Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110893 times)
asensio22

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Most of the company that is looking towards the future knows how important cryptocurrencies will be in future transactions. I think GCC Shop club is the vehicle to promote themselves as a leading company/business accepting GCC coins as an alternative way to pay for goods and services, Not only that but also it is also a great source of passive income for everybody who contributes.
So far I know about their Company will hold 18% of the total distribution for future development so that it will be releases partially to not affect the market price and it's a good planning for the future purpose.
If they really keep their 18% of the total distribution then it would make a great impact on the market price of this coin in the future.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

One thing I really like about GCC that they are supporting Green projects.They are saving wild life or making this better.I think its very important for us to survive in future.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Most of the company that is looking towards the future knows how important cryptocurrencies will be in future transactions. I think GCC Shop club is the vehicle to promote themselves as a leading company/business accepting GCC coins as an alternative way to pay for goods and services, Not only that but also it is also a great source of passive income for everybody who contributes.
So far I know about their Company will hold 18% of the total distribution for future development so that it will be releases partially to not affect the market price and it's a good planning for the future purpose.
If they really keep their 18% of the total distribution then it would make a great impact on the market price of this coin in the future.
So they are planning their future market at now and it's the difference from other platforms.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

One thing I really like about GCC that they are supporting Green projects.They are saving wild life or making this better.I think its very important for us to survive in future.

Yes,They cares about the environment.They plant trees and making forest animal's life better.They use a small percentage of green wallet to these stuff.I wish their project get succeeded.
IamGB

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

I think the team should work on more exchange to be added on.Novo exchange is good but people prefer bittrex more.I would be happy to see if GCC hit on bittrex.
IamGB

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

So they are planning their future market at now and it's the difference from other platforms.

Yes, I agree that, they are different from other platforms.But time will say that people are accepting this new vision or not.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:48:18 PM

I think the team should work on more exchange to be added on.Novo exchange is good but people prefer bittrex more.I would be happy to see if GCC hit on bittrex.
Its not easy to list  GCC in Bittrex now. A lot of things comes into play when doing such listings. No proper ICO was conducted for the project so the funding is not going to be easy to get by. Another thing is that some of these big reputable exchanges only lists projects that as an at least a working prototype of the purpose which the coin serves. The coin still has a long way to go but I believe they will get there soon

IamGB

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Its not easy to list  GCC in Bittrex now. A lot of things comes into play when doing such listings. No proper ICO was conducted for the project so the funding is not going to be easy to get by. Another thing is that some of these big reputable exchanges only lists projects that as an at least a working prototype of the purpose which the coin serves. The coin still has a long way to go but I believe they will get there soon

Yes, it's not easy but not impossible.A lot of promising Coins are included on bittrex list.GCC will go further if they can be added on bittrex.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

I agree.To be hit on bittrex is not a easy task.Bittrex is one of big exchange site.You need to fullfill their requirements and also a fee should be included to hit on bittrex.No doubt, it will be a big plus point for GCC if they could add on bittrex.I think in future any thing can happens, who knows?
thienbinh65321x

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

This is a very good project. I like the mission, the vision and even the idea with which it works. I hope this project will be a success in the nearest future as people need platforms like this.
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

This is a very good project. I like the mission, the vision and even the idea with which it works. I hope this project will be a success in the nearest future as people need platforms like this.

People like you can make this project succeeded if you help this project to grow.Do invest on this project, I hope this project won't disappoint you.Currently, novo exchange is open for GCC.You can easily get some GCC on wallet.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

People like you can make this project succeeded if you help this project to grow.Do invest on this project, I hope this project won't disappoint you.Currently, novo exchange is open for GCC.You can easily get some GCC on wallet.

I think lots of people will be interested to invest on GCC because they have extra ordinary quality.GCC will surely reached their target as I believe.I think this is a potential project to invest.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Yes, This project looks so lucrative and profitable for the future purpose.
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:59 AM
Merited by sergio red (1)

I think lots of people will be interested to invest on GCC because they have extra ordinary quality.GCC will surely reached their target as I believe.I think this is a potential project to invest.
I also think that GCC platform is going to make a revolution in the future because of their mission and vision. Hopefully, they will reach their destination at the right time.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

Yes, This project looks so lucrative and profitable for the future purpose.
This is why Global CryptoCurrency may pride itself on one of the fastest block time in the world in the history.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

when the world is passing the phase of Global cryptocurrency redistribution, this GCC platform has already reached outstanding global coverage. not only that but also they have active Global cryptocurrency and 3D technology supporters and enthusiasts in over 98 countries who share knowledge about their concept among many others businesses and individuals in their countries.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

when the world is passing the phase of Global cryptocurrency redistribution, this GCC platform has already reached outstanding global coverage. not only that but also they have active Global cryptocurrency and 3D technology supporters and enthusiasts in over 98 countries who share knowledge about their concept among many others businesses and individuals in their countries.
It's really a great news for the success of this platform.
IamGB

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

Recently, I watched this project and am glad to be a part of GCC.This project will reached the winning margin for sure.I hope the best for GCC.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

Excellent, I think this time is really for the blockchain system. day by day this platform is becoming a popular and profitable system with the change of time. So it will make a good impact on this system in the future.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

Most probably this thing is going to happen very soon. I hope so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: