Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:49:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Virtual Miner Game |Virtualminergame.com  (Read 2714 times)
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:18:24 PM

Looking forward to seeing how this project pans out for you! Wink

thank you, i think lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oreganobag

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:03:31 AM

Lots of things getting fixed and a new logo! woot
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 12:05:11 PM

The whole buying bug has been sorted out and I also added a picture/logo on the main page feel free to tell me what you think. I am still figuring out if I like it just on the news/homepage or if I should put it above the top bar on all pages.

I will also be adding in stock of FPGA's and ASICS soon and fixing a few other smaller bugs. If all goes well I also think that selling of hardware for virtual coins or just btc could be up

Lastly I want to tell all users that you should join our channel, #virtualminer @freenode. I will start doing giveaways there for free hardware.
Baazee

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 09:10:45 PM

- This is a real pool, which generates real Bitcoins and Altcoins or just a game?
- How do I deposit Bitcoin? User --> Finances:
Deposit address: [no address]

starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:13:46 PM

- This is a real pool, which generates real Bitcoins and Altcoins or just a game?
- How do I deposit Bitcoin? User --> Finances:
Deposit address: [no address]

Just a game, Hmm no address I will look into that right now.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 08:29:31 PM

REVIVE! THE! GAME!
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:17:04 AM

There isnt much I can do. I dont know enough programming to do it. If someone is interested in buying it shoot me a pm. I will also do a partnership if your interested
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:32:15 AM

There isnt much I can do. I dont know enough programming to do it. If someone is interested in buying it shoot me a pm. I will also do a partnership if your interested

Why'd you buy it if you don't know how to use it? :p

And what language is it in?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 01:45:51 PM

It is in php mostly I think. Its not so much that I do not know how to its more that I just cant build/expand to it. I originally bought it for the main reason of the old owner was just going to close the site down and not even refund users. SO I decided that I would just simply keep it open and host it. Also he didnt even give me users current balances at the time.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 09:39:26 PM

It is in php mostly I think. Its not so much that I do not know how to its more that I just cant build/expand to it. I originally bought it for the main reason of the old owner was just going to close the site down and not even refund users. SO I decided that I would just simply keep it open and host it. Also he didnt even give me users current balances at the time.

Ahhh, got you. I may be able to help out with some things, depending on how the source was created. I'm a lot better with my own custom code than dealing with someone else's, but I can give it a look-over for anything you're having issues with.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

Ahhh, got you. I may be able to help out with some things, depending on how the source was created. I'm a lot better with my own custom code than dealing with someone else's, but I can give it a look-over for anything you're having issues with.

Okay, well like i said not really have any issues just cant quite expand on it is all.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: