Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is about to crush major resistance points (very bullish)  (Read 1328 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

The technical analysis sustained by most professional traders on bitcoin right now is that it was key to stay above the $3400 latest bottom as the closest resistance we had, because below that it was descent into hell. We were able to stay above that and don't cross the 300 day moving average which would have been very bad, through the weekend, and now that the market started becoming active with the start of the week, we are seeing massive bull pressure to break the $4100 key point. So keep an eye on that number if we cross it, get ready for another re-test of an all time high possible as soon as this week, which with due traction, could lead us to $6000 pretty easily.

The key point to watch here is probably the $4000 level.

Once we break that the rest is pretty easy. We could easily achieve $6000 as you said by the end of the year despite the constant FUD and hard fork fears, if we can first establish $4000 as a floor for btc price.

We're seeing resistance right now at the $4k level, i think that once we see the resistance being broken, we'll see at least another $500 pump.
now we already break it, bitcoin could easily go as high as $4800 but I doubt it can get through $5000 barrier, maybe waiting for a moment first and then new highest price will be achieved.
the market is currently now very bullish, the current trend is buy. expecting a good outcome from this one in this month.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtheistAKASaneBrain (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

The technical analysis sustained by most professional traders on bitcoin right now is that it was key to stay above the $3400 latest bottom as the closest resistance we had, because below that it was descent into hell. We were able to stay above that and don't cross the 300 day moving average which would have been very bad, through the weekend, and now that the market started becoming active with the start of the week, we are seeing massive bull pressure to break the $4100 key point. So keep an eye on that number if we cross it, get ready for another re-test of an all time high possible as soon as this week, which with due traction, could lead us to $6000 pretty easily.

Once we break that the rest is pretty easy. We could easily achieve $6000 as you said by the end of the year despite the constant FUD and hard fork fears, if we can first establish $4000 as a floor for btc price.

We're seeing resistance right now at the $4k level, i think that once we see the resistance being broken, we'll see at least another $500 pump.
now we already break it, bitcoin could easily go as high as $4800 but I doubt it can get through $5000 barrier, maybe waiting for a moment first and then new highest price will be achieved.
the market is currently now very bullish, the current trend is buy. expecting a good outcome from this one in this month.

I don't see $4979 being a problem anymore. After $4100 was broke, the buy and sell orders shift and the market becomes more bullish and has a positive outlook. Double bottoms and double tops are very rare, I think getting past $5000 is going to be no problem. Just give it a few hours and don't trade, otherwise you may risk missing the next big green candle and there is nothing worse than waking up being on cash.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

If we assume that China gets rid of a large number of dollars and wants part of their strategic reserves to store in bitcoin we can see a very great price. We've all heard the rumors, but nobody's seen action from the Chinese government.
forkchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

If we assume that China gets rid of a large number of dollars and wants part of their strategic reserves to store in bitcoin we can see a very great price. We've all heard the rumors, but nobody's seen action from the Chinese government.
China is already letting people to invest because they already rid the large number of dollars so no need to worry once again you will see the great change in market.
AtheistAKASaneBrain (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

I don't see $4979 being a problem anymore. After $4100 was broke, the buy and sell orders shift and the market becomes more bullish and has a positive outlook. Double bottoms and double tops are very rare, I think getting past $5000 is going to be no problem. Just give it a few hours and don't trade, otherwise you may risk missing the next big green candle and there is nothing worse than waking up being on cash.

Just I predicted, woke with a great sight: $4100 is officially surpassed and we are now sitting above it. With a high of $4270 on Bitstamp this is it... we are going past $5000 this year. So even if it dips back to $4000, buy the dip because the bullish sentiment is very strong. Bitcoin has survived China's ban and is about to prove everyone wrong once again.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:50:24 PM

A new ATH sounds good but is it really possible right now? There is still the hardfork coming this november and the FUD about bitcoin is not yet over. Even if we cross 4100, there is still a great possibility that the price will reverse after that.
After China's bluff was called, the road seems clear with no major bump in view but the November hard fork. Since it is still a while before November, I see the price of Bitcoin pushing pass the $5000 level before long and then recede to await what becomes of the hard fork.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

A new ATH sounds good but is it really possible right now? There is still the hardfork coming this november and the FUD about bitcoin is not yet over. Even if we cross 4100, there is still a great possibility that the price will reverse after that.
After China's bluff was called, the road seems clear with no major bump in view but the November hard fork. Since it is still a while before November, I see the price of Bitcoin pushing pass the $5000 level before long and then recede to await what becomes of the hard fork.

why do you call it "bluff" Cheesy
it was some reality about banning ICOs and also closing exchanges then there was all the FUD about banning bitcoin and mining and all kinds of weird stuff about China and bitcoin.
and none of it matters at all. even if all the FUD were true, the price would have came back here just like it has now! these things can not affect the free market for long.

There is a FOMO brewing...
AtheistAKASaneBrain (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:48:35 PM

it was some reality about banning ICOs and also closing exchanges then there was all the FUD about banning bitcoin and mining and all kinds of weird stuff about China and bitcoin.
and none of it matters at all. even if all the FUD were true, the price would have came back here just like it has now! these things can not affect the free market for long.

I also think it's still a bluff. Remember this: China will be back in full force when they make ICOs legal again under certain licenses, and also exchanges will be made legal again, too, if the exchange providers are following a license of the Chinese government's taste. These guys did not only buy the dip, but now that they bought a ton of cheap BTC, they will pump in again by unbanning both ICO and exchanges, sooner or later it will happen.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:21:25 PM

Too early to say so, as bitcoin could recover above $4100. The only thing which should be watched is another bad news about China completely ban bitcoin. But apparently, they still haven't done it, letting the market continue to speculate, before another crash occurs if something going so bad.
More over, November hard fork in November will be happen, whether people will buy more bitcoin to get free coin or prefer to convert into cash.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:58:36 PM

Too early to say so, as bitcoin could recover above $4100. The only thing which should be watched is another bad news about China completely ban bitcoin. But apparently, they still haven't done it, letting the market continue to speculate, before another crash occurs if something going so bad.
More over, November hard fork in November will be happen, whether people will buy more bitcoin to get free coin or prefer to convert into cash.
i do not think that will effect the price of bitcoin anymore, as we can see that because of that bad news about China banning bitcoin the price was dropped from 5000$ to 3000$ and after a long time bitcoin now recover its position therefore i do not think that we are expecting any other downfall in the price of bitcoin. hopefully this time the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.
maokoto

Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:18:41 PM

Woot I really expect that you are right. One will expect bitcoin to get as high as that, but the possibility that it happens this week is just too much.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:43:22 PM

I also think it's still a bluff. Remember this: China will be back in full force when they make ICOs legal again under certain licenses, and also exchanges will be made legal again, too, if the exchange providers are following a license of the Chinese government's taste. These guys did not only buy the dip, but now that they bought a ton of cheap BTC, they will pump in again by unbanning both ICO and exchanges, sooner or later it will happen.
Holy shit, if that's true, bitcoin might hit new ATH very soon. all these chaos which created by china will soon turning to a big pump month.
by the way, why did china ban both exchanges and bitcoin and then unban it again?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
AtheistAKASaneBrain (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:10:17 PM

Holy shit, if that's true, bitcoin might hit new ATH very soon. all these chaos which created by china will soon turning to a big pump month.
by the way, why did china ban both exchanges and bitcoin and then unban it again?

Because China loves to have full control over things, and they also like to do this back and fort with bans (there is a long history of this happening before).

So they ban the thing, buy the dip, regulate it and issue licenses, then they come back with an unban under said licenses, price skyrockets and now they are richer upon further FUD for further dip-buying activities. That is how they work.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

Your forecast is very accurate and I  think we have resume another bullish market and this time around we may go as high as $6,000. The key resistance level was broken yesterday and we may  actually see a push towards $4,650 by early next week. I think now is the right time to buy and hold till we get to $6000 Fibonacci  extension level. I also believe that the Chinese regulatory agency news of banning bitcoin tomorrow is not going to affect us as rumors has already influence bitcoin pricing since last week.
Karimeen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

The major technical analyst has evaluated the current and the future growth rate  of bitcoin and they come to the conclusion that if the bitcoin price is surpassing the current major resistance level of 4100 USD it can climb up to USD 5500-6000 level. Also they are expecting the possibility of a bullish market on November
and December.

AtheistAKASaneBrain (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

Your forecast is very accurate and I  think we have resume another bullish market and this time around we may go as high as $6,000. The key resistance level was broken yesterday and we may  actually see a push towards $4,650 by early next week. I think now is the right time to buy and hold till we get to $6000 Fibonacci  extension level. I also believe that the Chinese regulatory agency news of banning bitcoin tomorrow is not going to affect us as rumors has already influence bitcoin pricing since last week.

The technicals are pretty clear right now, but the fundamentals are also looking bullish at least until november.

My thesis is that people are going to FOMO to buy bitcoin in order to receive the free money from the forks that are coming soon (Bitcoin Gold in 25th October and Segwit2xCoin somewhere in November).

So it is very convenient to be holding BTC before these dates, which is why I think we will see an all time high before 25th October. Remember that if you are not holding the coins in your own wallet, you will not receive the coins on the forked chain.
madbyte

Activity: 144

A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:54:00 PM

gone over 4400 in the last 24 hours.. will it continue this upward motion in October?? Gone up $500 in the last 7 days. Mid-October $5000??

Madbyte Token | MADX | On Fantom | https://madcapx.com - hodlers
https://madxfield.com - Token game | Trade at https://spooky.fi/#/swap
baronious

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:52:20 AM

Seems like we will see 5000 this month.  I don't know if it will go towards 6k though since a lot of people will be selling at 5k.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

Seems the acceptance of google and amazon flares up Bitcoin to become more bullish.  The current atmosphere supports the uptrend of Bitcoin, even news about FUD had already silenced.  Then the upcoming implementation Bitcoin network upgrade seems to be the steroid for Bullish Bitcoin.  With these things currently roaming around the Bitcoin Atmosphere, we might see series of ATH breaking event this next days.
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:34:58 AM

seems ATH will be touch again this month ,it's awesome,bitcoin is so strong that on one can beat it down, hope we can see $10000 soon.without china ,bitcoin can do even better .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███