Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [REBOOT] CWXT- CRYPTOWORLDX- REBOOT/RELAUNCH-ADD MASTERNODES  (Read 6967 times)
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:35:15 AM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is very alarming for the overall community. We have no connection to the original that that holds those coins that are displaying. We did not bother developing a block explorer on CWXT as a community member offered to do it for us but had issues getting one to sync. nonetheless this is something we need to quickly address as it posses a great risk of centralization if we continue to engage a token swap out to the new network which is not something we want or will allow to happen.
1MExpodingSuns

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:18:22 AM

Sort of impossible to avoid in a coin with this size market cap isn't it?

I bought my way into the  top 20 with 3 trades that totalled less than a thousand dollars?

Coins are super cheap. Someone with money can buy a ton if they see value.

Looks like someone cashed out today though.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:45:11 AM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is very alarming for the overall community. We have no connection to the original that that holds those coins that are displaying. We did not bother developing a block explorer on CWXT as a community member offered to do it for us but had issues getting one to sync. nonetheless this is something we need to quickly address as it posses a great risk of centralization if we continue to engage a token swap out to the new network which is not something we want or will allow to happen.

yes it is very alarming that somebody is manipulating an blockexplorer for any reason.
so you should put your own online and show the right numbers.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:24:52 AM

can;t find any wallets on the site

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:59:49 AM

yes it is very alarming that somebody is manipulating an blockexplorer for any reason.
so you should put your own online and show the right numbers.

It is certainly alarming for the community. I have already said that. The coin itself is perpect and has the potential to grow up
but it was already striking and suspicious how the coin rose. On yobit someone bought o.o1 every time instead of buying everything at once.
This seems like PUMPMYCOIN work.
main why dev works on 2 ann??? 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.620

Lastly I almost lost my trust in this team. I am curious how the community thinks about it
m3rt1x

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

Anyone with basic knowledge would have definately known that the block explorer is just manipulated.If the original dev had this amount of coins,he would have pumped to 300000satoshi.not just go for a lousy 250 satoshi.
I don't want to say much here,just that I am disappointed of the people who helped making this piece of shit block explorer.I know who you are.both of you.Thank you for revealing who you trully are.i'll see you on the trollbox.
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:07:23 PM

Hello everyone!

Everything is going great with the new development team, we are on track and schedule so no alarm with us.We are structuring the code for our Ethereum based token that we will be utilizing going forward and will be posting our White paper in the coming days.

Originally we had planned to engage a token swap from CWXT token holders to the new ERC20 token CWX. It has been brought to our attention that the original developer of CWXT holds 78% of the coin supply http://cwxt.7dv.info:3001/address/CZeeNmYAZCWnSeRjtXQ5LXi6zzPKFLkscK The explorer displays the top 25 Balances possess 112% of the coins, which is impossible so its obviously modified by a third party, but centralization is still potentially at risk. Although these tokens have not moved,been added to and have not received a stake payout since January, and are likely dead coins,  Crypto - X can no longer proceed with the originally designed token swap of CWXT to the new chain as the risk for centralization is far too great and they pose a risk to the progression of the new protocol. This is a risk we cannot take and this is the reason we initially chose to change the CWXT Protocol, as we feared this may be a reality with CWXT distribution.

We would like to note, the user “CryptoworldX” on Yobit has no connection with our team , has never had connection with our team, and never will have any connection with our team or protocol. That being said, as a solution to this new discovery, we will be directing our community to sell their CWXT tokens, in order to secure their funds.. Shortly thereafter, we will host an ICO crowdsale for the new Ethereum token, CWX. By hosting an ICO, the development team will be able to secure the efficient funding as recommended by the community to properly grow the CWX protocol as required for a successful development. Furthermore,  this is the most secure way we can facilitate the Crypto - X project as decentralized as possible to continue working together. We will announce the dates in the coming days after releasing our white paper.

We will be setting the ICO price at a fixed rate. This will allow the community to purchase the equal amount of CWX tokens without risk of the value increasing or decreasing in the process. Each token will sell for $0.02 USD represented in Ether. An example would be 1 CWX / 0.00006 ETH (1ETH=16,666CWX)[ based on 1ETH=$330.00USD]  . Every token purchased would be the exact same price until the ico is completed and the token hits exchanges. We will host the sale for the original intended supply of the swap out which is 19,333,333 CWX

We would like to thank everyone for their continued support throughout this process. We are excited to share the next step of our journey with you all in the coming days as we continue to evolve.

Connie H.
CEO Crypto - X
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

Hello everyone!

Everything is going great with the new development team, we are on track and schedule so no alarm with us.We are structuring the code for our Ethereum based token that we will be utilizing going forward and will be posting our White paper in the coming days.

Originally we had planned to engage a token swap from CWXT token holders to the new ERC20 token CWX. It has been brought to our attention that the original developer of CWXT holds 78% of the coin supply http://cwxt.7dv.info:3001/address/CZeeNmYAZCWnSeRjtXQ5LXi6zzPKFLkscK The explorer displays the top 25 Balances possess 112% of the coins, which is impossible so its obviously modified by a third party, but centralization is still potentially at risk. Although these tokens have not moved,been added to and have not received a stake payout since January, and are likely dead coins,  Crypto - X can no longer proceed with the originally designed token swap of CWXT to the new chain as the risk for centralization is far too great and they pose a risk to the progression of the new protocol. This is a risk we cannot take and this is the reason we initially chose to change the CWXT Protocol, as we feared this may be a reality with CWXT distribution.

We would like to note, the user “CryptoworldX” on Yobit has no connection with our team , has never had connection with our team, and never will have any connection with our team or protocol. That being said, as a solution to this new discovery, we will be directing our community to sell their CWXT tokens, in order to secure their funds.. Shortly thereafter, we will host an ICO crowdsale for the new Ethereum token, CWX. By hosting an ICO, the development team will be able to secure the efficient funding as recommended by the community to properly grow the CWX protocol as required for a successful development. Furthermore,  this is the most secure way we can facilitate the Crypto - X project as decentralized as possible to continue working together. We will announce the dates in the coming days after releasing our white paper.

We will be setting the ICO price at a fixed rate. This will allow the community to purchase the equal amount of CWX tokens without risk of the value increasing or decreasing in the process. Each token will sell for $0.02 USD represented in Ether. An example would be 1 CWX / 0.00006 ETH (1ETH=16,666CWX)[ based on 1ETH=$330.00USD]  . Every token purchased would be the exact same price until the ico is completed and the token hits exchanges. We will host the sale for the original intended supply of the swap out which is 19,333,333 CWX

We would like to thank everyone for their continued support throughout this process. We are excited to share the next step of our journey with you all in the coming days as we continue to evolve.

Connie H.
CEO Crypto - X

I see such an attitude as irresponsible I had a loss of 50% of the value to invest, and now I still have to buy the token at 340 Sat? I think you will not replace my loss, I wonder who sold even lower and that he is sleeping that when he wakes up he will come across a totally low price

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
cebonl

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Hello everyone!

Connie H.
CEO Crypto - X

I see such an attitude as irresponsible I had a loss of 50% of the value to invest, and now I still have to buy the token at 340 Sat? I think you will not replace my loss, I wonder who sold even lower and that he is sleeping that when he wakes up he will come across a totally low price

This dev keeps everyone crazy. do we have to sell our tokens so cheap Huh
I bought them for 210sats and now the dev wants me to sell them for 50sats. who will compensate me for loss ?? dev??
who can assure me that this dev and his team were not behind this big scam??
nobody because this dev and his team are responsible for this big scam.
why do you have 2 ann for this coin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727707.620

do you still want to make up for the community ??then you have to come up with another solution
like these shit coins take over for 200sat per token
tomoto

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:06:02 PM

I have been banned from telegram group by the dev, was talking to him about this shit... lets be serious, lot of us bought at 208 210 satoshis, because all the things were good.

And then in one day apocalypse... one good thing is i was stuck by novachange for one transfer, so i lost a bit but not all...

Why we should buy your new coin or ico, when we already invested because of you and your HYPE last posts ...Huh

You cant ban me here so im free to give my opinion dictator scammer...
complexring

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:29:04 PM

Any competent dev could fork this coin by taking a snapshot of the database and remove all the UTXO that correspond to the large original developer address.

You can see that the coins in that address haven't moved since January.

Just fork the repo, take a snapshot, remove UTXOs that correspond to that address, announce to community that you need to download the new wallet at the new github repo, and go from there.

Pretty sure the original dev is long gone ... so why not do something like this?  There's 48M in that address and about 59M total, so a 3:1 split would be less than 4M coins.  Nice low supply.

At the very least, if the ERC-20 token goes through, let me swap my worthless CWXT for the even more worthless CWT on the ETH platform.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

Any competent dev could fork this coin by taking a snapshot of the database and remove all the UTXO that correspond to the large original developer address.

You can see that the coins in that address haven't moved since January.

Just fork the repo, take a snapshot, remove UTXOs that correspond to that address, announce to community that you need to download the new wallet at the new github repo, and go from there.

Pretty sure the original dev is long gone ... so why not do something like this?  There's 48M in that address and about 59M total, so a 3:1 split would be less than 4M coins.  Nice low supply.

At the very least, if the ERC-20 token goes through, let me swap my worthless CWXT for the even more worthless CWT on the ETH platform.

lolol, i didnt get it to , i thought they wanna create masternode, sinds when can we make an masternode with an asset of eth ??

months long i did hold it( i was allmost at some point to dump it with huge loss , but it staked so nicely , i could not dump it Smiley  )  but i could not resist the high price, i thought when it hit the masternode i would buy it back Smiley....

they even ask the community to pay the fee for listning on masternode.pro ??

how can you put cwxt on masternodes.pro while there is an swap ?? i didnt get this ....

btw i bought some at 38  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ....

so go cwxt go 
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

Price dump hard.
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:39:43 PM

Price dump hard.

If they continue with the swap and do not care about those 46 million who have been unemployed since January, which in my view will have no effect on the market.
So the price can go back to gives a slightly recovered

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

Wow - I bought because I was told the team was great. Instead they dumped? Damn.
Asif1993

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:09:44 PM

I have been banned from telegram group by the dev, was talking to him about this shit... lets be serious, lot of us bought at 208 210 satoshis, because all the things were good.

And then in one day apocalypse... one good thing is i was stuck by novachange for one transfer, so i lost a bit but not all...

Why we should buy your new coin or ico, when we already invested because of you and your HYPE last posts ...Huh

You cant ban me here so im free to give my opinion dictator scammer...

Yeah me too.
that bloody idiot scammer blocked me from their telegram group.Because i asked him what you gonna do next? we all people who invested have nowhere to go now i already lost around 0.04btc. i think we need to avoid their ICO (if that happen.)
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

Guys - what do you think of a community take over? This is a terrible way to treat your investors.
juninhodecio

Activity: 268
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:42:38 PM

market is full of shitcoins and scamers unfortunately
cebonl

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:04:31 PM

Guys - what do you think of a community take over? This is a terrible way to treat your investors.

seems to me a good idea
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

Price dump hard.

If they continue with the swap and do not care about those 46 million who have been unemployed since January, which in my view will have no effect on the market.
So the price can go back to gives a slightly recovered

no they are not, they do not even exist in this wallet. the 46mio are fake.
that is why nobody should buy only one cwx. this smells fishy - like surströmming.
nobody that plans a takeover would do this without a block explorer.

so you can decide:
1. dev not able to get iquidus running
2. dev able to get iquidus running and pumped and hyped whether he knew that 46 mio are in one wallet.

both says: zero trust left
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: