Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] AION - The Third Generation Blockchain Network  (Read 60606 times)
bisti

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Help needed: unprofit organisation to help animals

First, I would like to apologize for the level of my english.

I am a volonteer in unprofit local organisation to help animals called "Smile for home". Smile for home is registred in registar of organisations in Zagreb, Croatia under number 21012395 and it is established since January 2017. and this is our website:

http://www.smijesakzadom.com

Organisation is not funded by the Government and it is financed by donations, gifts in kind, grants, legacies and special fundraising events. We also have webshop with shirts, bags, calendars and mugs on or website, with Organisations logo - for purchase.

In this year and a half almoust 13.000 animals were helped and adopted from our shelter (yes it seems unreal for such a small organisation but we have a lot of volounteers)

So far we had a little place to adopt animals in need, it wasn't much but it was something. Now city decided to take that away and we are asking for help because we need new place to stay. Any donation, if possible, will help, no matter how small.

Since crypto is unregulated here in Croatia (kinda grey zone) I am giving my personal adress for donations (at the moment there is only $4 on wallet) and considering Government couldn't help us, we are not planning to pay taxes on any donation we got this way - therefore I will donate local fiat money after I transfer it from crypto.

If you are capable of helping, we would be very gratefull!

ETH donations: 0x10296b6c6a700fbe4913b291c288861d59508d15
BTC donations: 1EZNAdsmPVTgFn1MsVrsnBaa7sUB8upE31

(this is also posted on Reddit subredit Aion)
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$
Are you sure. Can you give me an explanation of what the advantages and potentials of Aion that will make the prices will be over $ 20 by the end of the year. Interested to invest a little money to buy Aion tokens but still doubt because the price of Aion every day down Cheesy .
I, too, are always annoyed by forecasts that are not based on anything, what prerequisites can affect the price, so as to talk about it? otherwise you just mislead people
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

Looks like the market is giving us another opportunity to accumulate more ICON. I understand that for some people it is a bad day but for others, it is a chance to accumulate more. Wink
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

Aion and the rest of its developer has a good exposure at Consensus with Matt Spoke leading the way. It is really a good strategy to participate in an important Ethereum or blockchain conference such as this to further introduce and as well educate investors and blockchain advocates how potential Aion can be to their business.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

Aion and the rest of its developer has a good exposure at Consensus with Matt Spoke leading the way. It is really a good strategy to participate in an important Ethereum or blockchain conference such as this to further introduce and as well educate investors and blockchain advocates how potential Aion can be to their business.
Very interesting and intriguing project. I really like the idea of the decentralized Internet. I wish the team only success!
poopbread

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

Very interesting and intriguing project. I really like the idea of the decentralized Internet. I wish the team only success!
This requires team effort. It seems to have developed to a certain stage. This is a good thing. We are all concerned.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

AION to be listed on Kyber Network

Listing information

This third-generation blockchain provides users with an unprecedented level of security and fairness, and provides users with an array of crypto economic incentives. Here are some of the core features of this blockchain:

Listing date: May 29, 2018

Listing time: 9pm (GMT+8)/UTC 1pm

Read more: https://blog.kyber.network/aeternity-ae-aion-aion-bluzelle-blz-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-b493200b7d90
Rededebul

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

one of the most undervalued projects of 2018. I have no doubt this coin will be over 20$ by the end of the year, possibly even 50$
Are you sure. Can you give me an explanation of what the advantages and potentials of Aion that will make the prices will be over $ 20 by the end of the year. Interested to invest a little money to buy Aion tokens but still doubt because the price of Aion every day down Cheesy .
I, too, are always annoyed by forecasts that are not based on anything, what prerequisites can affect the price, so as to talk about it? otherwise you just mislead people

It's simple, really. Aion went from about 0.5$ to 10$ in less than 4 months, which is x20. This happened during the december/januari bullrun, before Aion was even operational. When the next bullrun happens, and it will happen this year let there be no doubt (probably again by the start of winter this year), Aion will be operational (it actually already is). I believe we'll see a growth of 50% of the last one, so from about 2$ now to 20$ in a month or 6.

dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

It's simple, really. Aion went from about 0.5$ to 10$ in less than 4 months, which is x20. This happened during the december/januari bullrun, before Aion was even operational. When the next bullrun happens, and it will happen this year let there be no doubt (probably again by the start of winter this year), Aion will be operational (it actually already is). I believe we'll see a growth of 50% of the last one, so from about 2$ now to 20$ in a month or 6.

Sory sir but your prediction is not based on any basic events, for example, I saw a lot of coins that made a pump in January (this year) and they never went up
SandraSN

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

I used to be extremely diversified. Now over half my crypto worth is in AION.. and it's starting to sting but imma double down again !
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

The Most Undervalued Cryptocurrency of 2018... AION
AION is a massively undervalued project that has its sights set on connecting the world through token bridges.
Watch our candid interview with Matt Spoke of AION in their suite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcWjjzXTew

SpyGUy

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

AION is a good projectfor the future. Right now price is good enough to buy and hold. Developers are very addicted to project and one day good news will rise up this token.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:33:08 AM

Does AION have it's own mainnet now?

Has it gone through a token swap recently?

Can I still send AION into myetherwallet?

Thanks

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Welcome@Aion_Network to Signal Beta! Be sure to add Aion to your portfolio to get updates directly from Aion's token team leaders!

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

It is a long way to go for interoperability blockchain but AION is on the right track . I can see that it may take at least one and a half year before the concept will turn to operational ecosystem. By the time, those well deserved blockchain platform will be the foundation and main players that can reap the benefits of being connected thru AION.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

Aion Network Kyiv, Ukraine Dev Meet Up
https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/blockchain-hub-kyiv/events/250835492/

Aion Network is one of the first interoperability platforms in the blockchain industry and launched their mainnet on April 25th. Aion's Director of Engineering presented their Ethereum to AION token bridge at EDCON on May 4th in Toronto.
Matthew Spoke is the Founder of The Aion Network, a new multi-blockchain protocol. Prior to his current role, Matt founded Deloitte’s blockchain team Rubix and is a Founding Board member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Having now spent over 3 years exclusively in leadership roles the blockchain industry, Matt has committed his professional career to seeing this technology achieving its full potential. With his recent work on Aion, Matt has led the industry in articulating a vision for how blockchains will transform enterprise markets.
Matt will talk about the current fragmented blockchain landscape as well as the scalability issues which are preventing mass adoption. He will discuss Aion Network's roadmap to create an interoperability protocol which will allow independently operated blockchains to connect, enabling the instant transfer and recording of data and value and streamlining communications. He will also share his vision of a future where any blockchain can connect and share data, creating a powerful network which will revolutionize how industries share information.
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

Interoperability is a core pillar of the Aion Network
sayhello12

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

when aion will 10x all this info will get to the public and then we will increase our numbers
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

in the meantime we are all hodlers here with the privilage of early birds
i doubt there are more than 10% of the users that are here for short term play.
just acumulate and forget about the price or other factors such as shilling on twiter
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

No one's heard of aion
It should have a lot more presence
And those who have heard, don't know it has the calibre of partnerships it does Vodafone Deloitte etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: