Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SC to double in a month?  (Read 435 times)
nizamcc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

Hello everyone,
I came to know from a group of traders and analysts that SC is looking like a sleeping giant and it is slowly gaining tempo after getting too much dumped in a series of dumps held by whales who got out during the RED days of Polo and Trex. They say that the price is too low compared to many coins that managed to recover too much after those dumps, so what's your take on this guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:37:12 PM

Hello everyone,
I came to know from a group of traders and analysts that SC is looking like a sleeping giant and it is slowly gaining tempo after getting too much dumped in a series of dumps held by whales who got out during the RED days of Polo and Trex. They say that the price is too low compared to many coins that managed to recover too much after those dumps, so what's your take on this guys?
Did not rule out the price of SC will be 2X from now (100 sat), because I see the price of this coin always down and never show an increase, there is only one reason that makes the price of coins always go down, unless the coin is a scam
lukey

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

I don't see Siacoin going down further...  I see a huge jump in the coming months.

- Working product

- Active, Solid Devs

- Network Doubling every month

This coin is a sleeping giant.
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:13:43 PM

Good luck with that... i mined and holded SIA and i saw it doing nothing but fall, then when i read this i totally gave up. If you´re not in to use de service, i suggest stay away or go to storj.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2017/08/07/sia/sUZ0p3EEAsgVuL2aGCeqEJ/story.html
"our job is to keep them stable"
“The [Sia] tokens are for using the service, not for speculating, and it’s our job to keep them stable, not to bump them,”
“That does create a lot of friction in the community. The people who are upset about losing money are outweighing the people who are excited about the technology we built.”
lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:32:01 PM

Good luck with that... i mined and holded SIA and i saw it doing nothing but fall, then when i read this i totally gave up. If you´re not in to use de service, i suggest stay away or go to storj.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2017/08/07/sia/sUZ0p3EEAsgVuL2aGCeqEJ/story.html
"our job is to keep them stable"
“The [Sia] tokens are for using the service, not for speculating, and it’s our job to keep them stable, not to bump them,”
“That does create a lot of friction in the community. The people who are upset about losing money are outweighing the people who are excited about the technology we built.”

That article took their words out of context, The devs specifically said that their focus is more on their product not so much on the actual price on each coin...( That's the focus i want to see )

A price of a Siacoin doesn't effect the storage network. The host's will simply adjust their prices.
bip76

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:35:42 PM

SC is a sleeping giant but I'm not sure how quickly it will double, it's likely to happen but I'm not too sure as to when.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:57:13 PM

I don't see Siacoin going down further...  I see a huge jump in the coming months.

- Working product

- Active, Solid Devs

- Network Doubling every month

This coin is a sleeping giant.

I agree with you, there is no reason for sia to decrease more. I think it can jump from $0.005 to $0.01 in any time. It will also back to $0.02, Sia is really good product and the team is very active in development.
RonnyD17

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:08:04 PM

I'm in SC for the long haul. Keep buying and be patient.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

Siacoin is a sleeping giant and I'm sure he will double - x10.  Buy now  and be patient) Siacoin is not scam

coiner495

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

I don't see the future of this project. If i'm wrong, please correct me.

1) What's the purpose of GPU mining for a cloud storage service? I believe that any type of hardware mining is legacy. Ethereum is moving to PoS in nearest future
2) Ok, let's suppose I seriously consider storing my data on someone else's computer. I believe it is reliable if it 's backed up by at leaset 20 machines. Because 10 of them could be offline, 5 uninstalled the daemon, 2 has GPRS connection and other 3 are actually in use. But since it's my private data, I want some sort of insurance. Who will guarantee my data won't be gone? After this, storing data duplicates on many machines can't be cheap.

SchlaWinner

Activity: 131

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:35:50 PM

SC is simply dying because the project takes too long to make any progress. Investors lose interest, but itll surely get pumped from time to time

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: