Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: valuable altcoins  (Read 1769 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:29:15 AM

This month it seems i think most of the price of Altcoins looks down too on its price if compared with the price in the previous months. But surely this is certainly not the end of the prediction, i'm sure the prices of some Altcoins such as Ethereum, BitcoinCash and Litecoin will rising higher for the next. For now Altcoins will be very valuable in my opinion the three coins are Ethereum, BitcoinCash, and Litecoin.. I also have all three coins and hold it waiting for the price to rise again, and i believe these three coins are profitable if used as an investment.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:38:59 AM

many of the coins that have sprung up in the year 2017, the coin is very good. but it's better to invest in some coins that have news or good news about the coin like xem. ltc. eth and vibe is this new coin but the vibe starts showing confidence and can beat some old coin. and that's a coin's recommendation that will potentially go up.

Invested in new coin from 2017 I am very happy with the profits. Everything goes according to plan. This idea gave me a friend and I would recommend to anyone.

For some new coin it always depends if its has a potential depends on the news updated on it on what was happening maybe before doin that checking on it for what is latest updates. review for it before investing.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

need to choose coin by their technology
thats how to almost garuantee that it will grow.. dont try to make x100 fast
there are few coins that leading in technology somehow, when others only selling news and promises
start investing 1k$ not all the 20k$ because you will make mistakes and thats 100%, without mistakes you can not learn
i made few mistakes until i found my ultimate investment bag Smiley

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:04:08 AM

For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.
The most valuable altcoins as of now are Ethereum and Litecoin, but I don't think this is an ideal time to invest on those two. If you would like to invest your money, try those with lower values like Steem, Ripple, and NEM. At this point, Steem is worth $1.24 with a market cap of around $300M, Ripple is worth $0.2 with a market cap of $7B (which I think is the most among all cryptocurrencies), and NEM is worth $0.23 with a market cap of $2B.

I think, these three altcoins are the best if you're gonna invest your money. Not only you can buy a lot of these coins due to its low value, there is also a low risk when it comes on your investment since these have a high market cap. I also expect these to become the next big things among the altcoins.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

You may give a try with GAS, ARK and Vertcoin, but don't get too rush, you have to conduct thorough study and research before putting your investment.

I made a few mistakes before and I don't want to repeat it again.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

For the past month, price of most altcoins dropped a lot. It's a good time to invest now.
I plan to invest 20,000 $ for altcoins. I appreciate if you guys can recommend some valuable altcoins.

In my opinion,  if want to invest in altcoin you better choose ETC. Etherium is a good coin to keep. Aside from BTC, etherium is the second best option in making a good invest. In terms of value ETC is also has it. In addition to that etherium has a trusted name in the world of digital currency.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:23:51 AM

There some coins which has great potential to increase their price in near future, AE has great potential because 60 millinon dollars are invested in ICO and they will launch their own exchange in 2018 so the price will definitely pump, current price of AE is about .000078 so great opportunity to buy and get huge profit in future. ADX is one of the best altcoin if you are looking for a short term investment, NEO, VSL, BTS are best option for trading nowadays.
Winefwnetos

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:41:15 AM

This month it seems i think most of the price of Altcoins looks down too on its price if compared with the price in the previous months. But surely this is certainly not the end of the prediction, i'm sure the prices of some Altcoins such as Ethereum, BitcoinCash and Litecoin will rising higher for the next. For now Altcoins will be very valuable in my opinion the three coins are Ethereum, BitcoinCash, and Litecoin.. I also have all three coins and hold it waiting for the price to rise again, and i believe these three coins are profitable if used as an investment.

Yes i also think that the prices of ETH and Litecoin will go higher. I have already invested in Litecoin I will invest in ETH in the future after i make my profit from my investments on some altcoins i have invested in previous years. If i make profit from every coin i will invest in the main coin in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also rising every day higher so it would be wise to invest in it.
AtticO

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Sonm (SNM), Tron (TRX) and VeChain (VEN)
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:37:59 AM

OMG, WAVES, PTOY, EDG are good bet for October. WAVES dex is releasing on Oct 10. You can buy today and hold for 10 days. Price is most probably gonna pump if you want short term profit. Else, OMG and WAVES are good long term bet as well. PTOY and EDG will be pumped this week because of some company release.
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoincash, Litecoin, Neo, Waves, Tether, QTM, CTX and OmiseGO are growing up massively. Capturing good market with their stunning projects. All the best teams.
77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:19:59 AM

I recommend ETH, Dash, Monero, LTC and Doge
that's my favorit altcoin  Cheesy

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:28:17 AM

I recommend ETH, Dash, Monero, LTC and Doge
that's my favorit altcoin  Cheesy

ETH is a bubbly mess with a scary hard fork coming on.
Dash is a premine pumped coin but still better than ETH
Doge is a joke created a long time ago and with the worst supply and distribution of all altcoins.

Monero and litecoin are only coins that i can agree with. they both are good and with some good potential.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:22:17 PM

I like some altcoin in below. and i think it's the most valuable altcoin now in crypto world.

Bitcoin
ETH
Waves
OMG
Zcash
CTR
Etbs

i hope it's have a good future.
so everyone hold this coin because it's will give us a better future.
Jack Lee2222 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

So many recommendation, you are so friendly and thank you guys. I bought more ETC those two weeks. Hope that the price will recover and rise up in the near future.

staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:41:22 PM

The valuable altcoin that I can
recommend to you is Expanse.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

If u planning to invest in good coin my advice is that invest in Ethereum, because Ethereum is not just a currency. It’s a Blockchain platform powered by the Ether cryptocurrency. Their technology is just too good to not break through and while Bitcoin is already outdated , this is just the beginning for Ethereum. One day Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin as biggest cryptocurrency , and it will be sooner then you think.Looking at how things are rolling for ETH, I can only say that ETH is here to stay.Just invest some money in Ethereum,forget it and look at it after 1 year, it will be one of the best investments you have ever made.

ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

My recommendations are as follows. I would still allocate large portions in Bitcoin and ETH though, since they will continue to bring value and keep research going, thus being ahead of the game due to the shear number of followers.

Bitcoin
ETH
Dash
ETHD
Waves
OMG
Zcash
DeepOnion

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

The most valuable altcoins as of now are Ethereum and Litecoin, but I don't think this is an ideal time to invest on those two. If you would like to invest your money, try those with lower values like Steem, Ripple, and NEM. At this point, Steem is worth $1.24 with a market cap of around $300M, Ripple is worth $0.2 with a market cap of $7B (which I think is the most among all cryptocurrencies), and NEM is worth $0.23 with a market cap of $2B.

I think, these three altcoins are the best if you're gonna invest your money. Not only you can buy a lot of these coins due to its low value, there is also a low risk when it comes on your investment since these have a high market cap. I also expect these to become the next big things among the altcoins.

The nice idea about in order that you cannot invest all your money on those altcoins, you can find good project ico for a promising coins to go so far and joing their campaigns together with the investments you had. That's more low risk at all, because as you earn tokens from the ico campaigns you also gain returns from the capital of you investments. You profit also rises as demand will tool over when the project succeeded.

leandro996

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

recommend waves ethereu classic and litecoin Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: