Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:07:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best decentralised exchange?  (Read 1553 times)
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

What are the best decentralised exchanges out there, and why are they good?

I don't like any of the current dexes but waves counterparty and bitshares could improve theirs signifivantly.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:58:09 PM

A lot of projects are working on protocols that decentralized exchanges can use to speed up the transactions. Good decentralised exchanges will be incoming very soon.

NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:58:45 PM

i am using BarterDEX for testings, its the best one working on atomic swaps with cool options like order matching, zero conf and auto trade...
i really hope that Decentralised exchanges will be adopted in 2018-2019

barterDEX is really a cool thing , but need more traders and coins there
i hope that Ethereum will support atomic swaps soon, if all erc20 tokens integrated into barterdex, its gonna be huge

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:59:52 PM

There is only one that I know about - etherdelta.com. It is good because of trading directly to/from your wallet to another user's wallet. There is no middleman who can be unfair.

For me  the best decentralized exchange is hitsbtc and etherdelta because  they are easily to use and low market caps in terms of trading or exchanging market value.
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

Do you know decentralized ETH exchange other than EtherDelta and Idex?
Currently is foo expensive to sell on EtherDelta - you need to pay $3 to deposit tokens, $3 to sold tokens and $3 to withdraw ETH.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:01:26 PM

There is only one that I know about - etherdelta.com. It is good because of trading directly to/from your wallet to another user's wallet. There is no middleman who can be unfair.

I agree with you, I don't like waves dex much. Use of etherdelta may be a bit difficult but I think it is the best decentralized exchange in terms of safety.
The use of etherdelta is not difficult and it is the most easiest exchange but the problem there is that there are much lower number of users. We have to promote it more and more so that the crowd increase on that exchange then it will be much easy for all of use to use that exchange for all type of trades.
I think there is no need for promotions because tokens in ICOs are preferably listed there and if the method is done by many it will be famous in no time.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:07:34 PM

For me the best decentralized exchange are Etherdelta and Hitbtc. Especially hitbtc I like the Unit interface of the platform while Etherdelta needs to connect to a etherwallet so we can buy and sell token on their exchange same goes to hitbtc and ICO's are no.1 priority in their exchange.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

Currently, i think etherdelta remains one of the best decentralised exchanges around and it's among the few exchanges you can get some cheap coins as its a hotspot for dumpers.

Currently is foo expensive to sell on EtherDelta - you need to pay $3 to deposit tokens, $3 to sold tokens and $3 to withdraw ETH.
Another decentralized exchange, Idex....never heard of them checking them out now out just hope I won't be disappointed with there services.
Dr Leon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:11:54 PM

Though I also like etherdelta but I hate their web script, I think if the dev can upgrade the website so that it can load page fast, it's one of the best.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:17:06 PM

how about waves dex?it is the best Dex, the bad thing from waves dex is the appearance of dex, I think it is not user friendly. if dex waves platform is like general model, I think there are more people migrate to waves to trade.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:25:26 PM

For me the best decentralized exchange are Etherdelta and Hitbtc. Especially hitbtc I like the Unit interface of the platform while Etherdelta needs to connect to a etherwallet so we can buy and sell token on their exchange same goes to hitbtc and ICO's are no.1 priority in their exchange.

I don't think HitBTC is a decentralized exchange though. In fact they were hacked in 2015 and the reviews don't look so good. http://bittrust.org/hitbtc

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

Every platform has its own decentralized exchange site. But it seems not worth to use the decentralized exchange at this time. especially to trade ethereum token and assets how the fees were very expensive.
As far as i know that the fact that basically, the decentralized exchange will make you able to do a direct payment to the another user's wallet. that means you will be using the blockchain transaction every time.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:01:44 PM

I guess in the future you will have only one decentralised exchange system, the Bancor protocol.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

With the new GUI Waves' DEX could be good option. Of course if they bring enough liqudity on there  Wink
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:38:07 PM

In my opinion, the best decentralised exchange EtherDelta. She is good because there is a very large selection of coins, but the big disadvantage is its interface

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:56:57 PM

I prefer Bittrex because it is one of the foremost exchanges with enormous volume of trading and listed all major cryptocurrency. And the best part they got a secure login.
moongoat_

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

sockpuppet of wosch76

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:30:51 PM

We do need a good decentralized exchange. I've heard of "Openledger" but don't know if is up and running. EtherDelta has it's problems, especially when DApp's like crytpokitties congest the blockchain. However, I think we will start seeing more decentralized exchanges as development with atomic swaps and sidechains increase.
Openledger is up and running but sparsely used.
https://crypto-bridge.org/ is also using bitshares-technology and is used more frequently (15 BTC Volume today).
they are adding new trading pairs almost every day atm.
additionally when you hold their own token BCO on your account you earn dividends.
I'm also looking forward for the upcoming exchanges of Komodo and https://www.altcoin.io/
exciting times ahead Smiley
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:08:43 AM

I prefer Bittrex because it is one of the foremost exchanges with enormous volume of trading and listed all major cryptocurrency. And the best part they got a secure login.

Really? Even after they've been freezing everybody's funds for the past several months and handing over our information to the feds for a retroactive IRS audit? Bittrex is the problem and decentralized exchanges are the solution. Think you might be in the wrong thread because we're looking for solutions to exchanges like Bittrex here.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
freew5660

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:57:24 AM

Really? Even after they've been freezing everybody's funds for the past several months and handing over our information to the feds for a retroactive IRS audit? Bittrex is the problem and decentralized exchanges are the solution. Think you might be in the wrong thread because we're looking for solutions to exchanges like Bittrex here.

Exactly!!!
They can doo whatever they want. And they can easily slip away what they do.
I think different approaches to decentralized exchanges will take over centralized ones in the near future.
razzbee

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:00:43 AM

Reasons why there is no any true decentralized exchange is due to the fees, example buying a $20 of btc and paying $5 as transaction fee, also direct wallet to wallet will take some time, and as we know in live trading , a nano second counts..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: