Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60960 times)
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:15:10 AM

Just my thoughts, but still...the idea of connecting manufacturers and consumers directly is not brand new, but today blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrencies can make it real.And the signed memoranda outlines the interests of the manufacturers to join INS platform, which inspires, of course, both
Agree, but you know, despite the progress in technology we still live in the Middle Ages of grocery industry. Consumers have no choice as the goods are being pushed onto them by retailers. In the 21st century consumers should decide what products they need, what brands they want, whether to buy from local or national producers, and so on.

exactly! it is so depressing that if you want to buy some product of a certain quality you have to go through lots of difficulties nowadays, find a certain retailer or shop online and pick your order yourself or wait for it for a long time. otherwise you have to satisfy with what they have in the local grocery
lusia2803

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:26:53 AM

Just my thoughts, but still...the idea of connecting manufacturers and consumers directly is not brand new, but today blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrencies can make it real.And the signed memoranda outlines the interests of the manufacturers to join INS platform, which inspires, of course, both
Agree, but you know, despite the progress in technology we still live in the Middle Ages of grocery industry. Consumers have no choice as the goods are being pushed onto them by retailers. In the 21st century consumers should decide what products they need, what brands they want, whether to buy from local or national producers, and so on.

exactly! it is so depressing that if you want to buy some product of a certain quality you have to go through lots of difficulties nowadays, find a certain retailer or shop online and pick your order yourself or wait for it for a long time. otherwise you have to satisfy with what they have in the local grocery

i see your point, there is no getting what you want if it is not mass-market, retailers dictate us what to eat and what to wash our hair with
titovnn

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:37:40 AM

exactly! personally i prefer everything locally grown, seasonal and organic. but it is so hard to find in my city, though it is really big, and everything is extremely expensive
lusia2803

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:48:40 AM

exactly! personally i prefer everything locally grown, seasonal and organic. but it is so hard to find in my city, though it is really big, and everything is extremely expensive

we understand each other Grin the same thing here! if there was a platform which would give us a chance to get in touch directly with those who produce organic food with convenience and no mark-ups that would really make life better
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

we understand each other Grin the same thing here! if there was a platform which would give us a chance to get in touch directly with those who produce organic food with convenience and no mark-ups that would really make life better

and shopping easier
titovnn

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:08:23 AM

and shopping easier
cause of lately it is really becoming easier to go out to eat instead of trying to buy what i need
lusia2803

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

and shopping easier
cause of lately it is really becoming easier to go out to eat instead of trying to buy what i need
btw more people would be able to eat healthy food - that is a huge benefit for the society and the world
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:32:17 AM

and shopping easier
btw more people would be able to eat healthy food - that is a huge benefit for the society and the world

you mean cause it will be cheaper and available - well yeah, you might be right
Dmitriy_support

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:40:35 AM

That’s exactly what we are working on! On connecting manufacturers and consumers! All ranges of manufacturers from the hugest multinational companies to the smallest local farmers - all those who are interested to participate in the Ecosystem!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:52:20 AM

and shopping easier

The shorter and more efficient the supply chain is (which is so true about ins) the less groceries are wasted and carbon dioxide emissions get reduced. Both are good for our planet! There are plenty of ecological benefits to it!
lusia2803

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:04:03 AM

and shopping easier

The shorter and more efficient the supply chain is (which is so true about ins) the less groceries are wasted and carbon dioxide emissions get reduced. Both are good for our planet! There are plenty of ecological benefits to it!

why shorter?
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:14:58 AM

and shopping easier

why shorter?

they are eliminating the middle-man, remember! and manufacturers will sell straight to consumers
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:20:10 AM

and shopping easier

why shorter?

they are eliminating the middle-man, remember! and manufacturers will sell straight to consumers

The idea behind the project is superb but the company has the ability to convince the manufacturers because experience is the major consideration many governments will allow this type of activities.
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:31:49 AM

and shopping easier

why shorter?

The idea behind the project is superb but the company has the ability to convince the manufacturers because experience is the major consideration many governments will allow this type of activities.

Thanks for your support! INS is built by veterans of the online grocery industry, using the knowledge and experience acquired since 2013. And INS received strong interest from some of the largest grocery manufacturers in the world. You can find more info on our web site ins.world
Dmitriy_support

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:40:52 AM

AshleyAshes is absolutely right!
When the INS Ecosystem is up and running in a city, it will work as follows. Consumer makes an order via the website or mobile app. The order is processed automatically on the INS platform and supply requests are sent to manufacturers. Manufacturers deliver goods to a smart fulfillment center closest to the consumer's delivery address. Distribution center staff packs the order and passes it to a crowdsourced courier who delivers the order to a customer’s doorstep. Customer enjoys fresh groceries! Quickly, conveniently, at lower prices!
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:50:53 AM

When the INS Ecosystem is up and running in a city, it will work as follows. Consumer makes an order via the website or mobile app. The order is processed automatically on the INS platform and supply requests are sent to manufacturers. Manufacturers deliver goods to a smart fulfillment center closest to the consumer's delivery address. Distribution center staff packs the order and passes it to a crowdsourced courier who delivers the order to a customer’s doorstep. Customer enjoys fresh groceries! Quickly, conveniently, at lower prices!
i hope that INS succeeds and we all benefit from participating in the Ecosystem
titovnn

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:01:17 AM

and who is going to work in those fulfillment centers?
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

as far as i remember, they are going to attract independent agents
dfieldshorns84

Activity: 77

KYC.legal 

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:22:22 AM

From their whitepaper: Fulfillment center operators are owners or lessees of existing warehousing facilities and/or delivery fleet. They provide the space where workers take products delivered by manufacturers and assemble orders.
https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf

Dmitriy_support

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:32:19 AM

From their whitepaper: Fulfillment center operators are owners or lessees of existing warehousing facilities and/or delivery fleet. They provide the space where workers take products delivered by manufacturers and assemble orders.
https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf
INS plans to establish a basic network of fulfillment centers in the first several cities across the world to accelerate adoption, establish effective business processes, and strengthen position by combining the online platform scale with the magnitude of a physical network of fulfillment centers and their associated operations. INS will seek to engage independent fulfillment center operators to join the INS ecosystem to ignite further geographical expansion. 

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: