Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum ICO  (Read 1931 times)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

I dont understand why everybody is trying to hype this ico, is there any reason behind all of this? I understand that maybe this is a very good opportunity for the investors to make a good profit once that the ico is over, but i dont understand why i am seeing so many threads talking about this new ico.
Maybe there is a reason after all.

because its cheap so look like alot of people bought it , 1 cent per token . Total supply : 6.3 billions  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

this might seem like a lot, but for a quality project like this it won't hurt it. look at xrp, 38 BILLON circulating supply right now. IOTA 2.7bn. NEM 9bn. With Electroneum targeting mobile users which comprise a large portion of the world's population this has a lot of potential

Iota is 2.7 billion-----million, I dont even know the right word.

Goes to show # of coins is irrelvant
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

I hope the mobile phones then already have a 30000mA battery. Otherwise you have to load 3 times a day to get 1 coin a week
And reflink are not allowed. Just lock times for 2 week
These people annoy the whole forum in every thread

Every sentence in this quoted comment is incorrect lol
coyote50 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:14:47 AM

I dont understand why everybody is trying to hype this ico, is there any reason behind all of this? I understand that maybe this is a very good opportunity for the investors to make a good profit once that the ico is over, but i dont understand why i am seeing so many threads talking about this new ico.
Maybe there is a reason after all.

because its cheap so look like alot of people bought it , 1 cent per token . Total supply : 6.3 billions  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

this might seem like a lot, but for a quality project like this it won't hurt it. look at xrp, 38 BILLON circulating supply right now. IOTA 2.7bn. NEM 9bn. With Electroneum targeting mobile users which comprise a large portion of the world's population this has a lot of potential

Iota is 2.7 billion-----million, I dont even know the right word.

Goes to show # of coins is irrelvant

yep and a lot of the low coin count coins are just good for the occasional pump and dump
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:26:08 AM

Let's give this ICo a little bit more time. After ICO stage is over it will be nice to follow what will happen next. Real picture of this will be when they are added on exchanges. But surely, this has some potential if you look wider picture.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:39:20 PM

The more I still someone trying to paint the project well the more I run away from it, there are alot of thread opened on this same ICO and the fund received has stuck since the first day investment, maybe in future if I see a pump and dump opportunity I will buy

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:43:39 PM

Dev Rich Ells is speaking at the RocketSpace Conference today
coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:28:18 AM

Dev Rich Ells is speaking at the RocketSpace Conference today

probably why the website is getting abnormally high traffic today
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

I'm really excited about this. It seems to be backed and supported by the right players, has an innovative new idea, it's own block chain, and most importantly is the first UK cryptocurrency which as you know the UK is very friendly towards new technology. Right now I have about 45k tokens and will be buying more. The mobile app has a great look, can't wait to start mining from my phone. This will be big.

Hope it's cool to share my referral link on here. You will get an additional 1% bonus  Smiley

https://my.electroneum.com/join/D3A537

I would be really cautious and would double check all  people listed there. When i first looked at this ICO it all looked suspicious. Not sure if they ever gave any answers. They launched a Bytecoin clone few years ago. I have no ideas what are now actual selling in ICO.

All coins or most specially BTC clones are long time mobile. All coins that can be mined with CPU you can theoretically mine with mobile. You can mine Monero now on mobile phones if you want but you will use your battery fast and most likely burn your phone.   So sort of they dont really have a product either. But there is plenty of stupid money. I am sure they will be super rich.

I checked on them, no red flags. Duncan Logan is a supporter and that's a big deal to me. As far as the mobile thing, they're the first ones to make it really easy and simple for the average user, and they've supposedly found a way to do it so it's not hard on your battery or data. They are also "gamifying" the experience to make it fun. Most of the mining will still be done with desktops but the mobile thing is great for marketing. They are also the first UK cryptocurrency so that in and of itself is huge.

I did not checked much and since you are probably from UK, you can do that way easier then I can. I really hope you are right. Because any scam will be bad for all  industry. Personally for me when i get tiny doubts I move away. Simply because there is so much projects to look at and since this is "Wild West" and ICO organizers can do whatever they want, since we the token buyers have zero rights.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:41:46 AM

how long is the ico of electroneum? does the ico end in october? I find it a bit complicated on the site of electroneum
and how many coins are to be sold ?
redboss

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

Here is some analysis if you guys want to look into it: https://coinfunda.com/what-is-electroneum-ico-review-and-etn-token-distribution/
My concern is with the large number of token supply 

coyote50 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

there are coins with an unlimited supply due to no hard cap on mining, means nothing
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

I'm really excited about this. It seems to be backed and supported by the right players, has an innovative new idea, it's own block chain, and most importantly is the first UK cryptocurrency which as you know the UK is very friendly towards new technology. Right now I have about 45k tokens and will be buying more. The mobile app has a great look, can't wait to start mining from my phone. This will be big.

Hope it's cool to share my referral link on here. You will get an additional 1% bonus  Smiley

https://my.electroneum.com/join/98A4C7

I have now also bought a few times. You have to be there. afterwards the token is super and I'm not there.
and if it is only 0.2 eth or 0.02 btc. being there is everything
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:35:51 AM

Hard cap hit (40 Million) 10 days early, with record number of registered users of 310,000
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:26:30 AM

The hard cap finished too early. I missed joining this project. poor me! This is really a nice project!  Cry

rwfocke

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:58:47 AM

I bought some. The idea of sharing cryptocurrency with all nations poor and rich is a good one.
I hope Electroneum does not turn out to be a pump and dump scheme as it would be a pity.
Giving poor African/Asian/South Americans a secure way of transacting using a technology they already have gets my thumbs up (even if I loose my investment).
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:16 AM

I would like to see where Electronic is listed first. Which will be the first exchange where you can do this token
And the course will rise or fall  Wink
kingtoixo

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:57:13 PM

Whats your expectation for this project when it starts on November 1st?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:01:57 PM

Bought into at a small 7k registered investors.. now I'm getting very nervous.. I believe the count was at a 200k registerd investors.

I even saw people who we're completely clueless about crypto promote it on their youtube channels (referal bonusses) comparting it to Eth, that it will do the same.
My god.... what I have done?!  Grin

SL18

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

Bought into at a small 7k registered investors.. now I'm getting very nervous.. I believe the count was at a 200k registerd investors.

I even saw people who we're completely clueless about crypto promote it on their youtube channels (referal bonusses) comparting it to Eth, that it will do the same.
My god.... what I have done?!  Grin

wasted money on a shitty ico... that's what you have done
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: