Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110893 times)
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

If i understand the developers are trying to create a coin that will be responsible for paying for all services and goods in the business environment?
The company looks to the future and understands how crypto conversions in transactions will be important in the future.
Looking at all those projects that are now being implemented in the real world ,I really want to believe that cryptocurrency is a new economic era.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

If i understand the developers are trying to create a coin that will be responsible for paying for all services and goods in the business environment?
The company looks to the future and understands how crypto conversions in transactions will be important in the future.
Looking at all those projects that are now being implemented in the real world ,I really want to believe that cryptocurrency is a new economic era.
Well, you exaggerate))) Capitalization of the cryptocurrency so far-which is quite scanty compared to the total capitalization of the fiat currency. In 20-30 years it is possible to compete with cryptocurrency .
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

Well, you exaggerate))) Capitalization of the cryptocurrency so far-which is quite scanty compared to the total capitalization of the fiat currency. In 20-30 years it is possible to compete with cryptocurrency .
Cryptocurrency is evolving at a very rapid pace. Every day more and more people are becoming interested in her. I think it's gonna happen a lot sooner.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

It is very good that the developers care about the safety of the environment.
okaypool

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

Environmental protection is a very important thing nowadays. It is necessary to closely monitor the safety of nature and strongly support it.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Environmental protection is a very important thing nowadays. It is necessary to closely monitor the safety of nature and strongly support it.
How do developers help the environment? Maybe I missed something?
okaypool

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

A fee will be charged after each transaction , and a certain amount of that fee will be sent to the green environment fund. I think this is a very competent solution on the part of developers.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

A fee will be charged after each transaction , and a certain amount of that fee will be sent to the green environment fund. I think this is a very competent solution on the part of developers.
How many will be the commission for these fees in the green fund?
okaypool

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

How many will be the commission for these fees in the green fund?
0.040% is transferred to "green" solutions . I think it's a penny and it does not affect the solvency of the system.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

What do you think how many companies would agree to move to their platform and sell your goods for bitcoin? Is it feasible at all?
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

What do you think how many companies would agree to move to their platform and sell your goods for bitcoin? Is it feasible at all?
I think this is only a matter of time and competent marketing . To date, the coin is supported by the company for the production of 3D printers.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

I think this is only a matter of time and competent marketing . To date, the coin is supported by the company for the production of 3D printers.
I hope the project is successful, developers do no year to them, but so far a huge success, I did not see any in the price of the token or in the promotion of this currency
kaltar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

I hope the project is successful, developers do no year to them, but so far a huge success, I did not see any in the price of the token or in the promotion of this currency
On the forum wrote that the developers are practically engaged in promoting their project to the masses , now they are very different marketinguvuyu policy.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

On the forum wrote that the developers are practically engaged in promoting their project to the masses , now they are very different marketinguvuyu policy.
Turns out it was a good idea to bribe tokens this company??
kaltar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

It's everyone's personal business to invest or not. The only thing i can say is that i would consider this token only in the long term from 5 years or more .
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

You will not lose much by investing in this token. Why don't you give it a try? The project has a very interesting idea, and its development is not the first year. Who knows how much this token will cost in a few years.
kaltar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

You will not lose much by investing in this token. Why don't you give it a try? The project has a very interesting idea, and its development is not the first year. Who knows how much this token will cost in a few years.
In fact, I believe that the probability that the token will grow at least to the dollar is very high ,so you need to take
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

In fact, I believe that the probability that the token will grow at least to the dollar is very high ,so you need to take
Indeed the growth potential token is present, and while he is such a penny can buy and hold for a few years.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Hey. Is there information about the development team? Tell me please.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Hey. Is there information about the development team? Tell me please.
Hey. Of course have. All information is written on the site. Did you visit it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: