Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110893 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:16:03 AM

Judging by the route map of the project involved in any one year, probably the platform lacks advertising and PR that people know about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Judging by the route map of the project involved in any one year, probably the platform lacks advertising and PR that people know about it
The project has been developing for many years and still exists.In fact, this is a very good indicator. After all, today many projects disappear after the first stage of ICO
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

The project has been developing for many years and still exists.In fact, this is a very good indicator. After all, today many projects disappear after the first stage of ICO
The project will develop for at least another year until 2022. So the price of the token can crawl up at any time. We need some fundamental changes
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

The project will develop for at least another year until 2022. So the price of the token can crawl up at any time. We need some fundamental changes
Also, developers need to establish contacts with various companies , because the more companies will accept this cryptocurrency as an alternative payment service, the greater will be the recognition of this coin in the cryptocurrency community
statitilprog

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

Great project. The idea isnt new. However, connecting this with blockchain and crypto is an innovative solution. At least I have not met competitors.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Good afternoon! Does the platform provide any way to earn money? I see just this is a service for transferring small amounts of money
kainus78

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

"This poses a significant obstacle to potential attacks as the attacker would need to acquire the coins in some way, either by spending a lot of hashing power or by buying them."

I am a little confused by this formulation. Why does it seem to me that the project is not very good protection?
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Good afternoon! Does the platform provide any way to earn money? I see just this is a service for transferring small amounts of money
Hello, yes, the site says at least two ways to earn money on the basis of this platform! Look closer the specification section
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

"This poses a significant obstacle to potential attacks as the attacker would need to acquire the coins in some way, either by spending a lot of hashing power or by buying them."

I am a little confused by this formulation. Why does it seem to me that the project is not very good protection?
Why do not you like this wording? This is the standard phrase for most similar projects
imginy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

Hello, yes, the site says at least two ways to earn money on the basis of this platform! Look closer the specification section
PoS minting
In order to mine PoS blocks, you should keep your coins in a wallet client or coin daemon. Coins begin to mint if they are held in a wallet that is not encrypted, namely connected to the network once it reaches its maturity date (only 24h!).
it was the only thing I found, but it was already over
kainus78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Why do not you like this wording? This is the standard phrase for most similar projects
The fact that this algorithm will create an obstacle on the way to hackers, which in theory can be bypassed. To buy a coin to crack a wallet? very difficult..
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

PoS minting
In order to mine PoS blocks, you should keep your coins in a wallet client or coin daemon. Coins begin to mint if they are held in a wallet that is not encrypted, namely connected to the network once it reaches its maturity date (only 24h!).
0,024% of transaction fee goes back to thousands of people, who believe and shared our vision at the early stages and helpd us to developed and introduce Global cryptocurrency worldwide.
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

The fact that this algorithm will create an obstacle on the way to hackers, which in theory can be bypassed. To buy a coin to crack a wallet? very difficult..
Developers can insert any description, but everyone knows these protection algorithms - PoS and PoW. Each crypto currency exchanger somehow works with these systems
imginy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

PoS minting
0,024% of transaction fee goes back to thousands of people, who believe and shared our vision at the early stages and helpd us to developed and introduce Global cryptocurrency worldwide.
This is a very small percentage, while it was necessary to work on the project even before it began its work .. It does not suit me, unfortunately
kainus78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

Developers can insert any description, but everyone knows these protection algorithms - PoS and PoW. Each crypto currency exchanger somehow works with these systems
Okay, this project is made for minor transactions, we will assume that there is no need for space protection in order for the application to work
mine777

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

PoS minting
This is a very small percentage, while it was necessary to work on the project even before it began its work .. It does not suit me, unfortunately
You can quite well earn extra money on other projects. Look for similar threads on the forum. you can do lending in various projects
Sovietaced

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

Okay, this project is made for minor transactions, we will assume that there is no need for space protection in order for the application to work
There is enough protection even if even if your wallet is hacked, you can not get money from it, as this will lead to their loss
imginy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

PoS minting
You can quite well earn extra money on other projects. Look for similar threads on the forum. you can do lending in various projects
This is not a bad idea! Thank you very much for your help, my friend!
Mr_buddy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

They hosted even in phuket Thailand cpl days ago , there was actually huge annoucement but there is not a lot of people knowing this project so it didn't make proper boost - They started producing their own hardware wallets kind of enrypted pendrives with linux system on it but they integrated already bch,btc,dash,ltc,neo (neo tokens) , eth (erc20 tokens) and ripple even ... GCC as well. So the idea actually is huge to sell this wallets to all ICO company with branding as a ICO company I like that! Probably the most unknown undervalue project right now with a year history not just another ico. Anyway grabbing some coins here and minting them will see Cool Cool Cool On top of that they own SIM card lol. They just don't do hypes I gues but nice busineses.
kainus78

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

There is enough protection even if even if your wallet is hacked, you can not get money from it, as this will lead to their loss
If the project has haters from among competitors, for example, they can easily crack several wallets and reset them to take away part of the target audience...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: