Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to store ICO tokens?  (Read 1413 times)
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:25:46 AM

usually people use myetherwallet wallet to store their tokens,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:35:50 AM

That is the most common and i think wallet depends on what platform the ICO is based from. Right now almost all are with ETH so etherwallet is common and i would suggest other but it could just lead to confusion.
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:36:51 AM

Hey! I want to get into ICOs, want to invest in few and also work for them as translator, advisor, PR etc. Could you tell me is there a wallet (preferably offline) where I can store all my tokens? It can also be a online wallet but secure one. Thanks for any advices! I know I can store them in ETH dresses when they are made in ether - but want the wallet to keep track of every single one. Regards Smiley

This URL indicates that the Mist wallet supports ERC 20 tokens: https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Wallet_Support

I downloaded it and confirmed the hash the other day but haven't installed it yet.  Have to build a VM for it.

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:35:29 AM

Hey! I want to get into ICOs, want to invest in few and also work for them as translator, advisor, PR etc. Could you tell me is there a wallet (preferably offline) where I can store all my tokens? It can also be a online wallet but secure one. Thanks for any advices! I know I can store them in ETH dresses when they are made in ether - but want the wallet to keep track of every single one. Regards Smiley
Usually the ICO developers are give an information about where you can store the token. Most of ICO tokens are can be stire and Etherium wallet. You have a good plan. If you confusing about something,  Just make a thread in in this board we will help you as many as we can.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

myetherwallet most recommend wallet to use nor ETH even those ERC20 standard token. You need just aware, as there many phishing site nowadays.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Securekid

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

HI,

I have also been using My Ether Wallet without any issues.

/Securekid

loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:49:13 PM

first, if you want to join on some ICO's you want, before joining in them, know the token first, if that token you want to have is supported in other tokens wallet, I suggest to you to use myetherwallet(dot)com to store all kind of tokens in one wallet and the other one is a waveswallet(dot)io wallet.
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

If they are ETH based ico tokens your best bet is in myetherwallet or on a ledger, ensure you have everything backed up properly
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:11:31 PM

Metamask is the easiest way to hold tokens.
Simple interface with just the things you need.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:22:45 PM

Well, that depends on ICO you want to invest with your money. Some ICOs have a built in wallet at their site. But the most popular is myetherwallet for storing post ICO tokens. This wallet all ethereum based tokens. There are so many ICOs which are based on ethereum. There's also an ICO which are on Waves platform. You just have to provide WAVES address to receive the post ICO tokens. When choosing an ICO, make sure they have a supported wallet where you can receive your tokens.
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:42:36 PM

If tokens are ERC-20 based tokens it is very easy and reliable to store it on your own Ethereum wallet. My Ether Wallet is a very good choice.
If tokens are Waves-based ones, instead, you can donwload chrome plug-in for Waves and save tokens there.
shipon420

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:29:13 AM

Myetherwallet .is best i think.and most secure
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:15:41 AM

All folks are have the same suggestions about which wallet to use to be store all ICO's token, and my bet is myetherwallet, all of my token are stored only in myetherwallet and im satisfied using it. Or try to use coinomie and waves wallet for the other altcoins you have to store.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:06:38 PM

I am using MyEtherWallet but I am storing my wallets on clean computer. I try to be safe as possible and always take care of security measures. Like storing passwords in safe places. This is what you should do real properly because you can have safest wallet and you will lose your coins when somebody will found your password stored in not safe cloud.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:17:20 PM

Buy a hardware wallet, it is safe and cost less than $100.
gmf1000

Activity: 400

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:51:02 AM

I suggest MyEtherWallet for you... easy interface and secure until now I think..

I am using MyEtherWallet but I am storing my wallets on clean computer. I try to be safe as possible and always take care of security measures. Like storing passwords in safe places. This is what you should do real properly because you can have safest wallet and you will lose your coins when somebody will found your password stored in not safe cloud.

Yup, you need to put somewhere your account data, and make sure no one but you can open and find it ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:42:57 PM

For storing ICO coins I always use MyEtherWallet. And this account is totally different. I don't use it for bounty campaign. I use another wallet for bounty campaign. I use MeEtherWallet because it's high security. It has 2FA security system and Private key.

janaka29

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:44 AM

Use myetherwallet. It is the high secure online wallet and It has 2FA security system and Private key.  But use a separate wallet for storing any kind of coin.
I means one for ICO and one for bounties.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

I can recommended to you Myetherwallet only. If you are investing ICO. you must have er20 compatible wallet so myetherwallet is the best choice for you. its a hot online wallet. but its secure.

you have your private key with you. thats the safest. not like poloniex or bittrex. they are centralized.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

If you have some serious investment tokens, then your only real option is to secure them in either a paper wallet, a trezor or a ledger. Make sure wherever your private key is stored has never been on a computer with an internet connection.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: