Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60960 times)
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:54:19 AM

Can I put my referral link given after signing up just anywhere I want or there are some restrictions?

I believe, there cannot be any restrictions Smiley Link is given for you to advertise yourself, so surely you are free to use it as you want.
aalavandan

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:02:05 AM

According to one of postings in the INS Ecosystem official blog, retail industry is experiencing what you called apocalypse. Isn't it too strong word? What if it is just a cycle of not so good times for the retailers but then oil price will rise and perhaps, retail market will revise again? How will that affect INS ecosystem? In general what market niche will be taken for Ecosystem compare to the large department stores?

Please, don't think I am pessimist or whatsoever, but you know, it is always better to be prepared to a worse scenario Wink
mahamuda

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:06:06 AM

Can I put my referral link given after signing up just anywhere I want or there are some restrictions?

I believe, there cannot be any restrictions Smiley Link is given for you to advertise yourself, so surely you are free to use it as you want.

Then it is great! Can I have only one referral link?
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

Hello! as gar as I know, and it is logical that you can only have one referral link!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:30:38 AM

According to one of postings in the INS Ecosystem official blog, retail industry is experiencing what you called apocalypse. Isn't it too strong word? What if it is just a cycle of not so good times for the retailers but then oil price will rise and perhaps, retail market will revise again? How will that affect INS ecosystem? In general what market niche will be taken for Ecosystem compare to the large department stores?

Please, don't think I am pessimist or whatsoever, but you know, it is always better to be prepared to a worse scenario Wink

i see your concern! but those problems with retailers - do you really think they are closely related to the oil prices? in my opinion it is about people wanting to get everything quickly and conveniently, wanting them to see the formation of prices (and prices be cheaper) and the way that their purchases make while getting to them. I guess it is all about progress. That's what INS is about.
titovnn

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:44 AM

I agree with Ashley! INS isn't a shelf for products, it is a platform that is going to connect manufacturers and consumers
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:51:09 AM

I agree with Ashley! INS isn't a shelf for products, it is a platform that is going to connect manufacturers and consumers

Exactly! nothing in common with huge retailers
aalavandan

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:01:54 AM

i see your point and it makes sense, so the worst scenario - if everything stays the same! Grin
mahamuda

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

Hello! as gar as I know, and it is logical that you can only have one referral link!

oh, thanks! and what shall i do if a want to get more INS?
Dmitriy_support

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:22:25 AM

You can take part in our bounty program! Here is the thread dedicated to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255023.0
Or you can wait for the ICO which starts November, 27!
mahamuda

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:32:18 AM

You can take part in our bounty program! Here is the thread dedicated to it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255023.0
Or you can wait for the ICO which starts November, 27!

great, off to read about your bounty program
titovnn

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:44:27 AM

i see your point and it makes sense, so the worst scenario - if everything stays the same! Grin

it is going to get better anyway, I'm sure! INS already has strong supporters among manufacturers! there will be more of them when the system is living! and consumers will come as well!
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:53:27 AM

INS Ecosystem project is one of the best for 2017 crytpocurrency world. And soon all nations around the world will be a part of  INS Ecosystem because Groceries are involved and every country makes use of one grocery products or the other. Long Live INS Ecosystem.
Just see Amazon spike. It is a hot sector.
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:04:27 AM

INS Ecosystem project is one of the best for 2017 crytpocurrency world. And soon all nations around the world will be a part of  INS Ecosystem because Groceries are involved and every country makes use of one grocery products or the other. Long Live INS Ecosystem.

Thanks for believing in INS!

Though I want to add that we are different from Amazon.
The most successful marketplaces such as Amazon came to life because they managed to remove middleman entities, that were mostly brick and mortar operations, and replaced them with an automated piece of software accessible over the Internet.
There’s one important aspect to highlight though. The model is often explained as “removing the middleman” without emphasizing that what actually happens is not a complete removal of the broker in the middle, but rather a replacement of the old broker with a new kind of broker. A much better type of broker, built around a software platform, but still a middleman entity between the supply and demand sides.
titovnn

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

The most successful marketplaces such as Amazon came to life because they managed to remove middleman entities, that were mostly brick and mortar operations, and replaced them with an automated piece of software accessible over the Internet.
There’s one important aspect to highlight though. The model is often explained as “removing the middleman” without emphasizing that what actually happens is not a complete removal of the broker in the middle, but rather a replacement of the old broker with a new kind of broker. A much better type of broker, built around a software platform, but still a middleman entity between the supply and demand sides.

and INS isnt a broker or anything, it is a software that is going to enable manufacturers sell straight to consumers
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:20:49 AM

wow I just found this clicking on an advertisement. I hope also that you guys get into Cyprus and also get hold of a lot of local and organic farmers, manufacturers as well. That would be awesome if you can work on a microcosmic economic scale as well as with the bigger manufacturers. I am checking out all the info now, this should be very popular with us ladies! Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:37:46 AM

wow I just found this clicking on an advertisement. I hope also that you guys get into Cyprus and also get hold of a lot of local and organic farmers, manufacturers as well. That would be awesome if you can work on a microcosmic economic scale as well as with the bigger manufacturers. I am checking out all the info now, this should be very popular with us ladies! Smiley

Welcome to our group and thanks for your interest! You can find more information on our project on our website ins.world
We also have official pages at
Twitter  - https://twitter.com/ins_ecosystem
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ins.ecosystem
Telegram - https://t.me/ins_ecosystem

We also have our blog where you can find more materials about current state and problems of grocery industry, projects and initiatives that help to solve those problems, our vision and detailes on our project - INS Ecosystem.

Our blog - https://blog.ins.world/
buffets123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:42 AM

and INS isnt a broker or anything, it is a software that is going to enable manufacturers sell straight to consumers

what software?! they are going to launch physically
titovnn

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:58:04 AM

what software?! they are going to launch physically

They plan to launch in several large cities with 3+ million population in 2018-2020. It is all in their roadmap on their site ins.world! And they will also develop all the software and business guidelines to make it possible to rollout INS Ecosystem in virtually any city around the world.
buffets123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:10:16 AM

that means there is going to be some plan and some software any independent manufacturer in the world will be able to use?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: