Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 millon for a Bitcoin is this fiction or reality?  (Read 2992 times)
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

But the market, however very unpredicatble, is still driven by the supply/demand. A lot of people noticed that buying bitcoin can make them profit in the future, but bitcoin is still mostly community focused with occasionally mainstream outbreaks. So now, with more and more people coming and getting interested in bitcoin the price will be raising, however what possibily worries me is the moment when the whole world recognizes bitcoin and every person on earth will start buying it. On one hand the high demand can make bitcoin very rare asset, thus creating a high price, but on the other with everyone getting interested in bitcoins it can lose it's investment value and become mainstream enough to land stable on some higher, but rather medium price and stay there for longer time. I mean, forex currency trading right now is about difference of $0.001 a day, when with bitcoin we are talking about even $1000 difference a day. Once it goes stable, people will lose interest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

People says 1 BTC will be cost 1 Million do you believe in that?
I don't think it would reach that high. My prediction would only be at $50,000 for the next 20 years.But 1 million? That's too much. Bitcoin:s price will be extremely high when all bitcoin will be mined. By that Te the value gets too high because the demand is high and the supply is low. Better to start saving 1 bitcoin today. Be sure to take care of your health so you can still enjoy it. LOL.:p
Next 20 years is far future, you and me are don't know Bitcoin can alive till that time or not. But I also suggest we should keep at least 1 BTC in our wallet if we can do that without any trouble about your finance, it look like as an amount of money saver for future.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:11:51 PM

Yes i do believe in that. Due to unending support by the investors.
You know bitcoin price rely on the supply and demand, so since bitcoin is having more investors the value of it is getting higher. So to those altcoin if they got high investors or big investors surely they will have the same with bitcoin too. And this is the reason i see bitcoin crossing all the boundaries.
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

Though it sounded like a dream. It's possible that it can happen. Should $7K btc value now, once considered impossible but now a reality.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

Yes i do believe in that. Due to unending support by the investors.
You know bitcoin price rely on the supply and demand, so since bitcoin is having more investors the value of it is getting higher. So to those altcoin if they got high investors or big investors surely they will have the same with bitcoin too. And this is the reason i see bitcoin crossing all the boundaries.

It is kind of myth according me. You have to believe Satoshi's words that he speculates the bitcoins the value would be 10k USD in 2025. For 1 million USD you have to wait till more than a 25 years atleast to find the bitcoins in the that cost.
You completely in dream to expect the altcoins value in sky rocket like bitcoin but it may get vanished out from the chart completely too.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:53:04 PM

I don't think it would reach that high. My prediction would only be at $50,000 for the next 20 years.But 1 million? That's too much. Bitcoin:s price will be extremely high when all bitcoin will be mined. By that Te the value gets too high because the demand is high and the supply is low. Better to start saving 1 bitcoin today. Be sure to take care of your health so you can still enjoy it. LOL.:p
I also think the same as well. If one million bitcoin prevails I don't know what will happen to the miners and investors maybe they keep on selling it so that they can start a new life. I cannot afford that big and where can get my funds with that amount knowing that I have my family to support regularly. I can't live without it since I'm getting used to bitcoin in everyday living. It helps my health condition to get better and I can't work outside in a regular job by now because I need to wait for my turn and I worry if one million will become real. I hope it's only a fiction.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:18:53 AM

we all wanted to really have a good return o investment went it comes to bitcoin, knowing that it is highly volatile and most of us do want bitcoin to prevail as the dominant currency this world had seen, but 1 bitcoin reaching 1 million i think is far from fiction, however we should also consider other things, if bitcoin reaches 1 million usd as its value, the us dollar will become obsolete, it will only mean, one thing, the supply of bitcoin has decreased already and there might be shortage, we should not forget the law of supply and demand still applies, if bitcoin reaches that high and only a few could afford having 1 bitcoin, then other altcoins will be next currency and bitcoin will be another commodity like gold, if we look back gold was the dominant currency before but then came silver and copper coins, and gold became a commodity, that's why every paper note back then was backed up by gold, if it happens to bitcoin, the question will be, is fiat still alive and what altcoins are we going to use as standard in checking for the price of bitcoin. i think there is no doubt that bitcoin will reach 1 million usd but at what cost, will fiat be obsolete and what other altcoins can we use to check the price of bitcoin.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:44:54 AM

It is possible and i believe that the price can be value at 1 million in a less year.  Too much demand of bitcoin the more chance that bitcoin can be rise.

I agree. In cryptocurrencies, there is nothing that is truly impossible because of its supply and demand feature. I believe it will happen in no time, and I am hoping its value will again reach another milestone in the coming weeks. The high demand of Bitcoins as contrasted to its limited supply makes Bitcoins really expensive. I guess this is what Bitcoins are all about.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

It's just a fiction. If they want to pursue that, well they need to plan a massive manipulation to make btc price go that far. I think btc can only go between $100k to $200k.
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:47:49 AM

. I think btc can only go between $100k to $200k.

It's already a very nice target ! If BTC go to this level, even if I have very few of them, I would be so happy Smiley
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

. I think btc can only go between $100k to $200k.

It's already a very nice target ! If BTC go to this level, even if I have very few of them, I would be so happy Smiley
Centainly, although you just hold a small amount of Bitcoin in that time, but when you convert to FIAT, 0.1 BTC in that time still enough to buy many things. Example 1 Bitcoin = $100,000 => 0.1 Bitcoin = $10,000 lol, you can see its value will higher than current price of Bitcoin.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:10:03 PM

1 million for me is too much for one bitcoin, I think in a real dream world we might reach 100k per bitcoin but not 1 million.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: