing what bitcoin is, what to talk about other cryptocurrencies. BitIndia aims to take up the numbers to 20% by designing the easiest and fastest platform for any layman to understand.
The transaction fees for these cryptocurrencies on BitIndia platform would be kept very minimal, so that people do not hesitate for the transactions.

Bitindia will be introducing many other altcoins as well in the upcoming exchange.

BitIndia wants to create a user friendly, secure, decentralized atmosphere for India, so that people can carry out their everyday transactions through the BitIndia wallet.

BitIndia envisions to cover 20% of the population of India and get them aware of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
BitIndia's aims is to launch the largest, easiest, simplest and the fastest platform to trade in cryptocurrencies or buy and sell digital assets.

PRESS RELEASE
Just google our name, we appear in every important bitcoin magazine.
visit our website for more info - https://bitindia.co

|||We are here to answer any technical question you may have! for small amounts pre sale contact us!|||
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

Will you guys have any bounty program?

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

i've read the whitepaper and it looks really promising for the long run (+5 years) Will you have indeed some sort of bounty program?

heelzkinu

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:43:24 PM

It feels good when India is growing into crypto world day by day.

Thanks BitIndia for making us believe in cryptocurrency

thanks for sharing this post.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:22:56 PM

did you consulted with all the legal problems that you can face while creating the exchange for cryptocurrency in India as still their is no clearance of bitcoin as legal or illegal status to bitcoin.
bitindia.io (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:29:46 PM

It feels good when India is growing into crypto world day by day.

Thanks BitIndia for making us believe in cryptocurrency

thanks for sharing this post.

Thank you, we raised decent amount now!

did you consulted with all the legal problems that you can face while creating the exchange for cryptocurrency in India as still their is no clearance of bitcoin as legal or illegal status to bitcoin.

We have a legal department which in charge with any legal issue that may occur
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

I am also interested with legal aspect of new company.Can you please give detailed info about solving documentation process?
bitindia.io (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:57 PM

I am also interested with legal aspect of new company.Can you please give detailed info about solving documentation process?

You may contact us via our website, contact section: https://bitindia.co
our representative would be happy to assist you!
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:05:58 PM

Can i know the registered office address of the company , as i am not able to see in your site because if it is near me i can visit it.
bitindia.io (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:45:05 AM

Can i know the registered office address of the company , as i am not able to see in your site because if it is near me i can visit it.

You may ask our site representative! we would gladly host you!
ICOs

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:47:47 AM

Is your company registered?

──── M O B E EWE REINVENTS THE COMMUNICATION ────               ────  Telegram  ────    
                  ❘❙❚ WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR ❚❙❘                              ANN in: ( eng ) ( rus )    
                       Twitter  Facebook  Youtube  Linkedin                                 Whitepaper: ( eng ) ( rus )
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:33:43 AM

Its basically a nice idea if this is for real. Because nowadays coinsecure and unocoin both are overcrowded and they don't have enough staff to process the deposits and withdrawals . Its really taking ages for deposits and withdrawals from these exchanges. It will be better if you provide the physical address of your office here and if someone from this forum visit your office and verify the same. If anybody verifies it, then your ICO will be a hugh success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: