Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:56:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60960 times)
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:11:11 AM

My worries, though, are not about duration of ICO but the fact that closing date falls on the Christmas! People will be too busy with other things and may overlook the great opportunity.

Don't worry, helen123. It is true, Christmas time will be there but purchasing tokens can become a nice Christmas gift for beloved ones!
Really, I woudn't be worrying that much, and after all I think most activity will be in the first two weeks because of bonus.
helen123

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:21:41 AM

Morning, everyone Smiley
Are there any great news yet? Smiley

Hi, ICO is closer every day, isnt' it a great news? Smiley Less than a month left for ICO, getting ready for it!

Yeah, indeed Smiley
I am ready, too, and honestly was glad to know that there will be some bonuses for early birds. I have feeling that campaign will be successful.

Yes, you better get prepared for the upcoming ICO.
Please, note that bonus will vary depending on the ICO stage: the largest bonus of 20-25% is allocated to those buying INS tokens during the very first ICO day. After that Bonus will be reduced weekly, and 3rd and 4th ICO weeks won't bring you any bonus.
More details can be found here:
https://tokensale.ins.world/

I missed that part somehow, well, thanks. What if project reach its target earlier than its supposed ending? Will you stop ICO then?

helen123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:35:51 AM

My worries, though, are not about duration of ICO but the fact that closing date falls on the Christmas! People will be too busy with other things and may overlook the great opportunity.

Don't worry, helen123. It is true, Christmas time will be there but purchasing tokens can become a nice Christmas gift for beloved ones!
Really, I woudn't be worrying that much, and after all I think most activity will be in the first two weeks because of bonus.

You are right. This is for the beginning, nut later on family and beloved ones should be included in the reward program ot they can make special gift vaucher for certain tokens number to be available to receive as INS Ecosystem participant.

Dmitriy_support

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:48:18 AM

Blockchain technology will for sure reduce transactions time and paperwork significantly, but what if retailers and current large department stores try to adopt the same policy following INS Ecosystem? Don't you think that they would have huge advantage thanks to the their market history, background etc.

Those large department stores we can observe today hardly can adopt to the blockchain reality simply because they do not need to lessen paperwork or transaction steps - they earn on it. Most of such stores rely heavily on the manufacturers and suppliers because only small part of them is able to produce something their own.

Millennials have become one the largest living generations. Growing up in the digital age, they are now dominating online. For them, shopping for groceries in a physical store is more of a challenge. They are moving away from doing weekly shops to a grab-and-go model  giving preference to the digital shopping.
sartredd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:06:00 AM

Blockchain technology will for sure reduce transactions time and paperwork significantly, but what if retailers and current large department stores try to adopt the same policy following INS Ecosystem? Don't you think that they would have huge advantage thanks to the their market history, background etc.

Those large department stores we can observe today hardly can adopt to the blockchain reality simply because they do not need to lessen paperwork or transaction steps - they earn on it. Most of such stores rely heavily on the manufacturers and suppliers because only small part of them is able to produce something their own.

Millennials have become one the largest living generations. Growing up in the digital age, they are now dominating online. For them, shopping for groceries in a physical store is more of a challenge. They are moving away from doing weekly shops to a grab-and-go model  giving preference to the digital shopping.

That means you rely on perspective alteration of the consumers' habits which is hard to predict, I guess?
helen123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

I would rather agree with Dmitriy_support.
Just look around, the vast majority of the younger generation lead sort of digital life - we buy most of things straight from sofa, looking for online-stores providing us with better offers and less paperwork. Even simple card use makes life easier, then it would be logic to go further and follow blockchain technology even for grocery market.
Millennials do have a very sharp eye for the best things for them, and knowing that they can but food and some other items without additional cost from home - yeah, that is very nice perspective.

helen123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:33:08 AM

That means you rely on perspective alteration of the consumers' habits which is hard to predict, I guess?
Why do you think it is hard to predict? Social habitual patterns are quite obvious, especially for new generations.

aalavandan

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:19 AM

I just realized that was thinking wrongly for some time... did not really pay attention to the middle-men elimination fact for new project and just got it - INS Ecosystem is indeed ecosystem because it neither buys nor sells anything. Just providing that platform that will be developed soon. yay, my bad Smiley
aalavandan

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:10:49 AM

Why do you think it is hard to predict? Social habitual patterns are quite obvious, especially for new generations.

Probably, because any prediction or prognosis offers specific deviation for the results obtain? But I believe, millennials is exactly the group that project should rely on.
xanadue

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:35:12 AM

As it was being said, there is still room for the possible mistakes, and we should consider that behavioral an habitual trends are changing with very high pace.
Just few years ago no one could ever though that such project as INS Ecosystem is possible and viable.
xanadue

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:41:49 AM

Global chain supply is another big issue, in my opinion. With all its disadvantages that supply is being used by many people and it was adopted to their needs at certain point. Logistics hold huge portion of grocery market, and even for direct consumer-manufacturer connection it will most likely still presented.
How to curb it fully?
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:53 AM

As it was being said, there is still room for the possible mistakes, and we should consider that behavioral an habitual trends are changing with very high pace.
Just few years ago no one could ever though that such project as INS Ecosystem is possible and viable.

if it is a project with a good concept, why not develop sir. I think this project is worth developing. INS Ecosystem has a different system than others, it's a special attraction.
Dmitriy_support

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:55:03 AM

Global chain supply is another big issue, in my opinion. With all its disadvantages that supply is being used by many people and it was adopted to their needs at certain point. Logistics hold huge portion of grocery market, and even for direct consumer-manufacturer connection it will most likely still presented.
How to curb it fully?

Logistics and supply chain management is quite promising area of improvement of blockchain in retail. From farm to fork, blockchain technology provides integrity, authenticity and security for the pedigree data as items move through the supply chain. These records are time-stamped and tamper-proof. In addition, they are independently verifiable by all members and parties allowed access to the data.
A blockchain-based logistics and supply chain management system offers control over how, where and when the product is produced, transported, stored, delivered and presented to the end consumer.
So to sum it up, logistic and supply chain won't be taken away but will be modified greatly to suite needs of consumers and manufacturers.
helen123

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:01:57 AM

How to curb it fully?

Logistics and supply chain management is quite promising area of improvement of blockchain in retail. From farm to fork, blockchain technology provides integrity, authenticity and security for the pedigree data as items move through the supply chain. These records are time-stamped and tamper-proof. In addition, they are independently verifiable by all members and parties allowed access to the data.
A blockchain-based logistics and supply chain management system offers control over how, where and when the product is produced, transported, stored, delivered and presented to the end consumer.
So to sum it up, logistic and supply chain won't be taken away but will be modified greatly to suite needs of consumers and manufacturers.

So, we will receive more trustful supply chain at the end comparing with what we have now. Is that what you were trying to say?

aalavandan

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:07:55 AM

Will be there any way for consumers to check all that data for the goods they are keen to buy? Like where did that hen was grown and where did that squid come from?
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:15:14 AM

Exactly, if we find potential in the project then it is always good to participate in the beginning of the ICO. Otherwise you may loose those bonus if you participate later, better plan in the beginning of ICO to get more bonus.
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:24:49 AM

Exactly, if we find potential in the project then it is always good to participate in the beginning of the ICO. Otherwise you may loose those bonus if you participate later, better plan in the beginning of ICO to get more bonus.

So true!
sartredd

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:32:27 AM

Just checked information about bonus, so it seems the biggest bonus is meant for ICO participants, while referral bonus is not so big already... On the other hand, it is totally up to me how much I can earn from referrals.
Oh, and I can get bonus twice - for myself if I signed up by someone's link and for person who used my link. I am afraid there will be cheaters who would play with bonus and referral program...
xanadue

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:38:01 AM

It will definitely pleasure to try later participating in INS Ecosystem. I expect it to be easy to buy, yet still wondering how purchased good can be delivered, how far they can be delivered, what would be additional cost for that.
In fact, there are many questions about those centers, too. It is a bit difficult to vizualize it, at least for me. I can see it like sort of ware house, maybe?

The development of the INS Ecosystem platform and supporting app, along with more details for the operating centers will be taking place soon. It is hard to make exact vizualization right now before platform is ready, however, it is confirmed that fulfillment center will also use courier services to deliver good as fast as possible, to ensure their high quality and considering expiry date.
During the initial stages of development of the ISN Ecosystem we’re planning to negotiate with fulfillment center workers and couriers, logistics companies on our own behalf to demonstrate the viability of our working system. Later we will pass these roles to independent contractors following the instructions from our app (just like Uber taxi drivers work independently for a system that distributes the orders).

INS Ecosystem will be the one to run fulfillment centres in the beginning just to provide en excellent example, am I right? And then only those services will be given to the third party?
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:44:04 AM

Can I put my referral link given after signing up just anywhere I want or there are some restrictions?
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: