Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:50:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY IS THERE EVIL IN THE WORLD?  (Read 1527 times)
piash.tanjin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:47:43 AM

i think The reason there’s evil in the world is not because of God, but because God gave us the freedom to choose. Now the potential for love outweighs the existence of evil, because you see, evil is only going to exist for a short time, but love is going to go on forever. And all of the suffering and all of the death that we see in the world today are the result because man has chosen to make wrong choices.

so what is  you clarification on that question ?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:36:56 PM

Right. We think being bad is fun, until we do it and reap the consequences.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

indeed God gives freedom but we need to know the existence of a religion that brings the guidelines in which already listed our limits as human beings, and also need to know people who love God will not violate the restrictions in the guidelines of religion itself
amoredore

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

Evil is fun to fight  Cool
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

i think The reason there’s evil in the world is not because of God, but because God gave us the freedom to choose. Now the potential for love outweighs the existence of evil, because you see, evil is only going to exist for a short time, but love is going to go on forever. And all of the suffering and all of the death that we see in the world today are the result because man has chosen to make wrong choices.

Poor babies that chose to get aids on birth...

Why is there Evil? Because there are people who call certain things evil. If these things weren't done they would call something else evil.

There are people who do things without considering the bigger picture and the full consequence of their actions. Then there are people who aren't born like the rest of us and want something else in life that would make most of us sad. But that is the diversity for you, you get a bit of everything, a bit of good, a bit of bad, a bit of horrible, a bit of amazing and so on.

Evil does only exist for the short time, but then some new evil is born, in whichever way you want to see this.
Tuku007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:19:42 PM

though evil have power to devoted peoples but people have more power to defeat them. its like without evil you can't find angel
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:58:32 AM

evil can spontaneity happen, without plan without any directing
if there is a chance they are in action, not that he has no love, not he has no god ..
but because there is a chance.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:11:35 AM

Wouldnt be the world be a pretty boring place to live in if its only consist of goodness

Because for me i would be pretty bored.
cavalera

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:15:22 AM

Evil is the destruction or stamping out of life that is so repulsive that we want to run for protection before confronting it. Yet its curious power is that when we shield our eyes, cover our ears, and keep silent, we participate in it.
sohcahtoa1199

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:31:49 AM

I think it's high time that we stop blaming the devil for all the evil that happens in the world. The heart of man is where we can find all the wickedness in the world. Man is naturally inclined to commit evil all the time.
GrowingCoins

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:33:36 AM

I suggest you to read about the Ying/Yang. If you talk about god which is really unbelivable to belive on, you should know how the nature is expresed directly in the world and humans we are literally animals.
Tons1983

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:10 AM

For me its heaven's way in order to prove where you really want to into..whether its heaven or hell.
But devil wont take too long here on earth because they will punish in the future.
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

If there is no evil in this world, how can you determine what is evil and what is not ?
If there is no evil in this world, then there is no goodness to. So, is evil needed to exist ?
I don't know. I don't know why there is evil in this world. I am not God.
I don't see everything with God's eye. I don't feel anything with God's heart.
I don't think with God's mind. I can never understand God, because God is limitless. And my mind is limited.

So, I'm going to ask you this question. Let's say you have a doll. And the doll has a button.
If you press that button, the doll will say "I love you". But, is the doll really love you ?
No, because the doll is programmed to say "I love you".
The doll can only say "I love you" and cannot do anything else.
The doll don't understand what love is.
jagmrx

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:33:10 AM

Wouldnt be the world be a pretty boring place to live in if its only consist of goodness

I think "boring" is not goodness. So, if there is only goodness in this world, there is no "boring" too.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:52:23 AM

I think "boring" is not goodness. So, if there is only goodness in this world, there is no "boring" too.

But you have to admit that if there's no drama that is about a bad guy and a good guy then there's nothing interesting in the story. Try watching a Catholic TV Channel for 24 hours then let's see what happens.
alexandroVV

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

Man in general is a strange creature. It would seem, why all these wars? Sit down and make arrangements. Is it really impossible to find a consensus? People are the most cunning and greedy creatures on this planet.
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

There is evil in the world, maybe because human in nature has no contentment, they keep on looking for more. When their wants cannot be achieved legally or in a right way, they will do it in a wrong way, so the evil in themselves comes out and do the evil things like killing, robbery, rape and other things.
buldog16

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:22:43 AM

human do mistakes because of evil, that's why know well about our religion is important,
because the more you understand your religion the smaller you will do mistake.
because you will think many times before doing your mistake.
protect yourself by learning well your religion.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
kumbo

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

Sometimes I read the news and I feel powerless. There are hundreds of people leaving home to join the radical militant groups every week. What can we even do in the face of such situations? How can peace ever be achieved? It is not clear what our role is in a conflict that in many ways is over and above us.
jagmrx

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:34:58 AM

But you have to admit that if there's no drama that is about a bad guy and a good guy then there's nothing interesting in the story. Try watching a Catholic TV Channel for 24 hours then let's see what happens.

If only goodness in this world, you will be interested and happy all the time ! Hahahahahaha. Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: