Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Proxy Wallet || ePRX || Secure your coin! Chat with anyone!  (Read 8522 times)
forensick

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Hey guys, where can I find some information about what coins the proxy wallet can support? I’m trying compare the advantages to using this over my ledger. Only became aware of this because I’ve been holding some eBTC. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:42:35 PM

The PRXY -> ePRX swap will begin on Friday, 4/13. This will be a 1:2 swap in which you will receive 2 ePRX for everyone 1 PRXY that is being swapped. We will have two secure methods to swap your coins .

Ok, this involve sending old proxy to an address?

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

The PRXY -> ePRX swap will begin on Friday, 4/13. This will be a 1:2 swap in which you will receive 2 ePRX for everyone 1 PRXY that is being swapped. We will have two secure methods to swap your coins .

You can join telegram channel https://t.me/proxycard and you will find the instruction Smiley
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:57:01 AM

You can join telegram channel https://t.me/proxycard and you will find the instruction Smiley

Without noticing it I have eprx when I looked my ethereum wallets, so any update and development, this is an interesting project and would love to see this token on exchanges, looking forward to add more token when it hit the exchange.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Read on telegram:

The PRXY -> ePRX swap will begin on Friday, 4/13. This will be a 1:2 swap in which you will receive 2 ePRX for everyone 1 PRXY that is being swapped. We will have two secure methods to swap your coins:

1. On Friday, the Proxy app will release an update that allows you to easily swap your PRXY for ePRX all within the app with one simple button. You will be credited your ePRX directly to your Proxy Wallet.
2. On Friday, a web page will be released at proxycard.io that will allow for an easy swap using Metamask. A simple button will be pressed on the web page that will prompt the user to confirm that they wish to swap within Metamask. Once confirmed, Metamask will automatically conduct the swap for you.

For BOTH methods please be sure to have enough ETH in your account (whether Proxy Wallet or Metamask) to cover the gas charges. The swap will be ongoing with no end date so everybody will have plenty of time to swap their PRXY for ePRX. If you have any questions please join the Proxy Telegram here: https://t.me/proxycard to chat with the team. Thank you!

You can also purchase PRXY here:

https://etherdelta.com/#0x81be91c7e74ad0957b4156f782263e7b0b88cf7b-ETH

IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Read on telegram:

The PRXY -> ePRX swap will begin on Friday, 4/13. This will be a 1:2 swap in which you will receive 2 ePRX for everyone 1 PRXY that is being swapped. We will have two secure methods to swap your coins:

1. On Friday, the Proxy app will release an update that allows you to easily swap your PRXY for ePRX all within the app with one simple button. You will be credited your ePRX directly to your Proxy Wallet.
2. On Friday, a web page will be released at proxycard.io that will allow for an easy swap using Metamask. A simple button will be pressed on the web page that will prompt the user to confirm that they wish to swap within Metamask. Once confirmed, Metamask will automatically conduct the swap for you.

For BOTH methods please be sure to have enough ETH in your account (whether Proxy Wallet or Metamask) to cover the gas charges. The swap will be ongoing with no end date so everybody will have plenty of time to swap their PRXY for ePRX. If you have any questions please join the Proxy Telegram here: https://t.me/proxycard to chat with the team. Thank you!

You can also purchase PRXY here:

https://etherdelta.com/#0x81be91c7e74ad0957b4156f782263e7b0b88cf7b-ETH

Today Friday, April 13th. And where i can find this simple "magic" button on the site? Or Is it too early?
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

I have my old proxy in a NEW wallet that I use with my ledger nano. What can I do now?
IeSua

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:17:41 PM

I have my old proxy in a NEW wallet that I use with my ledger nano. What can I do now?

Nothing to do). They have some kind of delay with setting up the PRXY -> ePRX swap. "hold tight" - sit and wait.
https://twitter.com/Proxy_Card/status/985012722201800704
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

MEW does not support swap. You need to use a Metamask wallet. Your wallet should have some eth for gas.
IeSua

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Users are now able to swap their PRXY -> ePRX using MetaMask.
Install MetaMask -> go to https://www.proxycard.io/swap/ and just click Begin Swap button.

Swap requires approving two transactions, with 0.002 ETH needed for gas. Make sure you approve both transactions, or your coins won't be swapped!
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

I was on the same situation. Don't know if there is an easier method but I had to send the PRXY from my Nano S to the metamask wallet first. Then proceed with the swap as per their instructions.
Give it a try with a small amount of tokens first.
Metamask wont let you send tokens back to your nano directly, you need to go to MEW and open your wallet with metamask to do it. At first it didn't work, so I also had to set the gas to 150000 instead of the default 21000, but it was still cheap as I set the GWEI down to 1 and it worked well.
And make sure you send a bit of ETH to the metamask wallet to cover the transaction fees...
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

I will try this way: send proxy to an address with prv key in my possession, use metamask on this address, swap, and send back eProxy to Ledger wallet.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

I really don't like this proxy swap. I don't want to give my pkey at metamask that i absolutely don't trust. Why can't we swap our prxy with myetherwallet like every other swap? It is not safe to import private key!

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
IeSua

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

I really don't like this proxy swap. I don't want to give my pkey at metamask that i absolutely don't trust. Why can't we swap our prxy with myetherwallet like every other swap? It is not safe to import private key!

Send your PRXY and a little bit of ETH to the new created address. Do swap and send your ePRX back. I did it yesterday. Took no more than 3 minutes.
Grafschmidt

---

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

Send your PRXY and a little bit of ETH to the new created address. Do swap and send your ePRX back. I did it yesterday. Took no more than 3 minutes.

Yep.
I can confirm you can swap with far less than 0,002 eth.

Thomas Paine, 1776.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

cool, the idea is really nice - to keep wallets decentralized and bring more comfortable and safe work with crypto. Really like the concept, also pretty good info, easy to understand the sense of the project. I like it and wish you good luck!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

I own some PRXY tokens, but don't have access to my wallet right, because I am in holiday.

Any deadline for the swap from PRXY to EPRXY or open end?
Mintycash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

I own some PRXY tokens, but don't have access to my wallet right, because I am in holiday.

Any deadline for the swap from PRXY to EPRXY or open end?
Don't worry! There is no deadline!
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:59 PM

i was trying to add eprxy at Blockfolio app but i never found an exchanger where to find a price in the app.. anyone added eprxy to blockfolio? Blockfolio is the most used crypto app for check our portfolio, so it would be awesome if we will be added there.. or atleast some new decent exchangers..
Mintycash

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

i was trying to add eprxy at Blockfolio app but i never found an exchanger where to find a price in the app.. anyone added eprxy to blockfolio? Blockfolio is the most used crypto app for check our portfolio, so it would be awesome if we will be added there.. or atleast some new decent exchangers..
The only app that does the trick for the moment is Delta:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.getdelta.android&hl=en_GB
Blockfolio seems to be having problems updating the price from forkdelta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: